• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes (Temporarily Closed)

Reina_StehlengarBanner.jpg

Reina pushed ahead, using the chaos to move ahead smacking through the men one at a time as the projectiles seemed to continue flying. She figured it would be quicker to rush in close to take care of the ongoing assault from up close, easily smacking away the cultists like they were nothing leaving them mostly on their backs with a large dent in their heavy armor where her fist or foot had struck them. Her small stature only further aided the half dragon in slipping through the lines being quite elusive in the process.

"Gotta go stop em throwing all that stuff down! Easy peasy lemon squeezie!" She spoke out with an excited giggle, ducking under one cultist swing sweeping under his feet. She picked him up with ease, holding the man up without the slightest ounce of trouble holding the heavily figured cultist up. She tossed him forward, striking into several more as she used it to create a pathway for her to charge through smiling brightly along the way.

"Hurray! Strike! Hole in one! Goal" She blurted out seeming nonsense, having far too much fun being slithering her way through the ranks without a fear of being surrounded. As far as she was concerned there was very little that could halt her progress, her strength outmatching anything that should block her path as she made her way forward. She didn't earn the nickname "The Little Terror" for nothing when she was still small.

Birdsie Birdsie (Having Reina charge ahead so why not, didn't tag others though obviously join her if you wanna be crazy and push through the line. :P )

Iclyn Hajnal Holmström

Iclyn slowly raised her hand to wave hi. Her face was one of bewilderment. She's seen beings and golems summoned and take on liquid forms (which she's just freeze to stop) but this guy -is he even male? He called himself James- seems sentient and independent. "Um... I'm Iclyn? Nice to meet you?"
Swire Swire IamNotLoki IamNotLoki Noble Scion Noble Scion
James
Fort Black Courtyard

"Iclyn? The pleasure is mine, sincerely..." The creature changed his reach for a handshake into a mirror or Iclyn's wave. The creature then turned to face the characters Iclyn was conversing with. "Ah, how amazingly rude of me... you all were having a conversation before I, uncharacteristically barged in..." The creature bowed. "May I offer my finest brew of coffee to get you on your way to conversing with these characters again?" James opened his hand palms up... and a mini portal appeared releasing four cups of piping hot coffee. "I am quite sure this latest brew of coffee will tantalize anyone's taste buds..." James served mugs to all present. "I see... I'm not supposed to tell you this, but it seems like the writers from the other world that pull these guy's strings are asleep or busy... It might be in our best interest if we take our time and wait for them to fully read how this reality unfolds..."

James
Fort Black Courtyard

"Iclyn? The pleasure is mine, sincerely..." The creature changed his reach for a handshake into a mirror or Iclyn's wave. The creature then turned to face the characters Iclyn was conversing with. "Ah, how amazingly rude of me... you all were having a conversation before I, uncharacteristically barged in..." The creature bowed. "May I offer my finest brew of coffee to get you on your way to conversing with these characters again?" James opened his hand palms up... and a mini portal appeared releasing four cups of piping hot coffee. "I am quite sure this latest brew of coffee will tantalize anyone's taste buds..." James served mugs to all present. "I see... I'm not supposed to tell you this, but it seems like the writers from the other world that pull these guy's strings are asleep or busy... It might be in our best interest if we take our time and wait for them to fully read how this reality unfolds..."
Iclyn Hajnal Holmström
Fort Black - Courtyard

"Is... Is that so?" A bewildered face moved from her new friends to James and back. Accepting the coffee, she took a sip and let out a comfortable smile. The cool breeze emanating from her cooled down by a minuscule amount, barely noticeable, as a single mark of detail was drawn onto her rune by her subconscious. Iclyn proceeded to follow the odd being's advice.

Damian Vi Lasombra
Cultist Castle

Damian dragged the dead cultist's body behind a tree, disappearing from the battle completely. He emerged out with a mask and pieces of cultist armor on himself. A disguise that would let him cast Obtenebration without risks of detection. Damian spawned a cloud of shadow taken from a local tree and stood on it, carried on it in a form of pseudo-flight. Although his intent was to infiltrate the Sabbat Castle, it looked like one of the mages retreating, all thanks to the disguise; he flew above everyone's heads and into the castle, through a window. He broke in through, using the previously created cloud to strangles anyone inside, unless their leader himself was there.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Hanarei Hanarei (Meetcha inside, slowpoke :P)

Reina_StehlengarBanner.jpg

Reina easily slipped past more of the men, tossing them around like rag dolls continuing her quick speed not giving them a chance to ever surround her. Her assault seemed to work wonders as she quickly found herself bursting into the castle grounds. The bubbly blonde looking up staring up briefly. Her eyes fixating up high.

"Ooo! So tall!" She spoke nearly getting struck by a large hammer in her brief pause to admire the scene before her. She grasped the hammer suddenly tugging the unsuspecting fighter with his weapon to fly forward. She kicked away another of the incoming cultist as she rushed at the massive doors. A bright gleeful smile was on her lips enjoying it all with playful glee. She pulled back her fist jumping forward. She suddenly punched at the door, sending them flying open violetly, nearly looking as if they might pop off the hinges.

"Hey the way is open!" She called out, her voice.... likely far removed from everyone except those who might be listening in as she darted inside the lower levels of the castles, leaving several of the cultist in shock laying on the ground not expecting some short blonde to come bash through the doors and knocking them over like a little tornado of sheer excitement.

Birdsie Birdsie Kylesar1 Kylesar1 (Derp, forgot the owls being still up should of added you in before. ^^:; )

Iclyn Hajnal Holmström
Fort Black - Courtyard

"Is... Is that so?" A bewildered face moved from her new friends to James and back. Accepting the coffee, she took a sip and let out a comfortable smile. The cool breeze emanating from her cooled down by a minuscule amount, barely noticeable, as a single mark of detail was drawn onto her rune by her subconscious. Iclyn proceeded to follow the odd being's advice.
James
Fort Black Courtyard

"Forgive me for being blunt but, how does it taste?" The creature's featureless face motioned to the coffee Iclyn held in her hands. "I don't have tastebuds myself so I can't really tell if its any good... I'm interested in your opinion if I am going in the right direction or not. It is my humble desire to create the world's best cup of coffee!" The creature says as he watched her sip from the cup. "I-Is it too much sugar? Too much milk? Pinch of nutmeg too nutmeggy? Oh dear, I do hope it's good!"

James
Fort Black Courtyard

"Forgive me for being blunt but, how does it taste?" The creature's featureless face motioned to the coffee Iclyn held in her hands. "I don't have tastebuds myself so I can't really tell if its any good... I'm interested in your opinion if I am going in the right direction or not. It is my humble desire to create the world's best cup of coffee!" The creature says as he watched her sip from the cup. "I-Is it too much sugar? Too much milk? Pinch of nutmeg too nutmeggy? Oh dear, I do hope it's good!"
Iclyn Hajnal Holmström
Fort Black - Courtyard

"Need not worry. It's very good. During my travels, I've encountered many different tastes of coffee, and often not I would have to rely on this family run multi nation business known as starbunks, but this definitely rivals, if not exceeds, their best." Iclyn took another sip and smiled. "Although I'm more of a tea drinker myself, makes catalyst refinement and rune attunement easier on the soul.

Pandora Ambrose

Pandora crushed every cultist in her vicinity, leaving crushed and broken bodies in her wake. Mace and hammer wounds were always the most awful ones, skulls bashed open with brain matter leaking out, chest cavity caving in from a lethal blow, legs torn right off from the sheer strength of the blow. It was not a sight for squeamish people, but that isn't what got her attention. She had not noticed it in the middle of combat, but the blood spilled by her enemies were heading towards a single direction, north. Which just so happens to be where their enemies were located. "Blood magic." She muttered as she ran towards where the blood is heading.

Pandora left te others behind, the situation would get even worse if she were to stay here even longer. Besides, if they lost to a bunch of cannon fodders then maybe they shouldn't be here at all. It was also a shame that she lost track of that demon nephew. As it is now, she had no idea where the hell (hehe, hell) that demon nephew is and what he's up to. Oh well, he'll be stupid to do anything sinister this early. Beside, he'll be cautious, never know when Azazel will pop up out of nowhere. Soon enough, Pandora reached what appears to be the cultists' base, a castle. Normally it'd make it hard to search it, but all she had to do was follow tw blood to know where she needs to go.

Once she got close, she saw that the castle gates was already opened in a violent manner. "Dragon kid is here." She muttered to herself, knowing no one other than that girl who will be able to do that. Of course she could be wrong, still, it's probably someone from their party. The inside was a wreck as well, bodies strewn across the floor and doors smashed open. "Hey dragon kid! Where are you?!" She shouted as she continued to follow the blood. She hardly cares if the cultists hear her, makes it easier to smash them if they come here of teir own volition.

Birdsie Birdsie Hanarei Hanarei

Artoria Adamant

As she could not incapacitate those cultists, Artoria's wind cape deflected all of the fireballs that were flying at her. She then jumped back, trying to slash her sword at the heavily-armored cultists standing beside her. Success or not, Artoria jumped back again, rejoining the group as she fled toward the castle. Her wind cape deflected more fireballs as they kept flying at her, but her mana was slowly running out. That meant that all of her magic would turn off, including her sword's concealment spell. She grunted in pain as one of the fireballs hit her back. Fortunately, what was left of her magic absorbed most of the hit. "D---agh!" She groaned in pain. Artoria kept running with her sword tightly held in her right hand. One cultist jumped in front of her and Artoria instinctively dashed her sword slashed her sword through his neck, trying to behead him. Still running, she managed to get inside the castle, closing the castle's door behind her, panting. Her wind cape disappeared completely in a rush of wind. "Hey, can someone help me?" She asked meekly as her expression was in great pain due to the fireball that hit her back. Her sword was visible for a very short moment, due to her mana regenerating bit by bit.

Birdsie Birdsie Hanarei Hanarei CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Artoria Adamant

As she could not incapacitate those cultists, Artoria's wind cape deflected all of the fireballs that were flying at her. She then jumped back, trying to slash her sword at the heavily-armored cultists standing beside her. Success or not, Artoria jumped back again, rejoining the group as she fled toward the castle. Her wind cape deflected more fireballs as they kept flying at her, but her mana was slowly running out. That meant that all of her magic would turn off, including her sword's concealment spell. She grunted in pain as one of the fireballs hit her back. Fortunately, what was left of her magic absorbed most of the hit. "D---agh!" She groaned in pain. Artoria kept running with her sword tightly held in her right hand. One cultist jumped in front of her and Artoria instinctively dashed her sword slashed her sword through his neck, trying to behead him. Still running, she managed to get inside the castle, closing the castle's door behind her, panting. Her wind cape disappeared completely in a rush of wind. "Hey, can someone help me?" She asked meekly as her expression was in great pain due to the fireball that hit her back. Her sword was visible for a very short moment, due to her mana regenerating bit by bit.

Birdsie Birdsie Hanarei Hanarei CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Sabbot Castle Gates -------> Courtyard

She was lifted up and carried into the air in a flurry of feathers. "No worries." A white Owl landed on her. Grace to the rescue.
"Master is already in the gates. That should be everyone."
When ready, she'd be dropped off in the courtyard, where everyone else (who didn't enter an alternative way) should be.

Lucina Waesmor
Lucina was at the gates before everyone else. Shapeshifting with a large swarm of owls gave her stealth far greater than everyone else. She had flown in through a southern window, making quick work of unsuspecting cultists. However, all the blood was going in a particular direction. Heading towards the Courtyard.

She was getting concerned now. They've been seeing blood moving for quite a while now. Whatever it was was using that blood for something. And they had PLENTY of it now

Hemos
Sabbot Castle- Lobby

They've infiltrated? Well they can turn this castle upside down, but won't find a thing. Hemos sat in the lobby, awaiting the infiltrators. Someone was in the courtyard. The first entrance she'd see, the main one, lead into the Lobby, where he was
"Hemos, we're suffering casualties. What do you suggest we do?"
"We live for the cause, so we die for the cause........." Hemo's armor was absorbing blood from many many directions, but especially from outside. One came in from the south.

As they were killing, he was growing ever stronger. From where he was standing, his armor absorbed every single drop of blood on castle grounds, and every drop of blood that fell from any cultist killed. A blood bond.

Damian Vi Lasombra
Cultist Castle

Damian dragged the dead cultist's body behind a tree, disappearing from the battle completely. He emerged out with a mask and pieces of cultist armor on himself. A disguise that would let him cast Obtenebration without risks of detection. Damian spawned a cloud of shadow taken from a local tree and stood on it, carried on it in a form of pseudo-flight. Although his intent was to infiltrate the Sabbat Castle, it looked like one of the mages retreating, all thanks to the disguise; he flew above everyone's heads and into the castle, through a window. He broke in through, using the previously created cloud to strangles anyone inside, unless their leader himself was there.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Hanarei Hanarei (Meetcha inside, slowpoke :P)
Upon searching, Damian would find that the leader wasn't there. Even finding and searching the throne room, the leader wasn't there. There must be a secret passage somewhere, or a location concealed with high level suppression magic

Suppression Magic was a combination of Anti-Magic covering a point in the wall, Cloaking magic to make it look like any other point in the wall, and sound magic to make anything beyond that point not be heard. To top it all off, there was Nullification Magic to prevent sensing the magic in that particular area. If he wanted to find the leader, he'd have to find a point where magic or sensing magic was rejected, find an illegally made map or diary entry that told the location, or use force to force a fairly high ranking cultist to tell him.

A diary entry was found though in the particular room if he chose to search it:
Dear Diary

I asked Hemos today why he never became the headmaster if he was much stronger than him. He told me that such a position was too much responsibility for him and he was better off handling the fighting and force capabilities.

I then asked him what if someone tried to kill the headmaster. He said he'd defend him to the death...........unless the fight was sanctioned. What does he mean by that? He first scolded me for not reading my Rule Book. He then turned to page 150 and showed me the chapter on sanctioned challenges. If someone wants to challenge the headmaster for control over the Sabbots, they'd need the approval of 3 Elites or the Headmaster himself. All fights were to the death. No surrendering allowed. The loser became a soul sacrifice for the Cause, while the winner ascended to/kept the position of headmaster. Not a single interference is allowed in the battle or its voided and no sentient minions are allowed under the penalty of auto-loss.............

Compelling information, but Hemos himself noted that we all served the cause, not the leader of the cause, so if someone were to take over, he follow them and their orders to the death.

Damian Vi Lasombra
Sabbat Castle

He was whistling, as he walked through the corridor of the castle. The amount of cold materialized shadows behind him was so overwhelming that a majority of the torches extinguished as he walked past them. Damian kicked down yet another door and looked into yet another room, only to find some weird diary. He read the most recent log in it, hoping to find some damned clue to the location of the leaders. "Blah, blah, blah... Oh..." he read about becoming the leader and snickered sinisterly. "So, I get to be the new Sabbat leader, huh? Sounds like my kind of work," he threw the diary away, then walked through several more corridors.

... Five Minutes Later...

Damian, using an explosive alchemical potion, caused the particular ceiling of the Castle to explode. He fell down just behind Hemos, then used several Arms of the Abyss to shut the doors to the room shut. No one would walk in, or open the gates as long as the shadowy tentacles kept them closed.

Damian walked around Hemos and his minion. "You know? I had trouble finding you. Saw a journal entry with your name in it. Decided: 'Hey, maybe this guy knows where the headmaster is?' so I thought: 'Hey, let's find him,' and guess what?! I couldn't find you," he laughed. Damian looked up, straight into Hemos' eyes. "And actually, there were two of your men on the wall opposite of the wing I was in, who were positively delighted to tell me where to find you - provided I stopped dangling them headfirst over the side."

Damian had four tentacles from Obtenebration materialize around him. He drew several of the local shadows to resupply his reserves of darkness, and then he threatened Hemos, pointing his finger at him. "Tell me where your boss is. I want to give him a Sanctioned Challenge."

Even, should anyone barge into the room, they would not recognize Damian due to the disguise he was wearing.
NUSKI NUSKI Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel FireMaiden FireMaiden Wilted Wilted CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Hanarei Hanarei

Iclyn Hajnal Holmström
Fort Black - Courtyard

"Need not worry. It's very good. During my travels, I've encountered many different tastes of coffee, and often not I would have to rely on this family run multi nation business known as starbunks, but this definitely rivals, if not exceeds, their best." Iclyn took another sip and smiled. "Although I'm more of a tea drinker myself, makes catalyst refinement and rune attunement easier on the soul.
James
Fort Black Courtyard

"Oh Miss Iclyn... you flatter me..." The creature said in a cheery psychic voice. James held out a hand towards the direction of the dark forest... a single eye opened in his suction cupped hand. "I see their conflict is reaching a turning point, they might need reinforcements..." James said. "Do you wish to be teleported there? I can guarantee you that my magical portals are less vomit inducing that sir Azazel's teleportation spells..."

Iclyn Hajnal Holmström
Fort Black - Courtyard

She chuckled out a laughter. Azazel's teleportation were indeed a bit poor. "Perhaps we should await our friends' response," Iclyn said as a rune appeared above her under the branches. Soon Gate was setup and was ready for use when they needed to return.
Swire Swire Noble Scion Noble Scion IamNotLoki IamNotLoki

Rose Von Kleine - Courtyard
IMG_2798.JPG
"I'd never turn down a fight." Rose sneered grumpily, having been sitting in silence the whole time as the two went off on their own little chat. "I also do not trust magic-born.. things. Like you, or your coffee." She grumbled, only now her chocolate-brown eyes to open once more as she picked up the heavy axe with a single hand and planted the upper-hilt on her shoulder. "I am not fond of this way of travel, but it's the quickest, I know." The northern woman grumbled. This wouldn't be the first time she would suffer through teleportation, it had been there way of getting her to the guild in the first place after she destroyed any cart they tried to put her in, and it hadn't been an easy task to get her to sit still either.

Swire Swire
IamNotLoki IamNotLoki
Alteras Alteras

Iclyn Hajnal Holmström
Fort Black - Courtyard

She chuckled out a laughter. Azazel's teleportation were indeed a bit poor. "Perhaps we should await our friends' response," Iclyn said as a rune appeared above her under the branches. Soon Gate was setup and was ready for use when they needed to return.
Swire Swire Noble Scion Noble Scion IamNotLoki IamNotLoki

James
Fort Black Courtyard

James steadily and gracefully pointed his palm-eye at the rune floating above Iclyn. "Hmmm... that must be rune magic... somehow the mages of this world found a way to tap into the Dark Dimension using its language along with a variety of chemical elements... quite interesting. I just don't understand the fascination of humans for magic..." James said before turning to face the axe-wielder rose. "I see... well my coffee is not for everyone... although I've been spending years working on perfecting it. I apologize for trying to force it on you, surely I have acted quite rude..." He told Rose. "Refreshing... a denizen of this world that isn't a fan of the magical forces. Well, I'm sorry for imposing on you again... there are other ways to get to the conflict without using magic... would you like me to accompany you on your ride there?"

Artoria Adamant

Upon being placed in the courtyard, Artoria finally relaxed her muscles, falling on her knees. "A-Ah...give it time, it'll regenerate..." She reassured her companions, as her wounds indeed started slowly regenerating. As they completely healed, she got up on her feet and looked around. She counted everyone, except one...She sighed and groaned, "Ugh, where's Damian?" She asked worriedly as she put her left hand on the sword's grip, firmly holding it. "Also, what about this blood? What the hell is going on?" She asked in an inquisitive tone, clearly demanding an answer. "As another side note...I need a Spirit Potion or my magic will turn off..." She humbly requested, attempting to get up on her feet using her sword as support.

Birdsie Birdsie Alteras Alteras Hanarei Hanarei CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Kylesar1 Kylesar1

IMG_2798.JPG
"The fight would be over by then. I'd rather feel a little sick with a bit of magic than have to spend hours to get to a fight that's already finished." Rose chuckled. "You're funny, I guess I could used to you eventually, magic-man." She joked, gaining a small, honest smile before it disappeared once again as she psyched herself up for the oncoming fight, stretching whatever ligaments she needed and trying not to get too excited for the battle
IamNotLoki IamNotLoki

"The fight would be over by then. I'd rather feel a little sick with a bit of magic than have to spend hours to get to a fight that's already finished." Rose chuckled. "You're funny, I guess I could used to you eventually, magic-man." She joked, gaining a small, honest smile before it disappeared once again as she psyched herself up for the oncoming fight, stretching whatever ligaments she needed and trying not to get too excited for the battle
IamNotLoki IamNotLoki
James
Fort Black Courtyard

"I see... I'm either sensing a passion for fighting or a feral bloodlust but I can tell you can't wait to get to the fight as fast as possible. You humans sure love extinguishing each other's life force. I'm not saying it's a bad thing... not at all. I'm far for being judgemental. However back in my world, the only thing that exists is...me. Fights are impossible. I did not even have a consciousness so internal conflicts are impossible. I guess in a world with so many different ideas... conflict is bound to happen. AH... I'm talking you to sleep... I'm going to go ahead and prepare the portal," James said as a circular line of sparks opened wide revealing the knight, Artoria Adamant, on the other side.

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Cultist Courtyard
A cultist was about to shoot her in the back with an arrow, but James simply waved a hand, causing the said cultist to fly up in the air to the sky... until he was nothing more than a shrinking speck. "And here we are.. watch your step please..."

Damian Vi Lasombra
Sabbat Castle

He was whistling, as he walked through the corridor of the castle. The amount of cold materialized shadows behind him was so overwhelming that a majority of the torches extinguished as he walked past them. Damian kicked down yet another door and looked into yet another room, only to find some weird diary. He read the most recent log in it, hoping to find some damned clue to the location of the leaders. "Blah, blah, blah... Oh..." he read about becoming the leader and snickered sinisterly. "So, I get to be the new Sabbat leader, huh? Sounds like my kind of work," he threw the diary away, then walked through several more corridors.

... Five Minutes Later...

Damian, using an explosive alchemical potion, caused the particular ceiling of the Castle to explode. He fell down just behind Hemos, then used several Arms of the Abyss to shut the doors to the room shut. No one would walk in, or open the gates as long as the shadowy tentacles kept them closed.

Damian walked around Hemos and his minion. "You know? I had trouble finding you. Saw a journal entry with your name in it. Decided: 'Hey, maybe this guy knows where the headmaster is?' so I thought: 'Hey, let's find him,' and guess what?! I couldn't find you," he laughed. Damian looked up, straight into Hemos' eyes. "And actually, there were two of your men on the wall opposite of the wing I was in, who were positively delighted to tell me where to find you - provided I stopped dangling them headfirst over the side."

Damian had four tentacles from Obtenebration materialize around him. He drew several of the local shadows to resupply his reserves of darkness, and then he threatened Hemos, pointing his finger at him. "Tell me where your boss is. I want to give him a Sanctioned Challenge."

Even, should anyone barge into the room, they would not recognize Damian due to the disguise he was wearing.
NUSKI NUSKI Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel FireMaiden FireMaiden Wilted Wilted CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Hanarei Hanarei
Hemos
Castle Lobby
"Under what guise should I give the infiltrators access to the headmaster?" Hemos said. Doubling Damian's threat, 8 tentacles made of blood materialized around him. It didn't even touch his Blood Supply. He didn't even bother looking at Damian. His feet were stepping on blood, so Hemos easily knew where we was.

He was free to try and kill Hemos, but with the massive amount of blood that's been shed so far, it could very much backfire as Hemos had a fuck-ton of blood. Hemos turned around, drew his sword and pointed his blade at Damian. "If you want a sanctioned Challenge, you're better off finding the headmaster on your own than trying to get it from me."

MALCOLM MOORVE
Cultist Grounds

Malcolm was a too busy defending himself from the surrounding chaos and was only able to rest when the balls of ice stopped falling near him. Clearly frustrated with the shocking turn of events, he muttered to himself something about 'stupid cultists' and tied his hair into a ponytail. He was quite proud of how long it was and he didn't have any intention of cutting it. The sand surrounding Malcolm had flew towards him and seeped back into the pores of his skin. They had almost faded away by the time they had made contact with the young elf's skin. Malcolm looked upward to the castle and tightened his fists, finally ready to contribute to the mission when he heard a voice that made the hairs on his body go straight but at the same time made him unusually depressed. Malcolm's head whipped around immediately and he took two leaps back with an aggressive stance.
"What? You're one of those cultists, aren't you?" Malcolm sneered, ignoring his question.

IamNotLoki IamNotLoki

Damian Vi Lasombra
Sabbat Castle

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," he replied to Hemos, folding his arms and staring at him. "After all, I've taken everyone in this Castle hostage. Let's see: There are enemies far stronger than all of you outside. You cannot do anything. There are a few dozen alchemical bombs spread over this Castle about to explode... Yeah, you're in deep shit," he snickered. Damian looked up at the hole he made in the ceiling, continuing to laugh straight into Hemos' face like it was all a comedy. He stopped, taking on a serious face. "But, really now," he said. The mood suddenly changed into a rather sober one.

"You want to live and spread your cause? Then let me be its leader, and I will lead your cause to glory, further than he ever could. Imagine, the whole world unified under a single banner! Our banner! Lead me to your headmaster and let me lead you to victory," he asked of Hemos. If push came to shove, he'd have to use Dominate on Hemos, but it was risky considering that the word 'lead' could be understood as a plethora of things.

Artoria Adamant

Artoria felt the wind blast away the cultist. She chuckled and managed to regain balance, "My god..." She muttered as she patted her head with her left hand. She waddled over to James and smiled, "Thanks for that." She uttered softly at the man, taking a deep breath as the scars on her back finally faded. She exhaled deeply once more and grinned. However, regenerating her wounds drained the last bit of mana. Her eyes widened as the wind around her sword faded, revealing the utter truth. Her sword was Excalibur this whole time. The sword let out a pleasing sound, glowing with golden light. "This was not supposed to happen..." She groaned, keeping the sword tight in her hand as if she was scared someone would steal it.

Everyone Everyone around Artoria.

Damian Vi Lasombra
Sabbat Castle

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," he replied to Hemos, folding his arms and staring at him. "After all, I've taken everyone in this Castle hostage. Let's see: There are enemies far stronger than all of you outside. You cannot do anything. There are a few dozen alchemical bombs spread over this Castle about to explode... Yeah, you're in deep shit," he snickered. Damian looked up at the hole he made in the ceiling, continuing to laugh straight into Hemos' face like it was all a comedy. He stopped, taking on a serious face. "But, really now," he said. The mood suddenly changed into a rather sober one.

"You want to live and spread your cause? Then let me be its leader, and I will lead your cause to glory, further than he ever could. Imagine, the whole world unified under a single banner! Our banner! Lead me to your headmaster and let me lead you to victory," he asked of Hemos. If push came to shove, he'd have to use Dominate on Hemos, but it was risky considering that the word 'lead' could be understood as a plethora of things.

Hemos
Castle Lobby

Hemos slammed his foot into Damian's stomach in a very quick roundhouse kick, which should send him flying. Considering how off guard he certainly was due to the arrogant laughing, there wasn't much time to react. "You seem to delude yourself that death is worth fearing." Every single member of the cult knew what they were signing up for. Therefore only about 5% actually feared death and about 2% feared it enough to be useful to the one threatening. "..............In the throne room underneath the Throne Chair," He said in disgust.

MALCOLM MOORVE
Cultist Grounds

Malcolm was a too busy defending himself from the surrounding chaos and was only able to rest when the balls of ice stopped falling near him. Clearly frustrated with the shocking turn of events, he muttered to himself something about 'stupid cultists' and tied his hair into a ponytail. He was quite proud of how long it was and he didn't have any intention of cutting it. The sand surrounding Malcolm had flew towards him and seeped back into the pores of his skin. They had almost faded away by the time they had made contact with the young elf's skin. Malcolm looked upward to the castle and tightened his fists, finally ready to contribute to the mission when he heard a voice that made the hairs on his body go straight but at the same time made him unusually depressed. Malcolm's head whipped around immediately and he took two leaps back with an aggressive stance.
"What? You're one of those cultists, aren't you?" Malcolm sneered, ignoring his question.

IamNotLoki IamNotLoki
The dark stranger didn't even turn his mask to face Malcolm. The furious wind blew his silver hair as he took a step towards the castle. "Do you fight for glory... money? Your friends? A... sense of moral justice?" The deep metallic voice boomed softly beneath the dark mask. "I am trying to contemplate the reason why we follow these urges to fight... when in the vest expanse of the universe... our conflicts are reduced to nothing more than meaningless trifles..." The armored man trudged on, his black metal boots clanking on the floor as he does. "If my question doesn't interest you, then forgive my interruption... goodbye..." The metallic voice said as the figure kept walking towards the castle... the fighting around him not affecting his movement at all.

Damian Vi Lasombra
Sabbat Castle

He was taken off-guard by the kick. Damian tried to catch Hemos' foot, but he didn't activate Potence in time, resulting in being moved several meters back from the force. He struggled to process the pain for three seconds then growled in anger. "If it's not worth fearing, why aren't all of you running out to your deaths? You shouldn't be taking defensive positions and meet the enemy head on. You seem to delude yourself that your infernal lords care about you, but the truth is, that any deity, no matter of what alignment; does not care about its followers. They see us just as you would look at an ant. The most they do is trample us every day when they walk by, just because we were blissfully unaware they would! Yet we are pathetic enough to ask them for power and help because we lack the strength of our own," he replied with an arrogant smirk. There was some grim satisfaction in torturing Hemos with this philosophy, even though not aware of the hypocrisy he was guilty of in his words. Damian was misled into thinking that his father loved him... if he only knew the truth, so many things would have been different.

As his pain had ceased, he walked back toward the Throne Room, saying: "Do not delude yourself any longer. Faith is all that matters, but what is important is that you put it in the right medium. The difference between gods, demons, and mortals largely depends on where one is standing at a time..." Although, Damian wondered if the lie about alchemical bombs was good, or if he saw through it. Whatever.

He made his way to where Hemos led him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back