• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♕ | a fandom partner search!

The Empress sits on a throne wearing a starry crown and holding a scepter in one hand.
III

tumblr_ot8vyqKUmY1s846hwo1_500.gifv

• Hello there!

I'm Empress though you can refer to me as Summer, Oliver, or any other nickname that you'd like. I'm twenty-three years old and, in spite of my username, I actually identify as genderfluid and respond to all pronouns equally. A little about me is that I was raised somewhere in Massachusetts though I currently reside in the sweltering heat of the American south. Some of my interests, aside from Roleplaying, include true crime, cinematography, maladaptive daydreaming, watching video essays, and regularly disappointing my family. I love discovering new music on the daily, I'm about as much of a weaboo as the next person, and I have a pitbull mix named Mickey. I'm also somehow in the middle of an intense war with the roaches in my bathroom, I'm an ex-amateur ghost hunter, and the dumbest thing that I've ever done was fly across the country during a pandemic (twice!). I'm looking to return to college sometime soon for Biology though the [REDACTED] virus has made that quite difficult for me as of late. In the meantime, however, I've turned towards sharpening my skills in fighting games and writing more than ever before. That is, in fact, what has led me to creating this half-baked interest check! Hopefully I can catch the eye of someone, but we'll see.

I'm sorry in advance for how messy and unprofessional this interest check will look.

To answer this partner request, please send a PM!

decorative-dividers-transparent-png-clipart-free-download-ywd-decorative-dividers-png-2400_282.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back