• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Raema

Floof
My fancy-pants and totally original* (read as: completely-cliche-as-usual) RP idea!

But first, I'm going to steal a bit about myself and what I'm looking for from my other threads...

About Me+ I'm very friendly and I love to chat OOC - in fact, I almost want to list OOC chat as a requirement but I won't go that far. I'm just very chatty and personable! If you want to add me on Discord to plot, chat, or whatever I'm happy to do it there or stick to PMs.
+ I find it easiest to RP with other people who are friendly. If you like to stick to 'strictly business', and not chat about things outside the RP, we may not be the best match. (Sorry... just being honest here. I get so much more invested in stories with someone I get along with)
+ I prefer to RP with partners who are 18+, since I am personally
+ My posts are usually from 2-3 paragraphs. The shorter the reply, the more often I can reply back (I also tend to get pretty invested in stories I love... nothing makes me happier than rapid-fire responses back and forth that maintain that quality)
+ I do not like traditional doubling and focus on the two main characters (yours and mine), but I love having a diverse cast. To that...
+ I usually play a cast of characters, both genders, friends, enemies, neutral, one-off and recurring. It all helps to build out the world
+ I have no aversion to dark themes, no triggers. As long as you aren't breaking the site's rules, we're good
+ I really, really love plotting and world building

What I am Looking for in a Partner+ Write in third person past-tense, and be able to give me at least 1-2 readable paragraphs. Write with some detail. If I can't understand a reply I have a hard time replying, so while I don't care too much about typos or grammar errors, if they get to be too much it makes things difficult
+ Be able to handle occasional darker plots and subject matter. If you have any triggers we can discuss that beforehand and avoid them
+ Actively help with the plot. I love building a collaborative story or I wouldn't be RPing! ^-^
+ RP in PMs only
+ Romance should be included, but realistic - this doesn't mean slow-burn and it doesn't mean love at first sight. Both of those happen in real life, y'know? I don't think it's fair to try and shoehorn a relationship into a specific group from the start. I am just asking that you be open to it, and let the characters move at their pace!

So here's my quick idea that I'm looking for:

Unicorns had been hunted to extinction for a variety of reasons: grinding their horns and hooves for poultices, beliefs that putting their fur in a field guaranteed a good harvest, using their blood to forge iron or enhance fertilizer. The list went on and on. They were caught, culled, and haven't been seen for hundreds of years. One of the gentlest and Noble creatures, wiped out.

Or were they?

Character A is in the woods for whatever reason (hunter looking for game? Mercenary out for revenge? Knight errant on a quest? Someone chasing a rumor?). They come across a unicorn [Character B], bound to a tree and emaciated, being held to collect it's blood. Character frees them because it's right, because they want to exploit it themselves, or whatever reason. The two travel together.

Romance plot as they get close to each other! Adventure as she tries to get home! A hundred sideplots of whatever description!

I am looking for something very long-term and active here.

For the sake of this RP, unicorn would have a humanoid form in addition to the typical steed-with-a-horn true form. Either a human/elven shape, kemonomimi, or anthro. Whatever your preference. Think of it like any other shifter, except their animal form... is a magic horse (or other creature, whatev!).

Unicorn is just a placeholder creature for Character B (my preferred role in this RP) - it could be anything, even a creature that we make up on our own! So, technically, could be the person or creature that comes across them in their dire situation (Character A).

Sound interesting? Send me a PM! Please do not reply to the thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back