• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Family Affair: The Irish Mob - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lol, they about to shut this party down :P

tpo.gif

Ahhh sorry! Are you still waiting? My post doesn't contradict too much of what you said, just some positioning...I'll put it up now and can always edit

Ahhh sorry! Are you still waiting? My post doesn't contradict too much of what you said, just some positioning...I'll put it up now and can always edit
Go ahead and post! :) I have a post on standby to get up immediately after you are done :)

That man needs a lot of drinks and a hug right now.

Like he isn't angry enough without those pesky kids misbehaving...

Sorry for the wait! I was overthinking things. No contradictions anymore though :)
It’s all good but I won’t be able to post until I get home :(((( I saved the post on my computer but I have work!

Bahaha. We're getting shit done.

Hopefully it'll all time right so I can move to the next chapter by Sunday. The next chapter will skip forward a couple of weeks.

Lololol lets pretend that the post I had up previously was still there and I’m gonna kinda rewind before hunting down naughty Mallory. She’s too much like her mother, lets lock her up until she’s 30.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Basically Lucy and Conor found the right club after getting some helpful directions, the club's atmosphere was making her anxious because the crowd reminded her of what happened in Chicago, she spotted the girls and Syd up on the bar, thought they'd foolishly made themselves an easy target and yelled at them to come down and essentially gtfo. And then asked where Mallory was

That is basically what happened! If you responded to it’s thats fine!! :) I just put up another one with Lucy chasing Mal down and threatening Adam :P

She is a mama bear XD

Pyroclast Pyroclast
"Just because I've not fired a gun before, doesn't mean I'm totally useless"

Oooooooooooooo Lucy would have a mouthful to say about that sentence right there. Involving trying to see how he would be able to stop a bullet with boxing gloves XD

Pyroclast Pyroclast
"Just because I've not fired a gun before, doesn't mean I'm totally useless"

Oooooooooooooo Lucy would have a mouthful to say about that sentence right there. Involving trying to see how he would be able to stop a bullet with boxing gloves XD

Why don't we all just put our weapons away and settle this with words? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back