• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Kythios
Interaction(s): Vesper ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha )
Mention(s): Ricardo
———————————————

Kythios heard the movement of leaves above him and shifted over slightly so that Vesper could have a space. She mentioned flying to avoid the others when necessary and he smiled sadly. He hasn’t attempted to fly too often out of fear that he could get lost in the woods again. You can’t count the flying distance like you can the walking distance. The wind could easily blow him off course if he wasn’t careful, so he only ever flew inside, where he knew nothing could disorient him.

“Yeah, it’s really nice to be able to travel with wings,” he responded, hiding his sadness. He didn’t want Vesper to feel guilty for what she said. She then seemed to have focused back on the dirt lines, likely trying to figure it out. Her initial lack of response surprised Ky, as he thought it would just look like just a lot of squiggles and lines. If it resembled even the slightest bit of something, he would be overjoyed. She mentioned Ricardo, saying it looked like him.

“Does it really?” He tried to surpress his happiness a little bit, but he was all smiles. He ran his fingers in the grooves of the lines, trying to imagine what it looked like. “This is what he looked like back then?” He knew it would still be hard to tell exactly what he looked like, but it was at least something he could work with.

.: Cerbaileshy Of Deep Grounds :.
Interactions: EldridSmith EldridSmith
Mentioned: Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Leshi's eyes danced with amusement. Despite her aching pains, she now found herself rather intrigued by the little creature before her. "Your.. Room? That is what I am in. I don't exactly understand why you've taken me here. I don't think there's much to be done." She spoke in a monotone voice, beginning to push past the blankets and make her way out of the closet and towards the door. A small giggle erupted from her throat at the mention of being a 'friend' to this snake child. She turned back to peer at him. "Oh.. A, a.. Friend? Ehe, maybe! It's so bold of you! Maybe. So, then, you'll just have to promise to play with me sometime. But I need to go now if I'm going to find out what this place is! I'm also very injured, so I'll be off!", And with that, the small cow-girl exited the room and began to make her way towards whoever smelled the most potently of the magic that permeated the house.

Her nose must have gotten her a bit confused, as when she searched for the master of the house she seemed to have gotten turned around. Magic flooded the place, yet none that she was awfully used to. Every once and a while she would let out a low growl or whine, alerting other possible beasts in the vicinity of her need for help.
However, her cries didn't last for long. As she had soon found something much more entertaining to partake in.

The source of the magic, there was absolutely no doubt about it. Right in front of her, too! But she seemed to be on the move. Now.. Most likely wasnt a good time. She supposed that for now, she would simply have to follow. Despite her injuries, she reverted to her smaller form as a creature once again. The almost fox-like demon was much easier to keep up than a more complex human form. And so, she strutted along behind the shadows of the house's master. Lurking only in the darkness, awaiting her time to reveal herself.

1568152339709.png Liam
Interactios: Open
Mentions:
okmelonn okmelonn
Liam's expression turned sad as he saw her leaving, no one liked to stay with him in the past so... he thought things would change here but it appeared he was wrong. And then she answered "maybe", he hated that word. It was just the word no but it gave people hope. After she left he curled up into a large coil in the middle of his pile of blankets and moped. Why did this place seem just like his old home... it was supposed to be a place for people like him but so far the only nice person was mama Rose. He had hoped again, he should have known better than to hope, it only led to disappointment. I'm a fool who keeps daring to hope. He thought while softly crying, he didn't want to but he couldn't help it, there was just so much pain from the past that was brought to the surface.

Sea’an T. Varull
Interactions: Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

The clinking of glass bottles and jars caught Sea’an’s attention before hearing the sounds of Rose working in her laboratory. It had been some time since he had been inside the place, and his mind started to wander as he waited by the labs entrance. One of his first new memories was of waking up in its interior all those years ago...
His attention was called back to the present as Rose herself approached, as bright and smiling as ever. There was something calming about being around Rose that Sea’an couldn’t completely explain, that was until she mentioned that they needed to go on an expedition for leeches again. “Yes, Mother.” He hadn’t been planning on spending his night skulking around in the muck for more in some time, they had gathered a fair few in their last trip, but Sea’an would do whatever he could to help the head of the house. The skeleton stuck close by Rose, silently shadowing her as they prepared for their trip.​

Nyx
Interactions: Kythios ( CherWiz CherWiz ) and Vesper ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha )

Nyx finished his dinner soon after everyone else. He wasn't a slow eater, but he prefered to be the last to finish. Not for any real reason, just that it made it easier to find ways to aggravate people when they've had time to get immersed into their activities. As Nyx got up, and started wandering through the house, he started thinking about what he'd like to do this evening. He was pretty sure that Pluto had asked him to hang out, but he was pretty sure He'd be okay with it, if he found something more interesting to do. Or at the least he'd quickly get over it.

Exiting the house, Nyx decided that before he started messing with anyone he'd go for a nice relaxing walk through the woods surrounding the building. When walking through the woods, Nyx never really walked with much of an aim, sometimes getting quite close to the boundaries that Rose had set, other times crossing them completely. Most of the time that was on purpose however. Just to test the lines he could cross. As he walked through the woods, he heard a conversation going on between Kythios and Vesper.

Nyx casually walked over to them, before very obviously purposely dragging his foot through the drawing that Kythios was doing. "Oh whoops. Did I just ruin your drawing?" Nyx took a step back and looked down where there was once a pattern of lines, now a large dragged footprint. "Oh wait.. Looks like I improved it. Must of been terrible if I could make it better by accident, eh?"

Aznethon
Interactions: metalcity metalcity

Aznethon feeling slightly frustrated picked up his chisel. The giant stabbed it into the ground in front of the blue mermaid. He began to write a message, it read. 'A new friend? Doubtful... I don't get along with the large ones but I respect them... This one's steps suggests it might be a foot shorter than me, I am 8 feet 2 inches.' The writing stopped. Aznethon gave the mermaid some time to read it before the message in the dirt was wiped away by his hand. Then he started to write again.'If you want a statue, find me a rock like this.' The giant pointed to the unfinished statue.'Once I finish this one, I'll work on yours.' With the message finished, the giant cleaned the accumulated dirt off the chisel. Aznethon placed the chisel and uncompleted figure next to house's wall. He slowly got off the ground, moving forward away from the mermaid, it was time for his morning jog around the house.

The giant started off by turning the upper portion of his body left, right, left right three times then moved onto arm rotations. The rotations lasted around a minute or so before he moved onto squats which lasted a similar length to the arm exercise. Aznethon lifted his hands in the air and did a large stretch, this signaled the completion of his warm up. The pale one began the jog slowly like always.

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Federo; color:White; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#78ab8c; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

fmdmdm.png
Interacting:
Mistborn Mistborn
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
okmelonn okmelonn
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location:
Lab entrance->To the pond
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Mama Rose [Div class="Line"][/div]
"Great!" She clapped her hands before making sure the door to the lab was locked. Rose always had the key on a ribbon that she kept around her neck. As she slipped the key down her shirt she could feel a chill go down her spine. 'Oh my? Already in my house?' Rose decided to pretend not to notice the new demon in her own house. If the thing was going to attack her or harm anyone else then it could've tried to wipe the whole family out by now.
'Not like the little ones couldn't protect themselves.'
Mama Rose then lead Sea'an (and the uninvited guest) to the pond, but not before grabbing two buckets and a shoulder yoke. She also handed one bucket to Sea'an too.

The whole walk to the lake was fun, with Rose mostly teasing Sea'an about this or that to try and get some reactions out of him. While also staying alert to the stalking demon. Who had shifted forms to catch up with them.
"Here we are Varuul! Just look at that pond! Can't you hear the cute little frogs croaking? Such a calming area. Oh, I should probably collect some sli-Oh my gosh!! YES!!" Rose dropped the shoulder yoke and ran right into the pond, not even bothering to pull up her skirt. What's the use, it was dirty already, witchcraft isn't exactly a squeaky clean thing.
What she seemed to be so excited about were the little troops of mushrooms across the pond. They were tall and glowing a purple color. They were absolutely beautiful and absolutely full of wonderful sweet flavors! She would have to save a bucket just for them. At the same time, Rose also already found some leeches sticking to her legs.
What a lucky little day.​

[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]

archin
interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith location: inside—>room?​
Aching and alron parted ways after a bit more chatting with alron wanting to find out where trouble had gone, leaving the arachina woundering what to do now. He certainly couldn’t get back to sleep and he couldn’t exactly think of anyone else where more or less. He knew he needed to start being more social with everyone, and at this point he couldn’t think of anyone he had made more than an aqaitences with. Then he remembered that lamia again he wondered what he was doing, and maybe he could talk to them? He would properly be intruding the conversation right? Oh it probably wouldn’t matter, archin walked his way back to Liam room, just opening up the door, forgoing any manners on the subject “hey... Liam right? what happened to the other thing you took with you? You didn’t eat it right?” Archin hadn’t notice the lamia being so down at the moment. He simply assumed that just what they did.

Alron
interaction: SpotBandit SpotBandit DJSnappers DJSnappers . location: outside—-> ballroom​

After chatting with archin for a bit sharing some laughts at one another’s expense and asking where that werewolf boy had gone off to, by the sounds of it trouble was probably going to get himself in trouble.. again alron waved archin goodbye as his body once again morphed and twisted itself into another bird flying once again at full speed towards where he saw the wolf boy last run then slamming into the ball room again painful but worth the speedy movement and to follow the sound of the music playing there was probably Pandora so that was a bit of a bonus right? His slimy body slipping through the window silently sliding across the floor then rising up retaking his short human form scarf jumper and all “hey I would have thought I’d catch both of you here” he said with a smile

Sophia Mermaidington
The Leg Shifting Mermaid

The mermaid kept her grin up until the giant plunged the chisel into the ground, "eep" The mermaid cried while moving back slightly, hoping she didn't anger him at all. Once Aznethon started writing his message, Sophia was first excited then saddened by the giant’s message. However, she knew exactly what to say! Sophia was about to drop some hot insightful wisdom on friendship and respect, but as she was about to passionately speak the giant wiped away the message and started anew. This time with a more positive message about a quest to collect a rock, but not just any old stinking rock. The coolest rock as it would be turned into her, but in statue form! Plus, it would be on the quality of the Lady Rose statue, what more could you want! Maybe the giant would even give her a new hairdo as well, pigtails would be cute maybe. Also new legs! The possibilities are endless!

Sophia couldn’t help but be giddy with more excitement, and as the Aznethon took off for his jog Sophia couldn't help but join him. He probably knew where all the best rocks were anyway, which would make the whole questing easier. Also, this is an even better chance to become friends and get to know the giant more. Even though she started slightly later than him, Sophia sprinted up and next to the giant before slowing her pace down to match his. "Jogging sure is neat! You get to use all those nifty leg muscle stuff!" She said, panting slight in-between words "Any place you like to jog to in particular? I hear the vegetable patch is cool this time of year." She carelessly explained, already forgetting about her original plan of what she was supposed to do before bed. But now she was pumped up! "Also, we should definitely try find a cool rock for you to break artistly!" She continued, her panting getting heavier and heavier with every word she spoke.

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Last edited:
Aznethon
Interactions: metalcity metalcity (Sophia)
Mentions: CherWiz CherWiz (Kyhios), Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha (Vesper) GingerBread GingerBread (Nyx)

Aznethon sighed internally, perhaps he shouldn't have promised a statue for this new-found friend/annoyance but a promise is a promise. She wants to find a rock now? If it gets her off his bony back that's fine. The giant lifted up a hand and gestured towards the woods which he slowly began to make his way towards, the reason why slowly is because he noticed how the mermaid's panting got heavier as she spoke indicating that stamina most likely isn't her strong suit. Aznethon's massive figure easily made a path to follow through the shrubbery. The woods usually had some nice stones that were workable so as a first place to look it wasn't bad. Once a considerable distance was made into the woods, Aznethon stopped and started looking around the place. The search for the rock that would resemble the mermaid began. Checking under bushes by uprooting them, carefully scouring the dirt with his gaze and while there were rocks they just don't fit the criteria, they couldn't even be bad rocks to sculpt.

While the search went on, Aznethon spotted something between the trees, they were far away but using his third eye gave him sight necessary to discern what caught his attention. It was... Kythios... Vesper and... Nyx? Is this the blind leading the blind? Except the vampire and dhampir aren't blind. He decided it was best not to attract their attention, the mermaid is already a handfull. The giant turned away from the almost humorous view then returned his focus on the task at hand.​

1568152339709.png Liam poked his head out of the closet to see who entered his room, it was... Archin? He couldn't remember everyone's names yet. He wiped his eyes before answering. "N-No. S-She left..." he says before burying himself in blankets again. He knew that they would leave once they got whatever info they were after, it was always that way. No one was interested in him, he was just the lonely one. At least the blankets kept him comfortable and wouldn't leave him like people did. "I-I don't know where she is... D-Do you need anything else?" He timidly asked, trying to hide the fact he had been crying.
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

.:Cerbaileshy Of Deep Grounds:.
Interactions: Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai
Mentioned: N/A

Leshi made sure to keep her steps quiet and careful, with an occasional snap of a twig or crunch of leaves able to be blamed on some other forest creatures. She attempted to have her energy low, but due to her weakened form, she likely wasn't doing a very good job. She stopped behind a tree near the pond, wondering what her next move was. They were in an isolated area, away from the general population of the house. Now would be a good time to reveal herself. But she doubted that a puny little demon or even her half-human form would be taken seriously. No, she would have to pull out all the stops.. Reveal herself in her true form. She took a breath, making a move to hop out from behind her only shelter. Leshi took a few steps closer towards the pond, and with a jingle of the bell between her ears she erupted into a heinous beast. Dark, twisted horns protruded from her skull as she grew into a grotesque and twisted figure. A reminder to all upon the land that she, indeed, was a demon come straight from her dark plane. She approached Mama Rose, sniffing the air around her. Bowing her head slightly, her voice croaked out in a mix between a roar and a groan. "M..Mm..Missss Rosssssse.. Might you..ou... Asisssssisst M..e?"

Last edited:
Sea'an T. Varuul
Interactions: okmelonn okmelonn Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Rose seemed to be quite excited about the prospect of gathering more leeches, and while Sea'an would have been excited with her there was just something... off about the way she was acting, glancing over her shoulder from time to time and acting like something was following them. Sea'an kept his eyes out for whatever this thing was, but simply couldn't manage to spot anything. He eventually got the other buckets from Rose to carry and distracted himself with Rose's teasing while they traveled, eventually reaching a murky pond that would certainly be full of the blood-sucking parasites they were looking for.

Sea'an was just preparing to crawl into the muck before Rose bolted over to the other side, dragging her dress through the mud. I suppose I'll be cleaning that later... She had spotted a group of vibrant purple mushrooms on the opposite bank, and Sea'an took note of them as he walked around the pond to her. "You required these for one of your more difficult rituals, right Moth-" Sea'an cut his statement short as the sounds of approaching footsteps and some sort of bell rang out. His immediate reaction was to move himself between the source of the sound and Rose, and while his frame was rather thin and light his height was still something some saw as threatening. Some kind of dark cow daemon had followed them through the forest and its approach wasn't immediately threatening per say but Sea'an was not taking any kind of chance, smoldering green flames licking out from between his jaws while he waited to see how Rose responded.​

Last edited:
archin
interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith location: room?​
Archin tilted his head when Liam answered his question he did seem to be upset? That didn’t sound good at all.. well mabye it was a chance to... socialise? Right? He wasn’t sure how to do that so Archin moved closer to the lamia that had hidden itself in the pile of blankets “Umm.. well actually the question really wasn’t that important, I’ll be blatant here I’m trying to socialise so errr.. wanna um talk?” He wasn’t sure if that was the best way to go about it but it sounded good too him “I mean umm.. we have some things in common like being half animals and... oh yeah we are both venomous right?”

1568762518044.png Liam peaks his head out of the blankets and nods the the first question, however he shook his head at being venomous. "I'm half boa constrictor..." At least someone was talking to him to keep his mind off of the pain. "D-Do you want to play a board game?" He timidly replies, a pile of board games sitting above him on a closet shelf. There were also even more under his bed, along with some other stuff you can't see very well.
Interaction: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] Above is the background Color and border. The base of the code if you will Below vvv is the border for the Image [/class]
51c178fc91d422a73f3b6623c78eff97.gif
Name: Mama Rose I Interacting: Mistborn Mistborn okmelonn okmelonn I Mentioned: I Located: The Leech Pond
Before Rose could grab any of the mushrooms, she felt a horrible chill go up her back and goosebumps form on her arms. 'It's making a move?! Why now?' She turned around before she even heard the bell ring, feeling a shock instead of chills this time. Little frogs alredy jumping out of the way to avoid being crushed under the demon, probably very upset about their nice logs and ground being destroyed. Sea'an was in front of her, ready to make a move, which she was grateful for, but she wouldn't want him to get hurt. She stood beside him, smiling up at the croaking demon.
"So, you have been following me for assistance? my my, you are a large one. What is it I can do for you?"

Code by @AgWordSmith

Kythios
Interaction(s): Vesper ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha ), Nyx ( GingerBread GingerBread )
Mentions: None
——————————————

Kythios smiled, still excited about what he made, when another’s scent became clear to him. He suddenly became alert, knowing very well who had just appeared. “Hello Nyx. You enjoy dinner?” He said in a kind, inviting tone. My knew well that though he may be slow with his meals, Nyx was the slowest for eating out of everyone. He hadn’t figured out why that was true yet, but he hoped to eventually. He moved his hands away from the drawing just in time before Nyx dragged his foot through it. When Nyx mentioned what happened in his famous “fake sincere” tone.

“Oh...” He pauses for a moment, as if to look down at the lines. “It’s alright, though. I make a lot of scribbles anyway.” He kept up a cheery tone, but he was hurt. It was the first time he managed to make something that was remotely less abstract than it usually was. Desperately he dug through his previous thoughts, he tried to remember how the groove felt under his hands. It wouldn’t matter what Nyx did if he could recreate it. However, it was hopeless. Ky just didn’t have enough time to keep it in memory.

Meanwhile, Nyx continued to speak. He seemed pleased by his interruption, and Kythios knew that to react negatively to Nyx would only make him happier. Instead, Ky chose to remain nice. “You know I don’t know what I’m doing most of the time.” He said in amusement. “So it looks better? In that case, what exactly does it look like?” He looked in Nyx’s direction, eager for a response. As he waited, his face wrap began to leak, his black blood slowly rolling down his cheeks.

Last edited:
1568738972766.png

☂ ✦ ☁ ☾
Interactions: Kythios CherWiz CherWiz Nyx GingerBread GingerBread

Vesper Noctis
Before Ves had the chance to respond, Nyx had decided to butt in with his usual unnecessary behavior. She watched the little exchange between Ky and Nyx with a deadpan expression. It was already bad enough that she had to deal with an overload on her senses, she didn't need an ass to make it any worse.

Ves stood up and brushed the dirt off her pants, "Well if it isn't the problem child coming out to ruin a decent night. I'm so happy you added in your 2 cents Little Nyxie boy. If you came out here looking for the attention you obviously need, I suggest you run back home to mommy dearest because Ky and I don't have time to deal with your egotistical shit right now."

Ves had noticed the scent of blood and saw the trail flowing from Ky's cheeks. It smelled a little off but did not prevent a small low growl of hunger to escape. With her left hand clenched tightly, she used her right to grab Ky's hand and completely ignored Nyx's prescence. "Do you wanna stick around with that buzzkill or would you like to enjoy the air with me being the oh-so-lovely seeing eye bat. Or I can you princess style like they do in those weird romcoms that Mom likes to watch."

code by pasta

archin
"oh.. hmm... well now that you mention it you do look a bit like a boa I saw a one or two over the years so" archin replied kinda standing there awkwardly until Liam made the suggestion of playing a board game it made the arachina smile a little this would probably be good right? that's how you get to know people you talk to em.. play games? "sure that sounds like fun. better than just walking around" he said with a small about of excitement in his voice, easly grabbing a couple of the games from the shelf above the closet owing to his... size "so umm... what one should we play then?"

1568152339709.png "Y-you pick... i-if you can't pick then I can..." Liam said his body now out of the fluffy mass, however he was still clutching the blankets as he talked to Archin. I'm not very interestingbut at least games are, and at least he won't leave me if he's having fun... Thankfully he didn't take one from under my bed... He kept lots of the pictures of the good times there, he couldn't look at them now because they only brought him pain from doing so. However in the future hopefully they wouldn't do that.

UOFMs11.jpg
Akrita​

Today's dinner was absolutely scrumptious! The way the stew was seasoned, the tenderness of the beef that floated aimlessly in thickened beef broth accompanied by large chunks of carrots and what she had assumed to were pieces of stalked celery all came together to produce an overwhelmingly delightful array of flavors. Even the smell was delectable, although the hints of paprika often caused her to sneeze a little though she managed to keep from doing so at the dinner table at least. Didn't want the younger children to think that it was okay to sneeze at a place where they ate. Everything about tonight's food was delicious, though is she were to give her honest opinion, she did think the bread may have been a little to tough to chew. It was minor, but still a small criticism worthy of noting. Akrita smiled cheerfully after every spoonful, allowing her taste buds to relish in the rich flavors of the beef stock before biting into the loaf of bread that was provided to her, the dryness of the wheat making it a little bit hard to swallow. She almost choked at one point, but she managed to play it off with a small cough, not letting the other children know that she almost lost her life to a single piece of bread. Plus, she was sure that some of the others would laugh at her which was something she had not wanted to think about. The moth continued to eat slowly and purposefully, wanting to absorb every single distinct flavor onto her tongue before the meal was over. She didn't go around telling people, but she thought of herself as somewhat of a connoisseur without the fancy title of course.

After shoving the last bit of potato into her mouth and gulping down the rest of her water, some of which slid down solid cheeks, she was finished. At that point, most of the other kids had gone about their own business, roaming the house, chatting with one another, and anything else that preoccupied them during this time. Akrita rose from her chair before pushing it in underneath the large mahogany table. Though there were a few stragglers, she thought it would be fine if she started helping with the cleaning. Sadly, Sea'an had already beat her to the dishes, the wondrous lizard going about washing and drying them. It wasn't unusual for him to do it, but Akrita felt somewhat disappointed. It felt weird not washing the dishes, especially on the days she didn't cook which made her feel a bit useless. Of course she knew that these were just her feelings and had no bearing on her current standing, but that didn't make her feel any less like a freeloader. Once the the skeletal dragonborn finished drying the last dish, he immediately went about his business. Watching him leave the kitchen she had to wonder how his bones remained so pristine and strong. Maybe he was big on calcium when he was alive, though that didn't really explain how his bones were still in incredibly good condition despite being a reanimated corpse. Could he possibly be drinking milk to ... she dashed the thought from her mind. Just imagining the huge mess of spilled milk beneath a "drinking" Sea'an was horrifying. Not to mention a waste of good milk.

If she had really thought about it, she surmised that it was due to Rose's magic, but that was such a boring answer that Akrita had to make up her own possibilities. Returning her attention back to the now empty kitchen, the Mothman began rolling up her sleeves and made her way to one of her favorite places in the entire manor, the supply room also known as the pantry. It was a large doors that stood a few feet taller than herself, the door knob was made of darkened brass covered in scratches and tiny nicks which she accredited to it's time living in this house. She was surprised the thing hadn't fallen completely off knowing how recklessly some of the residence behaved here, her mind thinking about a very hyperactive werewolf. Turning the knob, she was met with a room full of cleaning supplies from brooms to old mops and dishrags, this room had it all. The strong scent of cleaning chemicals filled her senses, a feeling of utter bliss rose up from her stomach. What an amazing place this was! Once she had gotten enough of the toxic gasses, she went about grabbing the broom and began sweeping the kitchen.

She swept for a good ten minutes, her pile of dirt growing ever so slightly though it was no larger than a baseball. After all, Sea'an knew his way around a broom. Some thought it was pointless to clean up after him, but that never stopped her from doing so. Akrita picked up the dirt with the small dustpan attached to the stick of the broom, sweeping over a line of dirt that adamantly refused to be thrown away. A problem that every dustpan had she supposed. Eventually, she managed to get the little buggers onto the little dirt collector and into the the trashcan. Finished with the sweeping, it was time to give the floor a good shine, or so she had planned until she heard a little squeak coming from the direction of the sink. A squeak? That was odd? She didn't remember anyone who squeaked living here unless they were playing another prank on her. Turning her head, she saw what had to be the most adorable little wood mouse she'd ever laid her beady eyes on. It sat motionless as she stared at it's dirtied brown fur, every little twitch of it's pink nose causing her to squeal a little inside. What was such a cutie doing in here? Well, they were in a forest so it wouldn't be too far fetched to think that it somehow managed to scamper it's way on in here. That wasn't any good! Edging towards the mouse, she tried her best to calm it to keep it in place, creating a squeaking sound of her own to replicate what she had heard earlier. When she had gotten close enough, she slowly scooped the creature from behind where it sat on her hand. A job well done. Now it's time to move this little fe- her thoughts were cut short by the slight pinch that stung her pinkie.

Looking down, she saw the little mouse biting into her exoskeleton, its body shaking profusely as she held him in her hands. It was scared, and to that Akrita smiled. It could continue to bite her if that made it feel better, it's not like she felt pain from it anyway, her exoskeleton was a little bit sturdier then normal skin. With her finger in the mouth of a mouse, she made her way out of the kitchen and soon out onto the porch where she continued walking until she had reached a decent place to free the little guy. She walked past a few of the other residence on her way out, seeing an all too familiar giant accompanied by the cute little mermaid with a nice pair of legs. She greeted them in passing before saying her goodbye and making her way into the forest in the direction of the old oak tree. A couple minutes of walking had brought her quite a long way, deciding to stop once she had gotten to small thicket, the perfect place to drop off a woodland mouse. She bent down to let the mouse go, the little guy still clinging onto her finger with its teeth. Just as she was about to detach it from her hand, she heard the sound of bickering between some distinct voices that she'd had grown accustomed to after a year of living with them in Rose's house. Oh boy, that doesn't sound too good.

Returning to an upright position, she slowly made her way towards the sound of the voices. Large black eyes staring out to see two out of the three people she had guessed. Ves and Nyx, the two she had heard accompanied by her good friend Ky. Akrita didn't really need to think about why they were arguing, knowing Nyx, he could probably say an insult just by breathing and she was sure that everyone would take offense to it. That's just how the vampire boy was. Honestly, she wished he'd find a better way of getting attention. Seeing that the situation wasn't going to fix itself, it was time to take matters into her own hands. Akrita spotted three large blue flowers in full bloom and hesitantly plucked them from the ground. Then, taking a deep breath, she walked out onto to the battlefield, hopefully she'd make it back in one piece.

"Hey guys! Lets not get angry with each other." she chirped, showing off one of her signature 'be friends' smiles that she often used in situations like this.

"Here, why don't we all just take a flower?" she suggested, placing one flower behind Ves' ear, another in Ky's hood, and the last straight into Nyx's mouth.

"Suck on the pistil for a bit. It's a nice way to calm down if you ask me." she chuckled before realizing something was dangling from her finger.

... It couldn't be? She looked at it further to see that the mouse had yet to let go of her hand.

"Oh my gosh! I thought I let you go! Oh no, I'm so sorry!" she apologized, bending down to let the small animal go. It refused.

"It's not safe for you to do this little fella. You need to go." she urged, trying to gently remove it's mouth from her pinkie to no prevail.

After a few seconds, the mouse did release her hand and instead went about climbing into her shirt and into the pocket of her blue cardigen. Feeling the sudden movement in her pocket was unsettling. It continued for awhile until the mouse stuck its head out from inside of the pocket, the animal clinging to the edge of the fabric... Okay then, she guessed this was happening. Returning her attention onto the others, she smiled brightly, ignoring the little situation that had transpired just moment ago.

"So, are we all friends again?" she inquired, slightly tilting her head at the end of her question.

The Situation

mood:
Chipper
interactions:
Ves ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha ),
Ky ( CherWiz CherWiz ),
Nyx ( GingerBread GingerBread )
mentions:
Sea'an ( Mistborn Mistborn )
Aznethon ( Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian ),
Sophia ( metalcity metalcity ),
Trouble ( SpotBandit SpotBandit )

Last edited:
archin
“Right then... ummm.” Looking through the games the archin settled in ironically snakes and ladders it seemed simple enough for him to understand compared to some of the others “this one seem ok?” He said putting the others back it was clear that archin was a little unsure of what he was doing coupled wit the fact Liam seemed to be somewhat on edge as well it was understandable.

Trouble
Interactions: Alron [ Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ]
Mentions:
Pandora [ DJSnappers DJSnappers ], Akrita [ Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit ], Nyx [ GingerBread GingerBread ], Kythios [ CherWiz CherWiz ], Aznethon, Rose

------------------

Fuelled by a renewed interest in his environment and growing sense of excitability, Trouble's tail was flailing around rapidly. The energy suddenly pent up in him- which occasionally happened spontaneously- needed an outlet. At the moment, his tail whipping the air energetically would work. For now. Not long, though. Of course in most cases when a wolf was wagging its tail, you knew it was happy, and therefore you were happy- perhaps because the wolf wasn't mauling you to death. Trouble, on the other hand, was to be avoided at all costs when his tail was wagging. The more energetic it was, the likelier chaos would strike. Terrible, terrible chaos. There would be an absolute complete disregard for consequence from Trouble, not even taking into account that Rose would impose temporary yet extremely strict punishments on the wolf for whatever mayhem he wanted to impose on people. It could even get to the point that Trouble would even tussle with death by pestering Aznethon like a fly. It'd be one of the few times that Trouble would genuinely contemplate running to the swamp to see how far he could get himself before the siren birds started squawking at him. And, unluckily for anyone within his large radius of destruction, Trouble's tail was whirring around rapidly as if it were a wound up spring. If it were any quicker, Trouble would probably be able to helicopter his way out of the room. Perhaps if everyone was unfortunate enough, Trouble would somehow cause an earthquake. He wouldn't be able to do that, but it almost felt like it.

In this state of energy, Trouble could only turn his head to the arriving Alron with a big grin on his face, clearly looking as if the energy suddenly pelt up inside of him would cause him to explode on the spot- something that some people wouldn't mind, surely. A few barks suddenly boomed out from his throat, likely because his newfound energetic disposition was preventing him from calming himself enough to speak properly. For anyone in the house or nearby the house, they were warning sirens that were predicting an oncoming disaster. It was even getting to the point that Trouble couldn't simply wait for Pandora to respond and rather start some chaos by himself.

From a few doors over, one of Trouble's ears suddenly pricked at the air and faced the door behind him. He'd caught onto the faintest of noises a few rooms over. A squeak. From a mouse, no doubt. From a snack. Unable to wait for a response from Pandora and un-wanting to speak to Alron- perhaps because he couldn't vocalise english in this state- spun his head to face where the squeaking came from, his ears towering up and perking forwards in interest. Without the slightest bit of hesitation, he bashed his way through the ballroom doors and exited the room, his nose soon picking up on the faintest smell of the rodent he'd heard from somewhere in one of the nearby rooms. Eagerly, Trouble followed the scent through the house, trotting at a quick pace to the kitchen. This is where the scent was strongest, Trouble had decided. The smell of the mouse continued from out the kitchen to the outside of the house. Naturally, Trouble followed it, his tail still violently whipping the air around him. The werewolf barged past the doors and, off in the distance, he took note of three individuals. Kythios, Nyx, and Akrita. The scent lead directly to them, but Trouble could sense something else radiating off of the group. Tension. He could tell from the distance that Kythios and Nyx were having a standoff, where Akrita was probably trying to break the two up or calm them down- an effort which would likely be easily thwarted by the sheer fact that Nyx was an asshole. A wild grin stretched itself across Trouble's face, before he decided to slowly and quietly approach the group in secrecy. He crouched down and quietly trotted his way to the confrontation, avoiding any twigs or leaves that'd give away his location. Hunting had helped hone his skills in stalking. Though, even if he ended up getting spotted, the fight would still likely break out. By the time he got close by, he'd concealed himself behind some bushes in complete silence, watching the confrontation. His snapper was eager to clamp down on someone, and he didn't really care who- wether they were innocent, guilty, or a goddamn unicorn. He'd just run into the middle of the chaos and chomp at anyone that he happened to land his fangs on and take a chunk out of.

Last edited:
1568847573427.png Liam nods before setting up the game. He was still nervous that Archin would leave him alone but he knew it would probably happen sooner or later. "Y-You can go first." He loved to play board games but after he lost his only friend he couldn't play them anymore, it's no fun playing alone. Having spent a year alone in the woods trying to survive had taken his toll on his social abilities, leaving him shy and almost introverted, despite the fact he wanted to talk to others.

Nyx
Interactions: Kythios ( CherWiz CherWiz ), Vesper ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha ), and Akrita. ( Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit )

Nyx frowned ever so slightly as Kythios kept up a happier attitude, like his comments didn't even bother him. Which always sucked the fun out of it. However that didn't mean he was going to give up so easily. With Ky's question, Nyx looked towards the ground, and then back up to Ky. "Looks like a pile of crap.. A lot like you, almost a mirror image really. The only way I can see myself making it any better would be to just mold the dirt around your face." Before Nyx could add anymore to his threat, Ves decided to speak up and get involved. "Am I really ruining the night? I think I'm making it better. I mean, who else would so willingly hang out with either of you. The blind boy, and the bat, Sounds exactly like a shitty romcom waiting to happen" Nyx waited for a moment to see how Vesper would respond to his continued teasing. He quickly realised that he was being ignored by her, which didn't sit well with him. So far between the two of them, they have made his attempts at aggravating them completely null. Which to the dhampir boy was more than a little frustrating. "You know.." He began as he started approaching Vesper and Kythios. "I thought bats had really good hearing, yet here you are acting like you can't hear me. Though I'm sure once I teach you a little lesson, you'll make sure to keep more of an ear out-"

His sentence was stopped midway through as a flower was inserted into his mouth. It took him a second to realise what had just happened. As he was focused quite a bit on Vesper and Kythios that he didn't notice Akrita before she had placed the flower. Nyx quickly ripped the flower from his mouth, crushing it before dropping it to the ground. After that little stunt, his attention was now firmly on Akrita. Quickly turning on his heel, Nyx made his way over towards her. As the mouse biting her finger distracted her, Nyx quickly grabbed hold of her shoulder; The dhampir pinning the moth girls wing between the palm of his hand and her shoulder. "I know Rose has that animated skeleton to help clean up. But she really needs to tell them to clean more thoroughly" Nyx's hand quickly darted towards the pocket he had seen the mouse crawl into. He grabbed the mouse, pulling it out by the tail. "Look at this! The Vermin are starting to collude" He looked back over towards Vesper and Kythios as he increased his grip on Akrita. "I mean, since I live here.. I guess I should help with getting rid of the vermin"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back