• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Few Fandom Cravings (One Piece, Jujutsu Kaisen, HxH)

Bundle of Stars

Shooting Star
Heyo! My name's Star. I'm 23 and currently looking for a few partners to help settle a few particular rp cravings of mine. I've been rping for around 11 years now and I'm confident in my ability to return length and quality with my rp replies. If what I've got here catches your interest then feel free to DM me! I'm willing to rp on siteor through Discord or email. I've never rped through Google Docs but I'm willing to give it a try.

Rules
  1. Please have good grammar and be semi-lit. If English isn't your first language I'm super understanding. As long as there's not a typo in every other sentence then I think we'll be fine.​
  2. Be willing to help plot.​
  3. I'm cool with and even prefer darker themes. We can discuss limits, triggers and whatnot while messaging.​
  4. I don't do CanonxCanon. I'm looking for OCxOC or OCxCanon. I'll elaborate more below.​
  5. I'm cool with ghosting as I have done it in the past. I'd prefer a message though saying that you're not feeling the rp anymore though, I won't even reply and I definitely won't harass you or something.​
  6. Be willing to write at least 1 paragraph per reply. I average 2-5 paragraphs. Usually I just match my partner's length but sometimes we have a lot of freedom in our replies and sometimes we're more constricted, so I understand writing length varies at times.​
  7. Please be 18+. I won't rp with anyone below 18.​
  8. Be able to reply at least once a week. I can usually do daily replies but if not I can definitely do every other day. If I think my reply might take a while I'll let you know in advance.​
  9. I'm looking for romance, action, dark and gritty moments, and mature scenes as well in the rps so if you don't think you'd be able to bring all of that then I might not be the partner for you. I'm fine with M//, MxF, or F// too.​
  10. Be willing to make a character sheet. When it comes to history no need to go super into detail since you might want to change things later.​
Fandoms

One Piece
~OCxOC only. I'm willing to also do a purely platonic relationship between our characters too though, no romance between them.
~For this I'd rather we just use the world of One Piece but come up with our own characters. It'll be set in a completely alternate timeline and we'll play the captain and vice captain or a new pirate crew. I don't mind being the captain or the vice captain. During this we'll both be responsible for making our future crew members, marines, enemy pirates, everything! There so much room for plotting and fun here and I'd love to find a dedicated partner for this. I have a few character ideas for this already and I'd love to share them.
My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia
~OCxCanon preferred. If you really want to I could be persuaded to do OCxOC but I might decline too.
~I'll only do aged up if any love interests are students. We don't have to stick to the anime/manga too, we can be flexible or do something like post-canon. I honestly am behind on the manga and I need to catch up so let me know if there's anything important you'd like me to have knowledge of (no, I don't mind spoilers).

Jujutsu Kaisen
~OCxCanon preferred. If you're really interested I could possibly be persuaded in OCxOC but I might decline.​
~Once again I preferred to do aged up if any love interests are students. Instead of a high school maybe it's under the guise of some trade school or academy?​
~AU ideas/Plot candies: Supernatural, plain modern day, dark love interests(think obsessive, borderline yandere type personalities slowly coming out once they show romantic interest)​
HunterxHunter
~OCxCanon only.​
~One more time. Any minor characters will be aged up. No need to be stuck to the plot here either, there's plenty of freedom for us to do our own thing.​
~AU Ideas/Plot Candies: Supernatural, Dark love interests​
I might edit this later but for now this will do! If anything here caught your interest feel free to DM me so we can get to plotting!

Last edited:
Hi! I’d be interested in an mha rp. My replies can be a little slow at times but I do my best to keep my partners informed of when I believe I’ll be able to get back to them. The goal is always at least once a week though.

I would be interested in doing a JJK rp! I reply about 2-6 paragraphs and I can try and play about almost any character you’d like! I usually reply at least twice a day, but if I don’t I’m probably busy. I’d love to discus plot and whatnot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back