• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Folly-Derrezzed

Heaven restores you in life.
Basically, i want a wild RP. Anything goes. Any OC. You are in a world where realities clash constantly and thus anomalous entities enter all the time! From any reality or universe. This world prizes on the highest form of education. Our characters will enroll within a college, learning about whatever. Philosophy, tech, theoretics, whatever peeks your interest! There are also several other locations aside from the college.

I would like creative characters as well as decently lit rpers. I can make about 2 four sentenced paragraphs.

Oh! Hey yall, im creating character sheets for teachers as well as students. If yall wanna be teachers, let me know and we can discuss classes or such and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back