• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes: PLATINUM Edition (Deluxe Preorder Exclusive)

Yush, Empire Captain, here I come!

By the by, what’s the military system in these lands?
The military system is: "As the plot demands, but probably a Marshal governs the military and some noblemen have small private territorial armies but they're not actually part of the military, rather just guards for local towns and such."

Is there room for another? This seems very interesting and I would like to join with a rougish character!

Last edited:
After waiting months to see if this RP would reboot so I can finally join, I finally have enough time to actually do it, if there is room that is

The roleplayer is currently recruiting more players, particularly seeking Godslayer characters! Please send potential godslayers to Birdsie Birdsie to be looked over! Thanks!

Oi, we need fresh blood. It's still got a pulse and new sacrifices players are needed in the battle.

Oi, we need fresh blood. It's still got a pulse and new sacrifices players are needed in the battle.
Don't listen to this despicable woman! She is a fiend and a deviant! A demon and a menace, I tell you!

Don't listen to this despicable woman! She is a fiend and a deviant! A demon and a menace, I tell you!
You know you love me. >:D

Now I don't want to join because I don't believe you!

And also I'm usually apprehensive about joining long running rps.
Let me put it this way, Birdsie is too stubborn about this worldbuilding of his. This is like the 14th of this series AU? Birdsie Birdsie would know the correct count, lol.

Now I don't want to join because I don't believe you!

And also I'm usually apprehensive about joining long running rps.
I mean, it's long.. But I wouldn't say it's particularly running xD
Kind of like.. A depressed flop on the ground at the moment, but we're trying to kick it into movement again

I mean, it's long.. But I wouldn't say it's particularly running xD
Kind of like.. A depressed flop on the ground at the moment, but we're trying to kick it into movement again
This is the defib right now. -zaps Birdsie Birdsie -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back