• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Family Affair: The Irish Mob - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Misty Gray

Pessimisty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

A Family Affair: The Irish Mob

OOC Thread

*** A Family Affair: The Mini-Trailer! ***
film_noir_style_photo_01_by_ollywood-jpg.398436

:: IC THREAD :: CHARACTER SHEETS ::

Rules

1. Reserving a role requires a writing sample. Before I will reserve a role for you, please PM one of the GMs a writing sample - it can be something previously written or something based on the character you wish to submit. Post in the OOC thread which role you are auditioning for and then drop us a PM.
2. Romance is a wonderful thing and I encourage it, but fade to black if things become sexual.
3. No bumping off others’ characters without discussing it with the GMs and player involved.
4. Please only join if you can commit to posting at least 3 times per week and don’t plan on leaving any time soon!
5. Profanity is acceptable, within reason. No need to make it excessive.
6. Please try to write 2+ paragraphs per post. One-liners will make me sad.

Last edited:
I've added a brief description of the Porters' residence into the locations tab of the CS thread, as below:

1. The largest house is where the Porters live. There's lots of guest rooms so family and friends can stay over - there's no better feeling than a house full of friends! There are also a couple of offices/meeting rooms for those all important business meetings. Let's not forget about that indoor swimming pool - the kids love that. There's also access to the rooftops, because everyone loves a good view... In reality, James loves a good vantage point for security purposes.

2. The smaller, but still fantastic, house is where the Callahans live. It's close enough to the safety and warmth of the Porters but gives the Callahans their own living space. There's still room for guests too.

capture-jpg.398765

3. By the main road there's the only two ways vehicles can enter and both have security gates which are kept guarded. Near to the Callahans' place there's a small building which tends to be where the guards can rest whilst remaining "on-call". This lifestyle requires high security and James Porter is a stickler for protecting his family!

Bellz Bellz neverbackdown neverbackdown Enzyme Enzyme Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess viridity viridity heycarmilla heycarmilla - all completed characters are accepted.

- I've updated James, Conor and Sinead to show relationships with other characters. I've tried to cover as many people as I can and as other CSs are posted/completed I'll add something in. But if you want to arrange something else for our characters, please let me know.
- Everyone! Don't forget to use this thread or PMs to arrange other relationships amongst yourselves. Ships are fun. :D
- I'm intending on starting this RP on Wednesday. Around 48 hours from now. If you don't think your CS will be finished please let me know, but I don't think things will move too far over the course of a few days so you shouldn't get left behind.

fin fin EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa RabbitQueen RabbitQueen BeyondDandy BeyondDandy Xanto Xanto
(I hope I didn't miss anyone out)

So far Alexandra won’t have any relationships so I will work on them once she gets back into contact with the Sullivans/Porters :)

Will hopefully have Eleanor up in the next two days and will work for relationships with her then :)

RabbitQueen RabbitQueen nymphadora. nymphadora. - Your characters are accepted.

RP will be starting in a couple of hours, but don't worry if you're not finished yet. Things won't progress too far. It'll most likely be a case of getting intro posts and initial interactions going. I won't throw in major drama before everyone's ready. :)

If anyone of our existing players wants to play another character, I've amended the ages on the two available characters.

Other characters can be friends, cousins, love interests. Perhaps they have no desire to be involved in the criminal activities or maybe it's tempting to them. I'm open to discussion.

Male Character aged 18-30 [OPEN]
Female Character aged 18-30 [OPEN]

Thomas is finished. Open to relationships for him. Could be romantic or it could be a mentor within the gang - someone to keep him focused.

Hiya everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself because I’m new. I’m Fluffy and I’m playing Persephone :3

Hey guys i’ll be playing Montag! Please let me know if you want to plan relations with me! I’d imagine I have a few seeing as he’s very close with the Porters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back