• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes: PLATINUM Edition (Deluxe Preorder Exclusive)

No clue what I'd play. Could bring back my naive/ditzy half dragon, my sarcastic wuvable biotch sorceress, my sly kitsune, or just go with something new like a Valkyrie of sorts or something else. *Shrugs*

I just finished Nekopara... what will come from my mind must not be spoken of. No, seriously, I might make the living embodiment of hentai...

Is the CS the same as always?
Are you trying to insinuate Birdsie Birdsie refuses the same CS all the time? Ah! Such a rude comment! He would never do such a heinous crime! It is outrageous you would even he would stoop to such levels of laziness in not creating a completely new and unique CS unlike any other we ever seen!

Are you trying to insinuate Birdsie Birdsie refuses the same CS all the time? Ah! Such a rude comment! He would never do such a heinous crime! It is outrageous you would even he would stoop to such levels of laziness in not creating a completely new and unique CS unlike any other we ever seen!
lol, each edition there's always a minor change.

Alright! I completed the challenge! Ead that whole sentence wothput taking a breath! What do I get! Is it an achievment?

Anyway, I'm here and a I'll be damned if I don't join this.

Alright! I completed the challenge! Ead that whole sentence wothput taking a breath! What do I get! Is it an achievment?

Anyway, I'm here and a I'll be damned if I don't join this.
how o.0

i almost choked myself to death

Lord jesus what is this nonsense and where the shit do I sign up until I inevitably realize I have to decide what rps I can actually handle and take this whole post into question?

I'm either gonna redo my giant lizardman prince or go with like an adorable Kobold mage who is like super innocent and sweet.

I'm either gonna redo my giant lizardman prince or go with like an adorable Kobold mage who is like super innocent and sweet.
Wait, was your character the giant lizard man that my little demoness played ball with, before beheading a man right in front of him?

Birdsie Birdsie
Alteras Alteras
Im 100% certain both of you were in the rp at that point (What? Birdsie was in the rp he created? Really?) and for good old memories, even though i expect no as an answer, i will ask.

Member?
WhatsApp Image 2018-05-01 at 15.30.36.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-05-01 at 15.30.36 (1).jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back