• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A long time ago, We used to be friends

Namjoon chuckled softly and nodded some "I feel the same way. Im so happy we found eachother again." He said quietly while he cuddled up with her on the couch

Dalton smiled some "She is alright, constantly worrying about you. She wants to come up here but I told her maybe we could video call once your stuff is out." He murmured

He just nodded a little at him and sighed. “I just wanna get home.” He told him frowning some. “I hope I didn’t scare her too bad.” He mumbled.

Scarlett smiled snuggling in close and rest her head on his shoulder. “Just remember that when we’re having dinner with my parents tonight.” She mumbled smiling tiredly at him, pulling a blanket around them.

Dalton shook his head some "she is just worried about you is all." He murmured giving him a small smile at his brother

Namjoon chuckled softly and nodded "When do we need to go?" He asked

“I dunno... later... I’m snuggling with my boyfriend right now. You should meet him, he’s great.” She giggled a bit, looking up at him tiredly. “Joon... I want to sell this place and live with you in Korea.... not necessarily at the building with the guys but... I need to get away from here.” She told him quietly.

Jason nodded a little sighing some. “Do you ever regret the decision we made?” He asked him quietly.

“I dunno... later... I’m snuggling with my boyfriend right now. You should meet him, he’s great.” She giggled a bit, looking up at him tiredly. “Joon... I want to sell this place and live with you in Korea.... not necessarily at the building with the guys but... I need to get away from here.” She told him quietly.

Jason nodded a little sighing some. “Do you ever regret the decision we made?” He asked him quietly.

Dalton sighed some "I don't know, sometimes yeah...but other times I dont." He said quietly running a hand over his face "Why do you ask?"

Namjoon bit his lip hard and frowned softly "Babe you sure about that? You think you could do fine in Korea?" He asked quietly

“Why? You think I couldn’t?” She asked him frowning some.

He shrugged and sighed. “The closer I get to being able to leave the military... the more I wish I had her with me.” He sighed a bit “but I know I can’t take her away from you.” He mumbled.

Dalton nodded some "Well maybe we can do weekend sleepovers, and maybe you and Max could try if everything works out. I think she is a keeper for sure."

Namjoon shook his head some "No no I'm not saying that, I just want to make sure its what you really want. Moving countries is a lot or work."

she sighed a little and just nodded. “Maybe we can talk about this later then.” She mumbled just holding onto him a little tighter. He hadn’t sounded exactly happy at the idea of having her in the same country as him permanently.

He just nodded a little bit starting to get tired again until he saw max come back in just gently reaching for her.

Max came back and smiled happily holding his hand as she sat down "Hey handsome." She said softly as he started to drift off

Namjoon nodded some and kissed the top of her head. He would love for her to be with him in Korea, but he was worried about his managers and the fans on how they would react to it because no matter how hard they tried, they would most likely get caught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back