• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes (Temporarily Closed)

Artoria Adamant

Artoria felt the wind blast away the cultist. She chuckled and managed to regain balance, "My god..." She muttered as she patted her head with her left hand. She waddled over to James and smiled, "Thanks for that." She uttered softly at the man, taking a deep breath as the scars on her back finally faded. She exhaled deeply once more and grinned. However, regenerating her wounds drained the last bit of mana. Her eyes widened as the wind around her sword faded, revealing the utter truth. Her sword was Excalibur this whole time. The sword let out a pleasing sound, glowing with golden light. "This was not supposed to happen..." She groaned, keeping the sword tight in her hand as if she was scared someone would steal it.

@Everyone around Artoria.
James
Cultist Courtyard

As soon as James stepped out of the portal, he raised his eye-hands and scanned the area and stopped at the castle. "There is a lot of magical activity in this area, its quite dangerous... be careful," James said psychically with a polite and calm accent. "Would you like me to negate all magical spells in this area? It might make it easier to catch up to the others?"

Last edited:
MALCOM MOORVE
Cultist Grounds

Looking at the mysterious man more carefully, Malcolm could see that he looked like something out of a scary story a child would hear before going to bed. His long silver hair matched his pale skin and his mask added to his mysterious aura. As the masked man spoke, Malcolm slowly realized the reason he was so irked by this man wad because he didn't know the answer to the question himself. What did he fight for? It wasn't glory or money; he didn't really care about fame or materialistic possessions so that couldn't be it. He didn't really have any friends... but moral justice? Watching the man walk past him and onward to the castle.

"Wait! So why do you fight then? Or are you just lost? You can't just go around asking people that question thinking that one of their answers willy be applicable to you" Malcolm said confidently. He knew now that this man was not with the cultists but he still had a... vibe.

IamNotLoki IamNotLoki

Artoria Adamant

Artoria felt the wind blast away the cultist. She chuckled and managed to regain balance, "My god..." She muttered as she patted her head with her left hand. She waddled over to James and smiled, "Thanks for that." She uttered softly at the man, taking a deep breath as the scars on her back finally faded. She exhaled deeply once more and grinned. However, regenerating her wounds drained the last bit of mana. Her eyes widened as the wind around her sword faded, revealing the utter truth. Her sword was Excalibur this whole time. The sword let out a pleasing sound, glowing with golden light. "This was not supposed to happen..." She groaned, keeping the sword tight in her hand as if she was scared someone would steal it.

@Everyone around Artoria.
James
Cultist Courtyard

As soon as James stepped out of the portal, he raised his eye-hands and scanned the area and stopped at the castle. "There is a lot of magical activity in this area, its quite dangerous... be careful," James said psychically with a polite and calm accent. "Would you like me to negate all magical spells in this area? It might make it easier to catch up to the others?"

Iris Galvor

In all honesty Iris had been paying attention, however 90% of the time she was considering how a being of only mana could exist. The other 10% was think of a way to use him as a power source....jokingly of course, he was much more useful alive. Either way she did walk through the portal with the being that seemed it fit to call himself James. As she walked through she was lucky enough to be in the Courtyard, which mean't she had a direct line of sight to the sky, so she felt safe.....well safer. Within a couple seconds she noticed 2 things, first: James was powerful, second...Excalibur. The girl has the sword? A literal sword of myth that was in front of her. SO many thing ran through Iris's mind but the first was that the girl needed help. Iris used mana too and so she carried a few potions on her. She bent down and handed her a mana potion. "Here, you may want to keep that invisible. I'm impressed you have that sword..." There was still something else important though. She turned back to 'James' "You can see the magic everywhere right? Can you see the entire infrastructure? Iris already figured it was a castle and all castle have defining parts, which would lead right to her next question...
Alteras Alteras

Last edited:

Azazel Rofocale

Sabbat Castle

From across the horizon walked a figure clad in black armor. In his hand, he held a big chain, and on it were numerous, handcuffed cultists. At least thirty of them. He arrived next to the rest of the group and gave out orders. "Kill no more. Use non-lethal techniques. They have a blood mage. Each drop of the red liquid means another piece of ammunition for him to use," he said, laying the chain on the ground and summoning Daevaschwert in his hand. He stabbed the cursed sword's tip into the ground, in between the chain's empty space, thus forcing all the cultists he captured to stay in place until he finally decided to take it out.

"Reina. Shade. Artoria. You three will come with me. Pandora, you will lead the second team and attack from the flank, take everyone else with you," he ordered, summoning Sturmfinder into his right hand and kicking the gates down.

As he did, blood poured out and he laid his eyes on the sorcerer that used blood magic. "Your dominion lies in ruin. Your friends will go to prison and be taken care of by priests who will ensure their souls are purified and redeemed. What have you to say for yourself?" he pointed Sturmfinder at Hemos.

NUSKI NUSKI Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel FireMaiden FireMaiden Wilted Wilted CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Hanarei Hanarei IamNotLoki IamNotLoki

Last edited:
Artoria Adamant

Artoria smiled at Iris, happily taking the potion and chugging it down very quickly. A rush of wind surrounded her sword, making it invisible once again. "Thank you, it is appreciated." She whispered at Iris, as she looked around, searching for those chemical flasks. "If what the man says is true we need to retreat. The mission is compromised." Artoria spoke, twirling her sword in her hands. She stayed on high alert as if the bombs were really there, she had to do something about it. Sadly, she can't do anything alone. She is not an artificer, thus she knows nothing about bombs. As Azazel appeared, she smiled. "Cavalry's here." She muttered, following him into the castle. Seeing the blood on the ground, slowly flowing toward somewhere, made her spine shiver. As they arrived in the Throne Room, facing Hemos, she prepared her sword, grinning smugly. She held her sword over her left shoulder as if she was expecting an attack at any moment from the Blood Sorcerer. She did all she could to provide cover for Azazel.

NUSKI NUSKI FireMaiden FireMaiden Wilted Wilted CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Hanarei Hanarei Birdsie Birdsie

MALCOM MOORVE
Cultist Grounds

Looking at the mysterious man more carefully, Malcolm could see that he looked like something out of a scary story a child would hear before going to bed. His long silver hair matched his pale skin and his mask added to his mysterious aura. As the masked man spoke, Malcolm slowly realized the reason he was so irked by this man wad because he didn't know the answer to the question himself. What did he fight for? It wasn't glory or money; he didn't really care about fame or materialistic possessions so that couldn't be it. He didn't really have any friends... but moral justice? Watching the man walk past him and onward to the castle.

"Wait! So why do you fight then? Or are you just lost? You can't just go around asking people that question thinking that one of their answers willy be applicable to you" Malcolm said confidently. He knew now that this man was not with the cultists but he still had a... vibe.

IamNotLoki IamNotLoki
The Drifter
Cultist Grounds

"Why do I fight..." The man clad in black armor and a tattered tunic whispered as if talking to himself. "At the moment I am quite conflicted..." The man's deep meta voice spoke through the chaos. "Part of me wants to embrace this world... to cast off my past and settle down..." Debris flew between the Drifter and Malcolm as the mysterious figure spoke. "But deep down I know that this is not possible... I was given a very heavy responsibility that no one else can comprehend. I wanted to ask you why you fight so that I can end this conflict raging within me... If I don't act... If... I don't act..." The man sounded tormented. "But you offer no insight... like me you are a drifter with no purpose... I apologize if this sound harsh... I am learning to accept it..." The man turned around and kept on walking.

Iris Galvor

In all honesty Iris had been paying attention, however 90% of the time she was considering how a being of only mana could exist. The other 10% was think of a way to use him as a power source....jokingly of course, he was much more useful alive. Either way she did walk through the portal with the being that seemed it fit to call himself James. As she walked through she was lucky enough to be in the Courtyard, which mean't she had a direct line of sight to the sky, so she felt safe.....well safer. Within a couple seconds she noticed 2 things, first: James was powerful, second...Excalibur. The girl has the sword? A literal sword of myth that was in front of her. SO many thing ran through Iris's mind but the first was that the girl needed help. Iris used mana too and so she carried a few potions on her. She bent down and handed her a mana potion. "Here, you may want to keep that invisible. I'm impressed you have that sword..." There was still something else important though. She turned back to 'James' "You can see the magic everywhere right? Can you see the entire infrastructure? Iris already figured it was a castle and all castle have defining parts, which would lead right to her next question...
Alteras Alteras
James
Sabbat Courtyard

"Ah yes..." James replied to Iris. "I can in fact see magic with my hands. Not only can I see magic when they are being cast, I can also read the spell before it can even take effect. Also I can see traces of mana when magic has been cast," James explained. He turned his featureless face towards the arriving reinforcements. He listened for Azazel's orders. "How disappointing, Sir Azazel did not assign me a task... well not like I don't mind just observing..." James crossed his arms and floated slightly higher. "Well if you need me, I will be..." James was cut off and unfolded his arms. He scanned the area with his hands. "I cannot believe I haven't detected this before... but it seems something covered in mana from MY dimension is walking slowly towards us... I wonder if it's a threat..."

Azazel Rofocale

Sabbat Castle

From across the horizon walked a figure clad in black armor. In his hand, he held a big chain, and on it were numerous, handcuffed cultists. At least thirty of them. He arrived next to the rest of the group and gave out orders. "Kill no more. Use non-lethal techniques. They have a blood mage. Each drop of the red liquid means another piece of ammunition for him to use," he said, laying the chain on the ground and summoning Daevaschwert in his hand. He stabbed the cursed sword's tip into the ground, in between the chain's empty space, thus forcing all the cultists he captured to stay in place until he finally decided to take it out.

"Reina. Shade. Artoria. You three will come with me. Pandora, you will lead the second team and attack from the flank, take everyone else with you," he ordered, summoning Sturmfinder into his right hand and kicking the gates down.

As he did, blood poured out and he laid his eyes on the sorcerer that used blood magic. "Your dominion lies in ruin. Your friends will go to prison and be taken care of by priests who will ensure their souls are purified and redeemed. What have you to say for yourself?" he pointed Sturmfinder at Hemos.

NUSKI NUSKI Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel FireMaiden FireMaiden Wilted Wilted CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Hanarei Hanarei IamNotLoki IamNotLoki

"The Sabbats will never die," Hemos said, with a crazy laugh. "We give out before giving in." He whipped out a scroll and splashed out some of the surrounding blood on it.

A magic circle appeared in the midst of all the blood coating the floor. Slowly rose a demon out of the magic circle. The contract was signed with the blood of more than 20 people, so he had access to some powerful summons.
Character+art+season+2+masked+or+armored_082c38_5827371.jpg
The demon was huge, but not exactly towering over the rest. It wielded a a giant blade set ablaze with whitish pink flames, a testament to how powerful it was.

Hemos drew his blade alongside the demon. The demon held up its giant blade with 2 hands and smashed it against the ground. An eruption ensued, causing a huge wall of flame to erupt and protect them from all sides. While everyone wouldn't be able to see him, Hemos could sense them as long as they were in contact with the blood. The fire was actually making the blood dry a bit, but since he had such a massive supply, it didn't even matter.

One would have to either disperse the flames or travel through the whitish pink flames and most certainly take up to 3rd degree burns.

NUSKI NUSKI FireMaiden FireMaiden Wilted Wilted CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Hanarei Hanarei IamNotLoki IamNotLoki

Artoria Adamant

Artoria smiled at Iris, happily taking the potion and chugging it down very quickly. A rush of wind surrounded her sword, making it invisible once again. "Thank you, it is appreciated." She whispered at Iris, as she looked around, searching for those chemical flasks. "If what the man says is true we need to retreat. The mission is compromised." Artoria spoke, twirling her sword in her hands. She stayed on high alert as if the bombs were really there, she had to do something about it. Sadly, she can't do anything alone. She is not an artificer, thus she knows nothing about bombs. As Azazel appeared, she smiled. "Cavalry's here." She muttered, following him into the castle. Seeing the blood on the ground, slowly flowing toward somewhere, made her spine shiver. As they arrived in the Throne Room, facing Hemos, she prepared her sword, grinning smugly. She held her sword over her left shoulder as if she was expecting an attack at any moment from the Blood Sorcerer. She did all she could to provide cover for Azazel.

NUSKI NUSKI FireMaiden FireMaiden Wilted Wilted CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Hanarei Hanarei Birdsie Birdsie

Hemos suddenly jumped up behind Artoria. With a spin, he slashed downwards, aiming straight down her back. As long as blood covered the area, he had access to that area. And everywhere was covered in it. Floors, Ceiling, and Walls. If he slashed her, he'd start absorbing the blood droplets.

Artoria Adamant

Luckily, the blonde, armored girl managed to dodge the attack thanks to her superior reflexes. She jumped forward out of the blow's way. She turned around and the wind around the sword disappeared, revealing the golden glory of the sword. "Let's put an end to this." She spoke, as she brought up her sword and slashed five times at great speed at Hemos, as the sword's blade released bursts of concentrated energy that flew towards the blood sorcerer like razor-sharp blades. Whether the magic hit or not, she jumps forward, stabbing her sword three times at Hemos' chest, trying to hit any vital points. Again, whether she succeeds or not, she jumps back, taking a defensive position to protect herself from Hemos' incoming attacks.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Azazel Rofocale
Sabbat Castle

Azazel strode forward and walked through the hellish, scorching flames as if they were nothing; protected by his armor and supernatural endurance. He rose his sword and jumped toward the demon, slashing downward and aiming for its head. His fighting style right now was called Ullak-Beleswem, a mix of Orcish and Elven fencing techniques combined to create a heavy, offense-focused style where every slash was like being crushed by a Tarrasque's foot. Azazel didn't say anything, knowing that if the demon recognized him, it'd start taunting him for being weak and betraying their Emperor. He wanted to avoid such distractions and skipped to the fighting.

NUSKI NUSKI Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel FireMaiden FireMaiden Wilted Wilted CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Hanarei Hanarei IamNotLoki IamNotLoki Swire Swire

Artoria Adamant

Luckily, the blonde, armored girl managed to dodge the attack thanks to her superior reflexes. She jumped forward out of the blow's way. She turned around and the wind around the sword disappeared, revealing the golden glory of the sword. "Let's put an end to this." She spoke, as she brought up her sword and slashed five times at great speed at Hemos, as the sword's blade released bursts of concentrated energy that flew towards the blood sorcerer like razor-sharp blades. Whether the magic hit or not, she jumps forward, stabbing her sword three times at Hemos' chest, trying to hit any vital points. Again, whether she succeeds or not, she jumps back, taking a defensive position to protect herself from Hemos' incoming attacks.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
The hits were countered by his own blasts of blood, effectively turning the clashing into a stalemate due to the massive amount of the blood he absorbed. Since his armor was light, it didn't sacrifice his movement, so he dodged with ease. As she jumped back the last time, one of her feet fell deeper than the other, as if she put one foot in a deep pool.

While she would most definitely trying to free her feet, Hemos charged forward, ready to slash off her layer of armor.

A bubble of blood rose up behind her and when it popped, it revealed a Red Lance. Unless someone stepped in, or she had a trick up her sleeve, she'd be making a choice between losing the front or the back half of her armor. Going under the blood waters with her other submerged foot was a highly effective suicide

Azazel Rofocale
Sabbat Castle

Azazel strode forward and walked through the hellish, scorching flames as if they were nothing; protected by his armor and supernatural endurance. He rose his sword and jumped toward the demon, slashing downward and aiming for its head. His fighting style right now was called Ullak-Beleswem, a mix of Orcish and Elven fencing techniques combined to create a heavy, offense-focused style where every slash was like being crushed by a Tarrasque's foot. Azazel didn't say anything, knowing that if the demon recognized him, it'd start taunting him for being weak and betraying their Emperor. He wanted to avoid such distractions and skipped to the fighting.

NUSKI NUSKI Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel FireMaiden FireMaiden Wilted Wilted CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Hanarei Hanarei IamNotLoki IamNotLoki Swire Swire
Azazel was held briefly in the air as the demon clashed its blade against his. It whirled the blade around its head and swiped with a monstrous downward slam of the blade. Upon slamming the blade down, A magic circle appeared above them. This spell would be a familiar one. Lavafall. Since it was a liquid, it'd seep through any cracks and/or openings in the armor.

Azazel Rofocale
Sabbat Castle

Azazel used the situation he was in to get closer to the demon and attack. He jumped on its shoulders and sat on them with one leg on one shoulder and one on the other. He took a deep breath, stabbing his blade through its back with his right hand in an attempt to pierce all the way through the demon's chest, as he used his left, free hand to cast 'Wall of Air' on the area surrounding him, which would provide a protection from the lavafall. The air around Azazel distorted, pushing the lava away as if there was a wall. Small bits and pieces of scorching rock of extremely small size hit against the barrier only to be pulverized by the immense pressure and incapable of getting through.

If Azazel's stab attempt succeeded, he'd follow it up by placing his hands on the demon's head and jumping off of its shoulders, standing on the edge of the sword that pierced through its chest, then he'd proceed to pummel it in the face with his left fist, still holding onto the demon with the right one. His punches were full of force, enough to shatter a human skull with each individual punch. Such a fierce, merciless fighting style is what gave him the nickname of the Legendary Dark Knight.

NUSKI NUSKI Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel FireMaiden FireMaiden Wilted Wilted CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Hanarei Hanarei IamNotLoki IamNotLoki Swire Swire

(By the way, when will Damian get to fight the Sabbat leader? Unless you want me to handle that. Kylesar1 Kylesar1 )

Azazel Rofocale
Sabbat Castle

Azazel used the situation he was in to get closer to the demon and attack. He jumped on its shoulders and sat on them with one leg on one shoulder and one on the other. He took a deep breath, stabbing his blade through its back with his right hand in an attempt to pierce all the way through the demon's chest, as he used his left, free hand to cast 'Wall of Air' on the area surrounding him, which would provide a protection from the lavafall. The air around Azazel distorted, pushing the lava away as if there was a wall. Small bits and pieces of scorching rock of extremely small size hit against the barrier only to be pulverized by the immense pressure and incapable of getting through.

If Azazel's stab attempt succeeded, he'd follow it up by placing his hands on the demon's head and jumping off of its shoulders, standing on the edge of the sword that pierced through its chest, then he'd proceed to pummel it in the face with his left fist, still holding onto the demon with the right one. His punches were full of force, enough to shatter a human skull with each individual punch. Such a fierce, merciless fighting style is what gave him the nickname of the Legendary Dark Knight.

NUSKI NUSKI Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel FireMaiden FireMaiden Wilted Wilted CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Hanarei Hanarei IamNotLoki IamNotLoki Swire Swire

(By the way, when will Damian get to fight the Sabbat leader? Unless you want me to handle that. Kylesar1 Kylesar1 )
Demon
Castle Lobby

The demon didn't feel when Azazel jumped on him, so after that back stab when Azazel tried to jump on the sword, the demon roared and whipped around like a mad beast aiming to swing its sword, thinking Azazel was behind him, when he was above him. Upon seeing he wasn't there, the demon pounded its chest once and the sword came flying out and to the ground.

The demon figured that Azazel must be back behind him, so he whipped around again, sword swinging with Azazel tumbling right towards where the sword was supposed to be for him to stand on.........or right where the demon's massive blade was heading towards right now from the side.

A direct hit with that amount of force would shatter that armor immediately, and he didn't have his blade to block with (unless he had another or could somehow bring his blade back to him)

Damian (Narration) and Headmaster
Throne Room

As Damian went into the Throne Room and over to the Throne, he'd feel his magic draining. If he planned on disabling the magic protecting the entrance, he'd need to do it fast.

Once he got access to the entrance, he'd walk a corridor of doorless rooms that showed blood, sigils, and the like. Attempts at summoning something, whether successful or not (there was no indication). Some had bodies in them. This corridor seemed to be the root of the corruption, a place where a Holy user couldn't stay for long lest they become corrupted.

At the end of the long corridor lie a room with a bolted door and an anti-magic rune printed on it. Going up to the door would drain a heavy chunk of magic from him, but stop once he stepped into the room.
The headmaster was a young guy, seen laughing, seemingly unaware of his appearance. "Heh......hahahaha! The Power of Youth! All that work......all those souls to summon those unholy contracts." He held up a ritualistic curvy knife. A couple of skeletons were floating around him. Whatever contract he made with the demons, it was to a much higher power than the rest had. Death radiated not only off him, but off the entire corridor. He was completely unaware of what went on in the castle, as there were a ton of Silence runes drawn everywhere in the corridor
6f5f0289858422c76a862c0adfcc7ec6.jpg

Last edited:
MALCOLM MOORVE
Cultist Grounds

Malcolm was quite confused but at the same time annoyed. He had already been held back in the mission and he could bet that no one even noticed. Now he had some crazy man with a mask bothering him. Even if the man with the deep metallic wasn't allied with the cultists in the castle, he still had no business here. For all Malcolm knew, he could want to hurt the other members of the Guild. Plus, he couldn't just let him get away with saying he had no purpose. Malcolm frowned as thee silver-haired man continued to walk away from him and towards the castle. You're not going to get away from me that easily. Usually, Malcolm would not have acted so recklessly but this guy was getting on his nerves and the other members of the guild probably had their hands full. Malcolm raised his palms upward and a sphere of sand transformed from thin air. As the sand flew towards his target, the sand thinned out and spread transforming into a net of sand.

IamNotLoki IamNotLoki

Azazel Rofocale
Sabbat Castle

Azazel jumped after his blade, disabling the windshield and breaking through the lava with the forceful help of a Fist of Air spell, catching his sword midflight. He landed several meters further in the blood, kneeling with his sword tip-side piercing the ground as he held onto it. He took a quick look onto himself, to see his overall state and the status quo of his body. 'My armor protected me from his attacks, but I am still a little hurt. My mana's in a better state, as I still have more than three-fourth,' he thought, processing everything that just took place and standing up. He placed his hand on the sword's pommel and took it out of the ground, then faced the demon again.

Rather than attack head on, Azazel took a free, relaxed stance, one for the purpose of flexible dodging and counter attack. He had hoped the demon was angered enough to make a mistake and attack by his own accord, which would create an opening to strike.

Damian Vi Lasombra
Throne Room

Damian, as soon as he felt his mana being drained, shot out his shadows in every direction at the maximum output of magical energy. It overloaded the magical seals, making them rip themselves apart and return all magical energy they stole. He stood in place, his body slowly absorbing all of it back, as the shadows moved further down the corridor, commanded by him. He walked after them, then saw another door with anti-magical seals. He growled. "What is this place? Does he have thaumaturgiphobia or something?" he threw an explosive magical potion at the door. It stood on its place, but the anti-magic seal was destroyed. Unfortunately, that was the very last potion he brought into this mission. He then had an arm of the abyss appear beside him and slowly unscrew the bolts from the now-weakened door.

He had two more tentacles appear, as the three of them pushed the door open at astonishing force, which made it fall off of its hinges and onto the ground. One of the tentacles took off the mask from Damian's face, whilst the other two took off the rest of his disguise. "Feels a hundred times better," he commented, before walking in.

"You there," he boldly called out with no signs of fear on his face. Damian's face radiated with an immense, apathetic cold. The only thing he was thinking about was killing this fool to make the father happy, then going on with the rest of his schedule for the same goal. "You're the headmaster, right? Alright then, let's skip to the chase. I challenge you to a sanctified duel. We will fight here and now, do you accept those terms?" he confidently asked. His voice knew no fear, and he disregarded the skeletons or the aura the headmaster had.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Reina_StehlengarBanner.jpg

Reina had continued her assault into the castle. She had managed to avoid the Demon and various cultists along the way. Her assault into the castle leading to just more unsuspecting cultists bashed into the wall knocked unconscious in various states of disrepair some not even prepared for her storming through the castle so quickly with the ones who were being no match for her tenacity. The blonde horned girl struck an armored cultist sending him flying back busting through a new set of doors.

She ventrued into the room, glancing around curiously seeming to find herself in some grand hall. Her eyes fixating over at the table. "Darn! Wrong way! Gotta find the.... hmmm... what should I go.... ah! The throne room! I wonder if its... this way!" She spoke shuffling off down the hall, tossing over another poor unexpecting cultist onto their back before they even had a chance to register her darting through. She kept her upbeat attitude as she ran through the castle, opening door after door getting a bit lost as she attempted to find her way to take care of the leader.... not exactly being the best at finding her way around places.

Birdsie Birdsie

Azazel Rofocale
Sabbat Castle

Azazel jumped after his blade, disabling the windshield and breaking through the lava with the forceful help of a Fist of Air spell, catching his sword midflight. He landed several meters further in the blood, kneeling with his sword tip-side piercing the ground as he held onto it. He took a quick look onto himself, to see his overall state and the status quo of his body. 'My armor protected me from his attacks, but I am still a little hurt. My mana's in a better state, as I still have more than three-fourth,' he thought, processing everything that just took place and standing up. He placed his hand on the sword's pommel and took it out of the ground, then faced the demon again.

Rather than attack head on, Azazel took a free, relaxed stance, one for the purpose of flexible dodging and counter attack. He had hoped the demon was angered enough to make a mistake and attack by his own accord, which would create an opening to strike.
The walls of flame disappeared, and the demon unsheathed another massive sword off its back. It slammed the blades down on the ground, and another magic circle would erupt in a huge lava fountain which would, again, seep into the armor if he ever got hit by the attack.

The demon then charged straight towards that eruption and spun around with its blades out. This attack was designed to hit him if he tried some small movement like a sidestep

Damian Vi Lasombra
Throne Room

Damian, as soon as he felt his mana being drained, shot out his shadows in every direction at the maximum output of magical energy. It overloaded the magical seals, making them rip themselves apart and return all magical energy they stole. He stood in place, his body slowly absorbing all of it back, as the shadows moved further down the corridor, commanded by him. He walked after them, then saw another door with anti-magical seals. He growled. "What is this place? Does he have thaumaturgiphobia or something?" he threw an explosive magical potion at the door. It stood on its place, but the anti-magic seal was destroyed. Unfortunately, that was the very last potion he brought into this mission. He then had an arm of the abyss appear beside him and slowly unscrew the bolts from the now-weakened door.

He had two more tentacles appear, as the three of them pushed the door open at astonishing force, which made it fall off of its hinges and onto the ground. One of the tentacles took off the mask from Damian's face, whilst the other two took off the rest of his disguise. "Feels a hundred times better," he commented, before walking in.

"You there," he boldly called out with no signs of fear on his face. Damian's face radiated with an immense, apathetic cold. The only thing he was thinking about was killing this fool to make the father happy, then going on with the rest of his schedule for the same goal. "You're the headmaster, right? Alright then, let's skip to the chase. I challenge you to a sanctified duel. We will fight here and now, do you accept those terms?" he confidently asked. His voice knew no fear, and he disregarded the skeletons or the aura the headmaster had.

The headmaster's head snapped towards him. "So an infiltrator wants to help me pay off my soul debt? Very well. You can be number 135 of 500." It wasn't uncommon for demons to make contracts for souls. In other words, they give you power and you provide them with a certain number of souls in a certain time limit. His particular contract was 500, evidenced by the large number 134 painted on 1 wall and 500 painted on the other.

Even if Damian felt no fear, he should be very much alarmed by the knife he held. With the particular type of magic Damian used, the magic around the knife would be familiar. Death Magic. The knife had magic around it that emulated a Reaper's Death Scythe. In other words, he couldn't even get scratched by that knife or his soul would be extracted. He could block it, of course, but if it touched skin, it was instant death

Unfortunately for him (and fortunately for Damian) he had absolutely no experience with knife-play before making the contract, so if Damian was quick enough, he could block/dodge it

Everything in the room was covered in blackness. Walls, Ceiling, Floor, Everything in it besides them was a solid black color. This made the entire room into 1 giant shadow to use (for them both) The Headmaster charged at him and slashed at him with the Instant Death Knife. He laughed crazily as he attempted to cut him somewhere. Anywhere and kill him

His inexperience showed heavily and he left himself wide open to any non-magic attack

BASIC INFORMATION
Name
: ???
Aliases: Headmaster

PERSONAL
High Concept
: A demon contract
Character Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Organizations\Affiliations: The Sabbots

PHYSICAL
Appearance
:

Weapons & Armor:
Death Knife- Death Magic is so thick that his knife emulates a Reaper's Death Scythe. Instant death if it hits, to all but another Reaper or God

Spells & Magic:
Highly Advanced Death, Dark, and Shadow Magic

Weaknesses:
INSANELY weak to Holy Magic- Weaker than most demons. Weaker to it than most undead.
While his knife causes instant death, he's too inexperienced to use it effectively against even lightly trained blade fighters

View attachment 313856

Reina had continued her assault into the castle. She had managed to avoid the Demon and various cultists along the way. Her assault into the castle leading to just more unsuspecting cultists bashed into the wall knocked unconscious in various states of disrepair some not even prepared for her storming through the castle so quickly with the ones who were being no match for her tenacity. The blonde horned girl struck an armored cultist sending him flying back busting through a new set of doors.

She ventrued into the room, glancing around curiously seeming to find herself in some grand hall. Her eyes fixating over at the table. "Darn! Wrong way! Gotta find the.... hmmm... what should I go.... ah! The throne room! I wonder if its... this way!" She spoke shuffling off down the hall, tossing over another poor unexpecting cultist onto their back before they even had a chance to register her darting through. She kept her upbeat attitude as she ran through the castle, opening door after door getting a bit lost as she attempted to find her way to take care of the leader.... not exactly being the best at finding her way around places.

Birdsie Birdsie
Iris Galvor

Iris watched as the fight broke out between the guild master and the demon, Also the girl and the blood mage. James also seem stuck on the idea of other being like himself. However she wasn't one to help others, almost ever. But walking into the castle with the sky didn't seem like a good idea, however as long as she kept hidden it wouldn't be a big deal. She snuck out and began searching, the few people that did find her she had to use timestop on and keep moving. After a bit she saw one of the guild members plowing through cultist one after the other quickly. "huh perhaps I should follow her, but I don't think I will let her know I'm there." Since Iris couldn't use 1/3 of her abilities she would let Reina plow through them and just follow her, trying her best not to let Reina notice her.
Birdsie Birdsie

Pandora Ambrose
Pandora finally found the source of the blood, though she may have taken a while because te fighting has already begun. It probably didn't help that she had to kill every cultist in her path and she even made a few detours just to makr sure she purged this place of those scum. What, the blood may supply their doomsday weapon? So what, Pandora will just crush that next. Anyway, Pandora was also quite slow due to her armor, so even if she hadn't taken those detours she would still have been late for this.

Well what do you know, as soon as she got there, Azazel ordered her to take the others, wherever they may be, and flank the enemy. Oh okay, so what he's saying is for Pandora, the slowest person right here, to find the others who may e scattered around the castle or even back in yhe forest when she would e the most useful person to pit against a demon? Oh yeah, fuck that. "No way!" She shouted as she charged towards the demon.

"Stand back guild master!" She called out to him to warn him as she casted her magic. "Heaven's Wrath!" She shouted as her magic was completed. The clouds were parted as a burning beam of light soared down and struck the demon. Whether the spell killed it or not, it would have taken a huge amount of damage since the magic was of the holy and light attribute that the demons are weak against. "Well hopefully the guild master dodged it." She said as she headed towards the demon, her guard up in case it survived.

@Birdsir Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Shade
Cultist's Castle

Shade, up until the present moment, had been meekly and obediently following along with the group with little question. He had been too focused on the present mission to say anything or speak to any of the others, and only charged on with an almost mindless fervor. Until, at least, he saw a fellow guild member in trouble. A female knight whom he was not familiar with, but times like these were never appropriate times to be picky. She was trapped in a pool of blood, which he assumed was the result of the blood magic the Guild master was speaking of before. Someone was attacking her, and the situation seemed to reqauire immediate interception. "Watch out!" He cried out as he charged in, hoping to intercept the attacker's strike and at least block the attack. If he succeeded, the attack would reach either his sword or his own armour instead.

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Kylesar1 Kylesar1

The walls of flame disappeared, and the demon unsheathed another massive sword off its back. It slammed the blades down on the ground, and another magic circle would erupt in a huge lava fountain which would, again, seep into the armor if he ever got hit by the attack.

The demon then charged straight towards that eruption and spun around with its blades out. This attack was designed to hit him if he tried some small movement like a sidestep

The headmaster's head snapped towards him. "So an infiltrator wants to help me pay off my soul debt? Very well. You can be number 135 of 500." It wasn't uncommon for demons to make contracts for souls. In other words, they give you power and you provide them with a certain number of souls in a certain time limit. His particular contract was 500, evidenced by the large number 134 painted on 1 wall and 500 painted on the other.

Even if Damian felt no fear, he should be very much alarmed by the knife he held. With the particular type of magic Damian used, the magic around the knife would be familiar. Death Magic. The knife had magic around it that emulated a Reaper's Death Scythe. In other words, he couldn't even get scratched by that knife or his soul would be extracted. He could block it, of course, but if it touched skin, it was instant death

Unfortunately for him (and fortunately for Damian) he had absolutely no experience with knife-play before making the contract, so if Damian was quick enough, he could block/dodge it

Everything in the room was covered in blackness. Walls, Ceiling, Floor, Everything in it besides them was a solid black color. This made the entire room into 1 giant shadow to use (for them both) The Headmaster charged at him and slashed at him with the Instant Death Knife. He laughed crazily as he attempted to cut him somewhere. Anywhere and kill him

His inexperience showed heavily and he left himself wide open to any non-magic attack

BASIC INFORMATION
Name
: ???
Aliases: Headmaster

PERSONAL
High Concept
: A demon contract
Character Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Organizations\Affiliations: The Sabbots

PHYSICAL
Appearance
:

Weapons & Armor:
Death Knife- Death Magic is so thick that his knife emulates a Reaper's Death Scythe. Instant death if it hits, to all but another Reaper or God

Spells & Magic:
Highly Advanced Death, Dark, and Shadow Magic

Weaknesses:
INSANELY weak to Holy Magic- Weaker than most demons. Weaker to it than most undead.
While his knife causes instant death, he's too inexperienced to use it effectively against even lightly trained blade fighters

James
Hemo's Chamber

a portal appears behind Azazel and James floats out. "Ah sir... I finally found you..." James held out his hands and scanned the demon. "Oh dear... here... let me assist you..." James pointed his palms towards the demon's oncoming blade... the blade went into a portal avoiding Azazel cleanly. portal appears behind the demon... sending its own blade rushing towards it's neck.

"While I'm here... I hope you don't mind... I do hate to butt into fights..." James aimed his palms on the lava... making it recede back into its magical circle. The magical circle then shattered. "He shouldn't be able to use that particular spell from now on... no need to thank me..." James said telepathically.

MALCOLM MOORVE
Cultist Grounds

Malcolm was quite confused but at the same time annoyed. He had already been held back in the mission and he could bet that no one even noticed. Now he had some crazy man with a mask bothering him. Even if the man with the deep metallic wasn't allied with the cultists in the castle, he still had no business here. For all Malcolm knew, he could want to hurt the other members of the Guild. Plus, he couldn't just let him get away with saying he had no purpose. Malcolm frowned as thee silver-haired man continued to walk away from him and towards the castle. You're not going to get away from me that easily. Usually, Malcolm would not have acted so recklessly but this guy was getting on his nerves and the other members of the guild probably had their hands full. Malcolm raised his palms upward and a sphere of sand transformed from thin air. As the sand flew towards his target, the sand thinned out and spread transforming into a net of sand.

IamNotLoki IamNotLoki
The Drifter
Cultist Ground

The Drifter watched as hardened sand caged him in. "I'm not here to make enemies..." The metallic voice boomed as the Drifter turned around to face Malcolm. Red lights glowed in place of the Drifter's eyes. The masked man calmly stared Malcolm down through the bars of sand. "Do you have anything important to tell me... or do you simply wish to get in my way?" The echoing voice calmly spoke at Malcolm. "I believe... you have a mission to complete... don't you?"

Artoria Adamant

Artoria grunted as her feet fell deep in the blood pool. Thanks to Shade's distraction and help, she managed to roll out of the way unscathed. She backed up for a moment, regaining balance. He almost got me there...damn! She thought to herself, raising her sword above her head, striking it down towards Hemos, releasing an even more powerful burst of energy from her sword. She ran towards Shade, grabbing him by the collar and tossing him behind herself, "EVERYONE, THINK POSITIVELY, NOW!" She exclaimed, placing herself in front of him, keeping her stance wide and her body lowered as her sword was ready to either protect herself and Shade from Hemos' attacks, or either attack head-on Hemos to finally put an end to this.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Wilted Wilted Hanarei Hanarei Birdsie Birdsie CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse IamNotLoki IamNotLoki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back