• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Family Affair: The Irish Mob - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
ugh. Damn I hate having them on rocky terms just doesn't feel right. Oooooh well , for the sake of dramatics Lucy is most likely going to pout for a bit.
Do not be shocked if 5 more dogs get introduced to the family :P

Cuoco-Puppies-2.gif

When James has a beautiful wife, fantastic kids, runs ireland, and yet happiness still eludes him.

tumblr_nv7egyKnNF1r7uikoo5_400.gif

Lucy's gonna buy Jackson a puppy :P lol. If he's gonna be a sad sack for a while, he should at least have his own puppy companion.

ugh. Damn I hate having them on rocky terms just doesn't feel right. Oooooh well , for the sake of dramatics Lucy is most likely going to pout for a bit.
Do not be shocked if 5 more dogs get introduced to the family :P

Cuoco-Puppies-2.gif
I know, I hate it too. It was very difficult for me to not just have him give in to her and then just kiss and apologise. :P

When James has a beautiful wife, fantastic kids, runs ireland, and yet happiness still eludes him.

View attachment 431860
He was fine until that vampire bitch came along and sucked all the fun away.

Ugh, we must be strong XD
Dogs are like antidepressants. Accept you can't overdose on them...well, you can. Its called Cuteness overload.

Puppies, Doggos and Alcohol is Lucy's antidepressant. She generally doesn't need it, but now she will.

Lol well when she's upset with him, that's not really the cure. :P

when she isn't upset with him, he is on that list! <3 Do not fret! Right now however, she's a little grumpy.

I feel like its going to lead to both Lucy and James speaking with the children when really they are aiming things at each other and they sorta make sense but it just leaves the kids confused :P

By the way! Syd is not currently home...in case that's not clear.
Waiting for Mal's next post before he gets to the club but I should have written him actually leaving oops

I feel like its going to lead to both Lucy and James speaking with the children when really they are aiming things at each other and they sorta make sense but it just leaves the kids confused :P
"If something had happened to you then you wouldn't have been able to defend yourselves. You were supposed to stay in this house where we could wrap you in cotton wool away from the reality of life!"

Ugh. James is major unhappy right now. God help him when that turns to anger!

By the way! Syd is not currently home...in case that's not clear.
Waiting for Mal's next post before he gets to the club but I should have written him actually leaving oops
No worries. I'm giving Mallory chance to post first too. :)

LOL! Seriously! Lucy probably wouldn't have checked on him if she saw him sleeping XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back