• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rosebudxo

Hello! My name is Rose, and I am looking for a one on one role-play search - preferably through private messages. You might be able to convince me to use threads or discord. Though I prefer to use the latter for plotting and chatting services.

I'm not the best at introductions. I'll try to keep this short and sweet:

Since people seem to be missing this: I play M/F pairings, with female as my main, males as secondary's, and share NPCs. I may consider doubling for certain fandoms But please don't just come to me only with your female character, knowing I'm looking for male. Especially if it looks like your female character is going to over take the entire role-play.

- I want to world-build/flesh out the plot together. I have a hard time replying to role-play partners and characters who can't initiate a conversation. I work best with a role-play partner who can at least be semi proactive and innovate.

- Please be patient and courteous. My patience knows no bounds when it comes to waiting for a post. Though do expect a PM from me within weeks, asking if you'd like to drop or continue the role-play. (Ghosting is not preferred.) I enjoy the shorter, daily replies or the longer ones that take a few days.

- I'm looking for some kind of underlying romance where the main source of conflict is between our top two main characters is a must.

- But please don't neglect secondary characters just because you want to focus on the romance between two people. Characters should have friends, family, classmates, coworkers, enemies, etc. So please let me know how many characters you're capable of role-playing, even if it's a small number.. I enjoy character interaction as much as romance.

- 18+ preferred. Please keep the content PG-13. Not a fan of drugs or gore, either. However, since I enjoy a good adventure, I don't mind mild violence or a character who swears or drinks occasionally. So please let me know what your limits are. I also prefer 'unresolved sexual tension' as well.

- Life can't be easy on our characters. They must suffer, struggle, claw their way through escalating obstacles with escalating risks.

- I prefer to pair my character with someone who is Korean and/or preferably Japanese, using Japan and/or Korean, modern settings. I prefer Shoujo-esque and YA novel styled role-plays. I can still role-play as characters who are in their early teens to mid-'30's. That's just secondary for me.

- I don't normally use pictures unless asked. I prefer bishounen/pretty boys. Not picky when it comes to Korean characters. But I am open to the "I'll RP as someone for you if you do the same for me." You don't have to know their TV personality cause even I don't usually. Though I usually ask my RP partner what kind of personality they would like.

- I'd like for us to discuss more then just their name, age, and gender before beginning the role-play. I'd like a role-play partner who is wanting to get to the exciting part of the discussion: talk about our characters moral/ethical beliefs, hobbies, quirks/eccentricities, fears, hopes and dreams, etc. Of course, we can always do this as we go.

- I enjoy writing in First Person and Third Person, past tense. Though I don't know why people assume 'First Person role-playing indicates self-inserted characters when I see more in third person.' Not to mention, we already use first person for a characters thoughts.

- I can be semi-literate to advanced. Write however much the situation requires you to. I'm not a fan of making our characters over talk one another just to boost word-count. I'd prefer it if our responses were written in order. The fact is, it doesn't always take more then a line or two in order to exchange dialogue between only one or two of our characters, while other situations may require more. Not that I can't avoid one-liners or will make them.

- I can read up to 1,500 words, give or take one hundred and will only write that much if you do. However, reading up to 2000+ words is a bit much. Though it should be noted, I don't always have time to write even 500 words. Also, this is where if my character is present, and too many things are going on, and my character's reaction time is compromised.

- Please have decent spelling, grammar, and punctuation. People do not think or speak perfectly, so I do not expect our characters to either.

*Boy Meets Girl. Love at first note/sight/punch. Meet cute. Crash into hello! Falling into his arms. The Glomp. Will they or won't they? Almost holding hands. Almost kiss. Accidentally kiss. Forced kiss. Everyone can see it. Longing looks. Held gazes. Leave the two lovebirds alone! Moment killer. Operation: Jealousy. Romance ensues. Romantic False Lead. Ship tease. Declaration of love. Love confession. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Relationship sabotage. Relationship upgrade. "Shut up!" kiss. The sacred first kiss. True love's kiss. Holding hands. Secret relationship. The first cut is the deepest. Parental Marriage Veto. Moral Dilemma. Conflicting loyalty. Melodrama. Beauty x beast. Broading boy x gentle girl. Jerk with a heart of gold. Amusement parks. Romantic rides. Restaurants. Letters. Text messages. Opposites attract. The power of friendship. Friendship is Magic. Letters. Text messages. Parties. Beaches. Forests. Rain forests. Flowers. Song based role-plays. Protecting one another. Families working together. Forbidden love. Nature. Exotic places. Coming of age. Pets. Passionate kisses. Pictures of places. Romantic gestures.

Note: Bold is my role. I can play male. But only if I have enough female roles.
I also can do canon x canon or canon x oc, depending on the fandom.
CardCaptors Sakura - Sakura x Syoaran
Final Fantasy - Cloud x OC, Denzel x Marlene
Fruits Basket
- Tohru x Kyo, Yuki x Tohru x Kyo, Yuki x OC, Momiji x OC, Hiro x OC, Kureno x OC
Note: There's certain characters I feel uncomfortable playing like Shigure, Ayame, Akito, Kagura, and Rin.
But I would like all, if not, most of the characters involved in the RP if possible.
Gundam Seed: It's been ages since I have seen this. I love Kira x OC/Lacus
Howl's Moving Castle
- Sophie x Howl
InuYasha: Kagome/OC x InuYasha. I might consider doing only OC's for this, but that takes some convincing.
Ouran High School Host Club - OCs only, sorry! I'd love to create a host club role-play!
Ranma 1/2 - Ranma x Akane
Sailor Moon - Serena/Usagi x Darien/Memoru, Pegasus x OC
Star Wars
: I'm not as familiar as I'd like to be. So I'm pretty flexible with OCs. Though if you prefer to play certain canon characters, I won't stop you.
Please note: I'm uncomfortable playing all, if not, most of the villains. There's certain characters I am not as confident playing.
But I would like all, if not, most characters incorporated into the RP if possible
Twilight - Edward x OC x Jacob, Jacob x Renesmee
Vampire Knight
- Day Student x Night Student

- Forbidden love
- Band member x Fan
- Exchange Student x Host
- Fairy x Human
- Mermaid/Merman x Human - craving!! I'd be willing to double too!
- Prince x Princess/Princess's Maid
- Rich x Poor
- Older x Younger
- Suggest a pairing

Last edited:
But please don't neglect secondary characters just because you want to focus on the romance between two people. Characters should have friends, family, classmates, coworkers, enemies, etc. So please let me know how many characters you're capable of role-playing. I enjoy character interaction as much as romance.
Life can't be easy on our characters. They must suffer, struggle, claw their way through escalating obstacles with escalating risks.
EXACTLY!
Hi! I’m lunar and I’d be down to do Ouran high school. I think it would be cool to try and create a cast for it, or try some of your original plots like the princess x prince maybe an arranged marriage that eventually works. Anyways if you’re open I’d be down.

Konnichiwa! I'm up for doing a realistic rp set in Japan.
I have a half black/half Japanese, female idol character that would be perfect for something like that

It won't let me quote? Weird? Uhmm... I play female? Not opposed to your female. But if someone's going to RP with me, they need to assure me they're going to play male.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back