• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sole Survivor

Roll for Initiative
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy your stay while you browse these fine wares! Here we offer a little bit of everything from Modern Day Mayhem to Supernatural and Sci-Fi tastes. These are just some of the recent ideas that I've had lately and I've been thinking about giving a try, but if there's something you want to do that's not listed yet and you think might fit one of my interests, I'd be happy to hear it! If interested: comment below or shoot me a PM!

About Me:
21+ Years Old
Writes 3 Paragraphs Minimum But Often Exceeds That
Replies Once Every Day, Two Days, Or A Week (Unless Something Comes Up)
Has A Dog - Will Send Dog Photos If You Want
Still Recovering From A Medical Issue So Please Be Patient With Me
Ghost Friendly
Incredibly Patient For Replies
Loves Making Friends With My Writing Partners

About You - A.K.A The Rules:
18+ Years Old: I will not write with minors for the fact that I'm over twenty years old and I don't feel comfortable with it. Please respect this. I was a minor when I started roleplaying and I know there's some who are fantastic writers; however, it's just my personal preference and it has nothing against anyone whose under the age of 18.
Write At Least Two to Three Paragraphs Minimum: I understand when you have a lack of muse so I understand short replies! So please don't feel pressure to write any more than that.
Reply Whenever You Feel Like It: I'll admit I'm easily excitable when it comes to stories! I love reading the replies that my partners send but please feel free to take as long as you need to reply. Once a day? Fantastic! Once a month? Fantastic! No worries, ok? I'm super patient. I may check in after a week just to see how you're feeling / doing, but never feel pressure to reply.
Follow the RpNation Rules and Guidelines: Be respectful and follow the rules of do's and do not's. Enough said.

NOTE:
I'm open to all pairings; however, I do favor MxM pairings because I find I enjoy it the most as well as I prefer to write male characters unless I'm really feeling a female character as a main.
That being said, I don't mind having FxF or MxF pairings as well!
Non-binary characters are always welcomed too!

If one of these interests you and you aren't into romantic pairings, I'd be happy to work out something to be platonic. A good found family story is always fun too.

These plots are just a base idea for what I have in mind. If one interests you but you want to change something up about it - that's fine with me! Let's work to make something we both will enjoy together.

Also if you read this far please tell me what your favorite movie is!

Plots Based off Movies / Shows / Games / Stories:

A) All of Us Are Dead: Based around the general idea of the show, we'd follow a group of college students during a dangerous outbreak. It doesn't have to be the exact same kind of virus (with mutant strains that allows for certain people to be a hybrid of human and infected) but I'd like to stick to a general zombie theme if not more advanced (similar to Sweet Home's) creatures.
Requirements: Be able to play multiple characters throughout the story (aside from our MCs) to flesh out the world.

B) Twisted Wonderland: Based around the general idea of the game - we'd create our own cast of characters that fit into the various dorms. We could use these characters as main characters or run two regular humans similar to the game itself. Nonetheless - we'd be able to come up with some fun scenarios for the school and have a lot of freedom for what we wanted to explore. We can keep to the idea that Night Raven is still an all boys school or change it up if you want!
Requirements: Be able to play multiple characters throughout the story (aside from our MCs) to flesh out the world.

C) Killing Kiss: Based roughly on the general idea of the mobile game - in the midst of a battle for territory between different gangs or mafia groups, the leader(s) are poisoned. The cure? The constant taking of a rare, expensive vaccine. The local police department decides to try to take control of the situation by sending in an informant to try to steal the vaccine. But during the theft, the informant is cornered and in panic to save their life, they inject themself with the vaccine. For the next month until the next vaccine dose is ready - they become the only source of cure for the leader(s) whether the leader(s) like it or not! And how do they transfer the cure? With a kiss.

[ ]

Plots Based off Original Ideas / Pairings:

D) Love for Ransom: Two Gangs are at war for territory - their history is bloody and violent; however, neither side has been able to get a foot up on the other. So the stalemate continues on for another year. Or that's until one of the leaders makes a dangerous move - to take their rival's heir for ransom. Will the two end up in a forbidden romance between rival gangs? Or will C2 say all the right stuff to get C1 to trust them then when the time comes - make their daring escape!
Pairing Summary: Gang/Mafia Leader x Rival Gang (C1)/Mafia Leader's Heir (C2)

E) Supernaturally You: In an alternate version of modern day Earth, supernatural beings outnumber ordinary humans vastly. In fact - it is exceedingly rare for them to see humans at all. In this scenario: C1 is a typical run-of-the-mill human who wakes up in their bed like they would any other day. However, their room isn't like how it was when they wake up. Turns out they're in someone else's home - specifically C2's home. C2 is one of supernatural beings that inhabit the world. C1 pleads their case that they weren't breaking and entering, but will C2 believe them? It could take two turns: either C1 learning to live in this new world with the help of C2 (where humans are rare but not frowned upon by civilization) or C2 having to hide and disguise C1 as some other species (humans being hunted down like how supernaturals would be in our world).
Pairing Summary: Human x Supernatural Being

F) Pride & Prestige: Harvard and Yale were always some of the biggest as well as most well known colleges; however, there was another one that was truly for the best and brightest. Families full of old money, powerful players on the world stage, and those highly gifted in either intelligence or physical prowess were allowed behind its secretive doors. Some families going as far as to do whatever it took to get their child accepted: selling every last piece of their Earthly possessions or making a deal with shady individuals. However - those who weren't part of the close-knit community for the most part were completely unaware of its existence. C1 is freshly graduated and is ready to get into their college life when a letter of acceptances comes to their door for a college they didn't put in an application for. Yet their tuition was completely paid off and a dorm was waiting for them on its campus. And somehow their application to the college was their choosing appeared to be withdrawn? The strange events continue as a car shows up the next day to collect them and whisks them off to their new school:
Eveleigh Institute. C2 is another student at the school, perhaps one who got their for their intelligence, sport skills, or even if their parents were people in high and powerful places.
Pairing Summary: College Student x College Student

G) In the Name of Science: Humanity's hubris has led to Earth's current state: uninhabitable. Fifty-two civilization class ships now remain above the planet to monitor the situation below as well as keep those who were chosen alive and prosperous. However, with each passing year supplies run shorter and the population continues to grow despite the warnings and efforts to control it. Without much of a choice - the fifty-two captains come together to make a plan. Exploration. Thirty of the ships would depart out into unknown reaches of space to try to find a suitable planet to colonize while twenty-two would remain behind to keep monitoring Earth as well as prepare for when one of the thirty came back with good news. C1 is a human (be it a person with an important position or an everyday citizen) who is aboard one of the ships departing. C2 is a member of an alien species on the planet that happens to be chosen by C1's ship for exploration. What happens when the two meet upon first contact?
Pairing Summary: Human x Alien
Requirements: Be able to play multiple characters throughout the story (aside from our MCs) to flesh out the

[ ]

Pairings In General:

Gang Leader x Police Chief / Investigator
Gang Leader x Gang Leader
Gang Leader x Single Parent
Gang Leader x Gang Member
Gang Leader x Accidental Hostage

Supernatural Being x Human
Supernatural Being x Supernatural Being

Human x Alien

Time Traveler x Immortal

Best Friend x Best Friend
Best Friend x Best Friend's Brother / Sister
Best Friend x Best Friend's Ex
Best Friend x Best Friend's Parent

College Professor x College Student (*student must be at least 20 years old*)
College Student x College Student

Apocalypse
Survivor x Apocalypse Survivor
Apocalypse
Survivor x Infected Survivor / Hybrid Survivor

Last edited:
» New Plot Added «

H) A Sponsor of A Different Kind: The life of a single parent isn't easy by any means—it sure doesn't get any easier when they move to a new town and don't have the help of their family. Trying to manage working full time as well as be there for their child has become difficult to manage; however, things only get worse when they end up losing their job. With the stress of bills and being the sole provider for their family, they have no choice but to try to get a new job. It turns out that one of the major local companies is looking to hire a secretary. And come the day of the interview, they come face to face with the heir to the company whose looking for their own personal assistant.
Pairing Summary: Single Parent x CEO's Heir

» New Pairings Added «

○ Manager x Band Member
○ Former Gang Member x Police Chief
○ Undercover Detective x Undercover Detective
○ Rival Team Member x Rival Team Member
○ Ghost Hunter x Ghost

» Mini Plots «

○ An Innocent Crush Becomes An Obsession

○ Two Rival Team Members Butt Heads Until The Tension Boils Over

○ With an outbreak of a zombie virus, a singular group of survivors manage to break into an old science outpost. What's inside? None other than a scientist whose locked behind a glass in a quarantine chamber.

○ A Cabin in the middle of a winter wonderland ends up getting doubled booked and a snow storm blows in, leaving the guests stuck inside together until it passes.

○ It's one thing to fall in love with your best friend's new partner, but it's worse when you realize their relationship is incredibly toxic.

○ Competitiveness between the star athlete and valedictorian.

○ A closeted individual confesses their crush on their best friend at a party after a few drinks.

○ With the 21st birthday of their best friend, a group of friends end up going on a road trip together through the mountains. Everything seems to be great until they can't get service on their phones or contact any of their friends, the concern starting to make itself known. After packing up their belongings from spending a night in a hotel in one of the small towns on their route, they hear over the radio that there's been an outbreak — zombies. Stuck together, they have to fight for their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back