• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Family Affair: The Irish Mob - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
James Porter

hjgf-png.485665
After Jared had rushed off to tend to his daughter, James retrieved a gun from the floor beside a down IWU goon and took cover behind one of the flipped over tables. Confident there were limited to no witnesses, he set about getting in some shots of his own to disable any of the men attacking his own guys. Not much time passed before the gunfire died down and was replaced by the sound of police sirens. James tossed the gun aside and stepped back out into view. His eyes scanned the restaurant for the three men he had shown up to the meeting with, but none of them were in sight. When he checked on one of his men with minor injuries, they relayed that Jackson and Aldous had dragged Tommy outside. It was in that moment that James noticed the seriousness to the gang member's tone, causing him to look back towards where he'd last seen Tommy. There was a significant amount of blood on the floor which he could only assume was from young Dempsey. "Fuck..." James muttered as a he felt his stomach turn. Without further delay, he sprinted outside, in the direction he'd be informed the men in question had left in.

As James stepped outside, his eyes immediately fell on Jackson who was sat on the floor with his head in his arms. He then noticed Aldous holding up his bloodstained hands to assure the cops he was unarmed. James' vision dropped to the body that was laid out on the on street, covered in the same blood that was painting the concrete pavement beneath it. The man almost forgot to breathe as it began to register with him that the body belonged to Tommy. The states of Jackson and Aldous were enough confirmation to him that the young man was dead, but James still felt like he needed to check for himself. He was about to step forward and do so when Detective Donnelly intercepted him. "We're not armed. None of us are armed," he coldly told the cop.

"Mr. Porter, who--" Donnelly began to probe.

"Seriously, I need you to fuck off right now. Please," James, firmly ordered, with a noticeable crack in his voice. "We were attacked whilst having a civilised dinner, so go inside and see for yourself. The lot of you," he said, looking to the Detective's backup. Donnelly paused but eventually nodded in agreement and took his team inside for the time-being. Grateful the men had taken their leave, James stepped to the opposite side of Tommy to where Jackson was. He crouched down to the young man's side, using his fingertips to tilt the man's head slightly and reveal to him the hole in his neck that had been caused by Carter's attack. "Oh God. Tommy..." he quietly spoke, a stray tear escaping the corner of each eye as he studied the young man's pale, lifeless face. Dempsey was far too young to be dead and far too good to have earned such a fate. As with all of his men, James felt responsible for them, be they injured or killed. In Tommy's case, he felt that responsibility was intensified, having known the lad since he was a teenager and had promised his old man that he'd look after him. James took a couple of deep breaths, trying to control his emotions and hold off the build-up of upset and anguish that was threatening to erupt in that moment. He knew that right now, he had to keep a level head and stay in control, for the sake of those around him and his own. There was a distinct urge to go back inside to search for Jared so he could lodge that steak knife firmly in the man's eye-socket as he'd threatened earlier. Daughter present or not. Instead, he took another controlled breath to fight off his instinctual reactions. In moments like this, he wished to be in Lucy's presence. She was the only one he felt he could truly let all of his thoughts and feelings out to.

"I'm sorry, Tommy. You never deserved to end up here..." he softly told the young man. "Here" didn't mean the young man's literal position on the cold street, but everything that had led him to be there. Starting from the day Tommy's mother had been killed by that damn cop.

Reluctantly, James stood back up. He looked to Aldous and was sure the man seemed to be taking the loss relatively well. Jackson, however, appeared inconsolable. James respectfully walked around Tommy's corpse so he could kneel down alongside Jackson. "Mate..." he began. He placed a comforting arm around Jackson's shoulder. He wasn't one to sugar coat situations and there was absolutely no way to soften the blow of losing Tommy. In light of that, James kept his arm firmly around Jackson and rubbed the man's arm, taking in a few moments of only silence. "You should go back to my place. I can get in touch with Blake for you and she's welcome to stay with you there. It's your choice..." he gently offered. James bit his bottom lip and used the sleeve of his free arm to clear away the tears that had collected in his own eyes. As desperate as he was to get home, James would not move an inch until Tommy's body was taken away from the cold, unfeeling street that he'd been forced to take his last breath on.

Enzyme Enzyme (Jackson) Shireling Shireling (Aldous)

Jared and Grace Armstrong

1539029026180.pngJared clenched his fists as Jack began to answer Grace's question. He hoped the man wouldn't tell his daughter too much, on a selfish level for how he was bound to be in the doghouse at home and also out of concern for the girl knowing too much - dangerously too much. He tightened his jaw as the man suggested he was a coward for not telling his family the truth to begin with. Sure, like they would approve of him ordering attacks on the Porters as well as having men killed on his word. Jack began to explain about Jared's position as the IWU leader and their work for the revolution, which he expected Grace already had some understanding of. The man went on to explain some of the men disagreed with Jared's methods and the inference was that those people were the ones behind the attack. It was enough to give Grace some context without dropping Jared into it completely by revealing his own dark side. Jared nodded when Jack told the teenager not to trust anyone.

"Okay..." Grace agreed, quickly nodding her head. There was a lot to take in and whilst she was glad to know her father had nothing to do with the attack, she still wasn't happy about him working with such terrible people. She especially felt sick to know she had trusted Carter, and Jared had on occasions had that monster oversee her safety. She had to wonder now if Arlene Sullivan really had been the one she should have feared the evening she and Quinn were picked up from the theatre. What if the Porters hadn't instigated the sick threats to begin with? She'd read all about the various attacks on the family over the last few months and now had to wonder who was behind it all.

Jared nodded when Jack suggested he got Grace away from the scene and his family should lay low. "I intend on exactly that," he agreed. "But I'm afraid Grace won't be going with you. You said it yourself; we can't trust anyone, including you, Jack," he reluctantly informed him. "Be careful yourself," he suggested. He couldn't be sure who had ordered the attack and he certainly wasn't sure how many of his trusted men were under threat. He would need to give the likes of his political adviser, Oliver Morgan, a warning to keep a low profile until they could be sure.

1539029203873.pngOnce Jack had left, Jared led Grace back into the restaurant and soon enough one of the paramedics tended to the girl's wound. As that was happening, Detective Donnelly made a unashamed beeline for the mayoral candidate. Being close with the man's competition, the Commissioner, Donnelly didn't trust Jared all that much. Still, Jared's story about being unaware of the attack and just as shocked as everyone else seemed to fit the stories of the witnesses questioned so far. Like them, Jared was unable to present a description of the two lead gunmen. Had the Porters not been the ones attacked, the Detective might have first suspected witness intimidation by the mob. Regardless, the fact nobody saw the face of the culprits did nothing to appease Donnelly. Whilst he had no further questions for Jared and was forced to buy the man's statement, the Detective still assured Armstrong he would be hearing from him again.

Some time after Faye had received the call from Jack, Jared and Grace returned home. Grace rushed into the house first, leaving her father to lock up the front door. "Mum? Quinn?" she called out down the hall. When she finally found Faye, she rushed towards the woman. The red stains on Grace's arm and the bandage above her elbow would instantly sound alarm bells in Faye's mind. The girl wrapped her arms around her mother for a tight hug.

"Faye, love. Relax and--" Jared began, pausing as he almost tripped over Andy, the family dog.

"I followed Dad to the restaurant... Carter and some others attacked the Porters at that meeting," Grace quickly spoke up before Jared could sugarcoat the story. "One of the bullets hit my arm," she explained. "Where's Quinn? There's people who work for Dad who we can't trust... Mum, the Porters weren't the ones in the wrong. I think Carter even killed one of them..."

"Grace. Please, stop!" Jared interrupted, stepping closer to his wife and daughter. "We all need to stay calm and give me time to find out what is going on. Though I would like to know if Quinn is home and if not, we need him home now."

Bellz Bellz (Faye)
Mentions: Shireling Shireling (Jack) Fletchawk Fletchawk (Quinn)

Savannah Callahan

1538678054468-png.488791
Savannah opened her mouth and stuttered. She was ready to answer his question, but at the same time worried she'd gone and put her foot in it again. Leo seemed like he didn't know that she'd possibly got Aliana into trouble. She thought him calling her a troublemaker was because of what she'd let slip, rather than him just joking with her. "Um..." she mumbled, but was thankfully cut off when Leo backtracked to the child's own stories from her day. "Of course I will play you a song and I hope you will enjoy it, just like I love listening to my mum play." She nodded her head when the young man reassured her about Peter. She didn't care about having to go to the prison because all she wanted was to see her father now. She felt like the months were going too slow and May was too far away to wait for.

She let out an exasperated sigh when Leo didn't let the subject of his sister drop. All that she could do now was answer his question. "I don't know what's up with Ali having two boyfriends. All I know is I thought Tommy was her boyfriend but I also saw her kissing Conor. And now I'm probably going to get yelled at for telling people what I saw."

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Leo)

Last edited:
Finn Sullivan
Bleacher%2BEverard-Photograhy-4760.png
Finn was surprised at how easy it was to talk to George. It was a strange feeling to find some comfort in the way he engaged in listening to his tale of sorrows. Even when he apologized for the dark place he had gone to, the man understood him. It was becoming too easy for Finn to get into such a dark frame of mind. After being hungover for at least a week after the Christmas party, Finn had spent the rest of the time skirting around Eleanor, not able to face the music about the two of them. He was becoming increasingly numb to the idea that they were just not meant to be. He had spent the last 10 years of his life with the woman and now he felt like it all had been wasted time. Not the work he had done for his patients of course, but he could have been spending the time with someone who really wanted his company. Finn noticed that George's smile faltered at the mention of Eleanor, and it caused Finn to tilt his head in slightly confusion.

Rubbing the back of his neck nervously, Finn let out a shaky chuckle, "Ah, all tricky questions to answer." He murmured. Dropping his hand back down on the table, he shifted in his seat. Suddenly, a mischievous smile presented itself on his face. Looking to George, he couldn't help but notice the lovely color of his eyes and as he looked into them, he found the strength to make a bold statement, "Well well George, your going to be in debt to answer my many questions." There was a clock on the wall and after looking at the time, he went on to say, "To ask them all, I will have to visit you again." He stated confidently. With that being said, Finn let out a sigh and finally decided to answer George's questions about Eleanor. "Well, its not that she can't travel anymore...but things have been rather rocky between us since we returned home." Finn's tone revealed how upset he really was about it all, "She's not the same person I fell in love with, we avoid each other like the plague and when I try to engage with her, she seemed...disinterested." It was surprisingly easy to tell George all this. "I would love to travel, I loved bring medicine to those who needed it...the adventures we had..." Finn trailed off and there was a long pause. After a long moment, Finn's attention was now focused on George and the first question he blurted out was, "Why are you so easy to talk to?" Finn's eyes went wide and he covered his mouth quickly, shaking his head. "You don't have to answer that! I mean...what about you? Who are you really? You don't seem like a man who should be in a place like this? And you don't have to answer this...and its rude of me to ask but, why are you here?"
with: George Misty Gray Misty Gray
mentions:

Lucy Porter
amberheard.jpg
As much as Lucy wanted to see Ali and Conor happy together, she couldn't deny to Ali that what Tommy and her had was special. Biting her lip softly, Lucy paused her hand that had been stroking Ali's hair, deep in thought. She knew that Ali was a strong woman, seeing her this vulnerable was unusual. Nodding her heads to the words she spoke, Lucy understood the problem Ali was having, it was definitely hard to choose between two phenomenal men. When Ali turned to her and asked if Lucy really thought that her and Conor should be together, Lucy opened her mouth only to shut it after another long pause. "My words should come with a disclaimer, because in the end of it all, the choice is yours." Lucy's hand returned to stroking Ali's hair and a small smile appeared on the blonde's lips. "As much as I entertain the idea of you and Conor ending up together, what you have with Tommy is worth exploring." Lucy looked out towards the doorways, listening closely for a moment, trying to hear if any of the children were getting into something they weren't suppose to. When all was quiet, Lucy looked back down to Ali.

"A fresh start is always a good idea when you need to take things nice and slow again, and Conor had his chance with you. It may be too late for you and Tommy could be the one that gives you that new start. But, its also important to acknowledge those feelings from the kiss you had with my brother, you can't just brush it under the rug. " Biting her lip once more, Lucy sighed, "I'm not in any position to influence your decision. Its a hard one, but only you can make it. Just know that no matter what happens, you have a group of people who will love and support you." Her blue eyes darted to the clock on the far wall, thinking of everyone who was away at the meeting and hoping it was all alright.
with: Aliana Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Jackson McCarthy

giphy.gif
Jackson kept his head buried in his arms for the longest time, refusing to acknowledge the rest of the world. Aldous’ words fell upon deaf ears, as Jackson hadn’t even twitched to show him any sort of acknowledgement. When the Gardai finally arrived, far too late, Jackson was sitting in a puddle of Tommy’s blood, flowing over the cracks of the sidewalk and dribbling over the edge. The chaos must’ve been evident as Jackson could hear the panic in the Gardais’ voices, heavy footsteps marching towards the smoldering restaurant.

Jackson could make out what sounded to be a brief altercation between James and Donnelly, before the crooked officer gave in, as he usually did. He assumed one of the officer’s would attempt to move Tommy’s corpse or even handcuff Jackson. Any sort of disturbance to either him or the body would result in a violent outburst. Like a shepherd canine instinctively looking over a sheep, he wouldn’t let any Gardai lay a finger on them.

Carter Dresden. Not the only one responsible, but the face of those who wanted nothing more than the satisfaction of taking another’s life. He had taken a young man away, who had no good reason for leaving the earth as abruptly as he had. Jackson gritted his teeth behind his arms. Carter was probably revelling in the murder. If he had been here, he’d no doubtly taught them and the corpse. As Jackson felt an arm around his shoulder, he immediately tensed up. He thought about shooting his fist out and hitting them, no matter who it was, but James’ voice was able to calm him. The thought of being with Blake was comforting, but held a ting of cowardliness. How could he want to sit back while Tommy laid unavenged? He slowly looked up, heat and fury burning behind his pupils. “I’m gonna kill him.” His hateful eyes slid to James. “I’m gonna kill them all.”

Misty Gray Misty Gray Shireling Shireling

George Sanderson

1539010754111-png.490205
George sent Finn an encouraging smile when the man pointed out the tricky questions he was asking. Part of him wanted to retract the question in case he was being too nosy, but a bigger part was very interested to know what the problem with Eleanor was. "Ahhh, the tricky questions are the most fun," he casually replied. He chuckled when Finn told him he would have to answer many of the doctor's own questions. "Be my guest, mate. I'd be happy to answer them." He lowered his voice as if telling a secret. "Honestly, I'm hard pressed trying to find anyone in this place remotely interested in what I have to say." He wished he were joking, but for the most part, it was true. He didn't have any exciting stories, tales of criminal adventures or filthy jokes to share with the majority of the prisoners. It was often a struggle finding someone in the place with remotely similar interests. "I would lo- I'd like it if you did visit me again. Only, the warden wasn't overly enthusiastic about today's table-swapping, so you'll have to request a visit with me in advance, next time."

"Ah shit..." he began as Finn told him about the rockiness in his relationship with Eleanor. It ate away at George as he tried to figure out if his response was guided by selfish reasons or genuine advice for Finn's own happiness. He tried to be a good person, but he felt he was allowed to be a little selfish from time to time. "You deserve better than that. Every day you waste forcing a relationship is a day lost on true happiness. Before I ended up in here, I was trapped in an empty relationship... You only live once and so you shouldn't be afraid to put yourself first." George shrugged his shoulders when asked why he was so easy to talk to. He wasn't sure how to answer the question; if it was his natural welcoming nature or the fact he wanted to know so much about Finn that made him seem more open. Luckily, he didn't have to answer the question as Finn saved him from thinking of an answer that didn't make him seem like a boy with a crush.

George allowed a short silence before answering Finn's questions about who he was and why he was in prison. "No, it's not rude to ask and my answer isn't anything shocking or grotesque. I may not be violent and dangerous, but I still deserved to end up in here. I was always smart in school, especially with numbers. As soon as I left school I found work in an insurance company and soon became a qualified insurance broker. I had no real reason or desperate need to, but I decided I wanted my own share of what the rich folk had. I ended up committing fraud and identity theft - I took a lot of money from those big companies. I guess I became addicted to spending money and treating my loved ones. I had some mad idea that I was some kind Robin Hood knock-off; stealing from the rich and sharing it with my loved ones. I didn't see anything wrong with it, even when I was up in court." George frowned, hoping his over-honesty wouldn't scare Finn away. "I've been here for almost ten years and by now I regret what I did. I've grown up and seen the error of my ways," he remarked, with a small smile. "I've got a parole hearing coming up soon and I'm hoping I won't get knocked back..."

"Alright. Let's starting wrapping up!" one of the guards shouted out to everyone, signalling the end of visiting time.

"Ah, seriously?" George muttered, as if he wasn't familiar with the routine by now. He felt like time had flown and he'd only just started talking properly with Finn. "I'm sorry if I overshared just then. I'll understand if you want to retract that comment about visiting me again?" he curiously asked.

Bellz Bellz (Finn)

Finn Sullivan
The man before him was a rare find for Finn. He hadn't been able to find someone who was interested in what he had to say. Sure, his family was always interested in his tales about his adventures and always looked out for his feelings, but this man was almost a complete stranger to him. He had nothing to gain from this encounter and from the looks of it, nothing to lose. Finn listened closely to George as he explained that Finn deserved better than that. How could he possibly know what he deserved? For all George knew, he could be lying about being a doctor, about being a good man. The question about how George ended up in prison caused a short silence to fall between the men. Finn could feel the nervous sweat that glistened on his forehead as he awaited the man to answer, he opened his mouth to quickly apologized, he wanted to reassure that the question didn't need an answer. It was interrupted however when George reassured Finn that it wasn't rude to ask. Finn leaned forward with interest as George explained his story. It was a relief to hear that his crimes weren't something that would make Finn's stomach churn. His brows furrowed together in confusion as he revealed that he wasn't violent or dangers. He couldn't imagine why he agreed with the choices the law made against him.

As Finn watched George closely, he realized just how interesting he really was. As he admitted to his crimes, even calling himself some "Robin hood knock off" Finn admired George. Finn was so enamored by the story that when the guard called out, he jumped, shaking the table. Gasping out, his heart thumped hard in his chest. Placing a hand on his chest, Finn took a deep breath. "Don't apologize." Finn murmured to George. After another moment, Finn had calmed himself and was smiling crookedly at George, "Retract my comment? I will have you know that your story only makes me want to visit you again!" He said excitedly, a slight blush falling upon his cheeks. Finn stood slowly, knowing that he would be kicked out if he didn't start making his way towards the exit. "George, it was a pleasure meeting you. And I look forward to my next visit with you. When Sinny comes to see Pete that's when I'll see you next." Finn bit his lip as he tried to hide the wide smile that was forming, "See you soon!" Finn waved goodbye and headed towards the exit, feeling hope for the first time since Eleanor broke his heart.

As he left the secured prison through the designated exit, he nodded his head to the two guards and slipped through the front gate along with the rest of the people who were visiting. Walking towards the lot, he couldn't get the image of George out of his head. For the first time in a while, he had a friend, someone else other than family or business friends. The man was a criminal, and there was really no denying it, but he wasn't like the others. He had a soft spot for the criminal type, most likely because of the family he came from. He was excited to have a new relationship with someone who had many stories to tell. Eleanor was becoming something of the past. It was hard to admit, but they were broken now, he had heard all her stories and she had heard all of his, there was nothing left to tell. Time confirmed that they had both silently agreed to part ways. He left her alone and she never returned. The numb feeling began to spread throughout his body like ice water, and as he put the car in drive, he wanted nothing more than a drink.
mentions:

Faye Armstrong
images
After working in the bakery for a few hours, Faye decided to lock up and head home. She cleaned the house again, wanting things to be nice and tidy for when the rest of the family returned home. She was scrubbing at a few dirty pans when the phone began to ring. The woman froze momentarily, unable to shake the bad feeling the ringing gave her. Dropping the pan a little too harshly into the sink, she grabbed a hand towel and dried off her hands before slowly walking towards the phone. Standing in the lounge, the phone rang again before she picked it up. Pausing slightly, she hesitated to answer, "Armstrong Residence." She murmured softly and Jack was on the other end. He told her to lock up the house, only to answer when Jared, Quinn or Grace came to the door. The sinking feeling in her chest made it clear that something had gone terribly wrong. "Thank you Mr. Brady." Faye murmured before hanging up the phone. Faye's hands shook slightly as she slowly backed away from the phone, her mind raced as she moved towards the couch in the lounge. Practically falling into the cushions, her breathing was harsh as she struggled to maintain a calm composure. Andy whimpered at her feet and Faye looked to the pup, "Come here." She patted the cushion beside her before the dog leaping onto the couch before turning until he found a comfortable spot to lay in.

Faye slowly reached her hand out and stroked the animals soft fur a moment. "Good boy." She said breathlessly. She had been sitting there for who knows how long, the water she had forgotten to turn off was still on in the kitchen. When Faye finally decided to get up, Andy leaped from the couch and followed her into the kitchen. Faye twisted the faucet off and that's when she heard the door open. Faye grabbed the first pan available to her and quickly rushed towards the front door, ready to give the intruder a piece of her mind and a frying pan to the face. She skidded to a halt as Grace called out to her. The girl found her and rushed to her. Faye instantly noticed the blood stains and bandage on her daughter arm, "What happened to you?!" Faye cried out frantically. Faye wrapped her daughter up in a tight hug and squeezed her tight as Jared began telling her to relax, being interrupted as he tripped over Andy as he was checking out the scene. Faye continued to hug Grace tightly, frying pan still in hand as she explained what happened to her.

The words that came from her daughter overwhelmed Faye as she looked to Jared with wide eyes. They couldn't trust the IWU? What happened at this meeting? There was too much to figure out. Faye jumped as Jared interrupted Grace's story, his tone a bit harsh. Faye froze as she listened to what he had to say, nodding in agreement with him. Faye untangled herself from Grace and planted a kiss to her forehead, "I am so glad you are alright my darling!" Faye murmured before looking to the frying pan in her hand, feeling that she needed to explain herself, "Jack called the house and told me that I need to stay inside...I wasn't sure if the Porters--" Faye stopped herself before looking to Jared with confusion in her eyes, "We need to get Quinn home." She said before looking to Grace, "Did your brother say where he was headed?"
with: Jared + Grace Misty Gray Misty Gray

Shannon Sullivan

hgb-png.485066
"Ahhh, I wouldn't worry too much about not being sociable. Emery won't let you get a word in edge-ways anyway," Shannon reassured Kennedy. She chuckled at the man's suggestion of being a wardrobe member rather than a singer. "Perhaps you should ask Sinead if she's hiring. Though what that girl needs down at the club is more security. Two of the blokes down there are dumb fucks, if you ask me! So I'm not overly enthused about her managing that place without Peter, given she's hardly the type to intimidate any bothersome customers. But what would I know? I'm just the girl's mother..."

Shannon listened as her nephew explained the reason for his visible anxiety. Her face initially reflected scepticism, but it soon enough softened. "Well, I guess people can be a little nervous when coming here. I can't imagine why. I'm always on my best behaviour," she teased. "I'm sorry to hear about your injured arm. How did you--" she began to probe, but was interrupted by the sound of the front door closing which was followed by the pattering paws of at least a couple of excited dogs.

Shannon excused herself before rushing to see who had returned home. A bright smile grew on her lips as she saw it was Finn who had entered the house. She was always pleased to see her nephew, but even more so right now. "Finnian, darling," she greeted him. She wasted no time in taking hold of his wrist and leading him through the house towards the conservatory. "I have something to show you..." she informed him.

When then reached the conservatory, Shannon stepped inside and beckoned Finn to follow her. The woman then moved aside to allow Finn to see his brother on the sofa. "Kennedy's here to see you, love!"

Bellz Bellz (Finn) mpower mpower (Kennedy)

James Porter

hjgf-png.485665
Jackson's vow to kill Carter had been met with a silent nod from James. He wouldn't deny or disagree with the man, not when the same thoughts were going through his own mind. He wanted nothing more right now to see the streets painted with the blood of Carter and Evan. He wanted to strangle Jared and watch the man struggle to take every last breath. Had he known Tommy had been fatally wounded sooner, he was sure he'd have murdered Jared right in front of the all of those witnesses. Even with his suspicions that Jared was unaware of the night's attack, he still blamed the man for the tensions that had built up to Tommy's death. Armstrong had done nothing to clean up after Ciara's mess. If anything, he'd made it worse.

Tommy's body was eventually taken away from the crime scene to be transported to the mortuary. After a little time, James escorted Jackson and Aldous back to his car so he could drive the three of them back to his place. Once the car was parked up outside the house, James walked with the two men and entered his home through the front door. They were immediately greeted by Samson, the dog prompting James to crouch down so he could hug the animal, taking some comfort from the soft, warm fur. When he stood up, a small sigh escaped his mouth. The house was relatively quiet, but he knew some of his family and friends were home. He knew they would need to hear the news.

Braden rushed down the hallway to greet the men, always happy to see the males of the family who he looked up to greatly. "Why do you all look sad?" the boy asked, loud enough for Lucy and Aliana to hear from inside the main lounge.

James cleared his throat before sending both Jackson and Aldous a glance. "Brady, mate..." James exhaustedly replied. "It's late. I need you to carry out a mission for me. You need to find Savvy and Emmy, then I want you all in your beds before I come up to check on you. Right now..." he calmly, but firmly, ordered, to which Braden quickly nodded and headed to where he'd last seen his sisters. James then looked to Aldous. "I need to make a couple of calls in my office," he began, his grieving eyes betraying the calm exterior he was trying to display for all concerned. "Can you stay with Jackson? Help yourselves to drinks..." he trailed off, motioning to the main lounge.

James eventually reached his office, allowing Lady and Samson to follow him, always appreciating the unconditional warmth the dogs always shared. He wasted no time in calling Blake and asking her to come to the house as soon as possible. He'd seen how broken Jackson was and believed Blake would be the best person to console the man. James was sure he should be making more calls, but after ending the conversation with Blake, he lost all thought for what he 'should' be doing as the boss. Nothing seemed important than grieving in that moment.

As James poured himself a large glass of whiskey, he felt his hands trembling as he finally allowed himself to cry for the young man who had been taken from them. Tommy had always put others before himself and never failed to be a gentleman, always holding doors open for others and complimenting the ladies. He'd even built up sweet friendships with the children. Knowing how young and kind Tommy was made it even harder to understand. James' vision fell to the file that sat on his desk and he was reminded of Tommy's request to discuss its contents after the meeting. Reluctantly, James opened the file and his eyes soon set on the crime scene photographs of Mrs. Dempsey's shooting. As he distractedly flicked through the pages, he saw a police officer's name had been circled in blue ink and it soon became clear that Tommy had discovered the identity of his mother's killer. James quickly snapped the file shut as he was overcome with an uncontrollable sob. He couldn't help but think Tommy had given everything to the family and they'd been unable to give the lad the one thing he'd wanted in return: vengeance.

James placed his elbows on the desk and buried his face in his hands. In that moment, he knew the only person he wanted to see in his current state was Lucy. His rock.

Enzyme Enzyme (Jackson) Shireling Shireling (Aldous) Bellz Bellz (Lucy, Blake) Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Aliana)

Ryan Donahue
Contemplative Drink.jpgRyan could only nod his head to confirm that he'd visit Peter as he tried to keep his eyes averted from her own. He couldn't trust himself to look at Sinead for too long in his current state. As she spoke, Ryan closed his eyes and tried to unravel the tightness in his chest that was coiling ever tighter in her presence.

He felt like he was trapped on a rack, being torn in two by desire and fidelity. Ryan knew it was an impossible thing to want for the redhead that he'd known since childhood. He knew had forfeited that right when he left Chicago over a decade ago. It didn't stop him from wondering what could have been however.

It was another thing he tried to blame the Romanos for. Sending him down the path of blood and hardship instead having something better, perhaps even Sinead if he ever gathered the courage. He drained the last of his glass to breakaway from such thoughts as he knew nothing good would come from dwelling on them.

Sinead's voice murmured as the whiskey's brash taste brought him back to reality. "Good. That's good to hear," he replied, catching the tail end of her tidings. Although it wasn't noticeable in his voice, Ryan could feel a shortness in his breath.

Catching a glance of Sinead as she looked around his home didn't help his condition. The sight of her sitting there in a yellow dress was captivating, and painful, as his chest constricted. Ryan was reaching for the bottle in an attempt to blind himself with drink when Sinead knocked over her glass and spilled the remaining water within.

The clunk of the glass tipping over and Sinead's exclamation gave him a small start, delayed by whiskey, but he realized quickly that nothing was worse for wear. He did, however, welcome the distraction as got up and made his way to the kitchen unevenly in search of hand towel. Upon reaching the sink, Ryan tried to take a few seconds to gather himself, but the dizziness of suddenly rising made it difficult.

Disappointment.jpgAfter taking a few deep irregular breaths, he forced his inebriated mind to focus on the task at hand. Grabbing the small towel and slowly turned back towards the table and Sinead. Ryan avoided looking at her for the first few steps, but as he debated on whether to let her wipe up the water, his eyes drifted towards her.

"Jesus, Sinny. You're a troublesome woman."

The words sounded weird as he tried to hide his own surprise at spilling the unfiltered thought. Ryan flashed a smile to try and play it off as a teasing admonishment. He quickly tried to busy himself by starting to wiping the water off the table first in hope to keep himself from saying anything else.

His mind, however, was stuck on the subject. Perhaps he thought to drive the woman off that had unknowingly cornered him, or perhaps the whiskey loosened his restraint, but the thoughts continued to form and leave his mouth.

"Imagine my surprise, to see you on my doorstep this evening, all by your lonesome, your hair ablaze and wrapped up all nice in a yellow dress." It was a joshing tone on the surface, but the subtle accusatory intent was there.

"Then, you suggest that I need a woman in my life and to not deny my heart," Ryan openingly scoffed before continuing on, "I guess I can't blame you for not knowing, but still..."

Ryan paused briefly and took a deep stuttering breath as finished wiping the table. "Of course, you seem to have no idea just how much you mean to everyone, especially Peter..." his voice cracked at the man's name, the one who Sinead had chosen, "...the prince afraid that his princess would think less of him for seeing him jailed and beaten," Ryan's voice wavered at the supposed image of Peter in his head that Sinead had described to him, "but we both know you would never do that, even if the worst of me wishes that you would."

Ryan limped back to the kitchen to ring out the water in the towel and leaned over the sink as he tried to cope with the words that he'd uttered. "Go home, Princess. To your children," he told her, the words were quiet and low. They still carried through the silent apartment unhindered along with the pain it took to speak them.

Ryan closed his eyes and tried his best to ignore the vice in his chest. He didn't really want her to leave. He didn't want to feel the cold winter air blow in as she left through the door. Ryan wanted to take back his admission, take back his feelings. But he knew he couldn't and even with the whiskey dulling his senses, Ryan always knew it how it was going to end.

Not well.

Obviously...

Misty Gray Misty Gray [Sinead]

Last edited:
George Sanderson

1539010754111-png.490205
George laughed, or was it more a giggle? Either way, he was pleased to hear Finn's enthusiasm about visiting him again to hear more of his story, rather than going ahead and retracting his offer. He caught the way the doctor blushed and found it extremely endearing. He couldn't go shouting it out down the corridors, but George knew he was truly smitten by Finn. "I'm looking forward to it too. I hope Mrs. Callahan doesn't leave it too long before arranging her next visit," he casually added. "Catch you later, Finn!" he said, raising his hand for a short wave.

George didn't immediately return to his cell with Peter, having been chosen to clean up around the visiting room. Apparently, it was a passive-aggressive punishment for him pushing his luck by asking the guards to let Finn join him at his table. Whatever it was, George didn't care. It had been worth it to spend some time with the attractive Sullivan man.

When he finally returned to his cell, Peter had already been there for a short time. George approached his own bed and tossed his cardigan on the pillow, still a little flustered from his time in the visiting room. "I have to say, Pete. That Finn is an extremely interesting man. Good looks and a good heart..." he trailed off as he unravelled the bandage from around his wrist. He decided to let his gushing stop so he could address the more serious matters. "How are you really feeling, mate?" he asked, referring to the man's time in hospital and the visible wounds. George approached the sink and began running the cold water tap. He held his swollen wrist underneath the cold water, trying to at least numb the pain. Really, he had no idea what he was supposed to be doing. Finn had been far too interesting for him to press for medical advice. "I'm sorry I couldn't step in to help you..." he spoke over the sound of the running water. His mind was cast back to that day in the shower block. "You didn't deserve any of that," he assured him.

Bellz Bellz (Finn, Peter)

Sinead Callahan

1cf63af5cf5a7251999991d7d711f6f0-isla-fisher-movies-red-heads-jpg.485068
Sinead stood by the spillage as Ryan got up to retrieve a hand towel. She let out a sigh as she continued to dwell on her own clumsiness. She was about to offer to take the towel but the man spoke up and told her she was troublesome. "It's true, I really am," she said, awkwardly biting her bottom lip. She wasn't sure if he was being serious or not, but she still agreed. "Trouble does like to follow me," she elaborated slightly. She then took a couple of steps back so she wasn't in Ryan's way as he started to wipe the table.

When Ryan spoke about his surprise at her turning up, a humoured smile crossed her lips. "Oh, Ryan. Do behave..." she playfully berated him as he spoke of her hair and pretty dress. Though it was a delayed reaction, a second thought made her concerned the man wasn't joking and was more telling her off. She wasn't sure why he would do that, so she felt slightly confused. Her smile faded to an uncertain, confused expression. However, as the man continued, pointing out her suggestion he needed love, he caught her off-guard when he said he couldn't blame her for not knowing. She wasn't sure if she was misinterpreting his words. What hadn't she known? Was he trying to tell her something? At first she wondered if she'd done or said something wrong. But then she backtracked to him commenting on her hair and saying her dress was nice. It then entered her mind that Ryan was trying to admit he had feelings for her, but she could only think such thoughts were pretty vain or big-headed of her. "Not knowing what?" she asked, though it was barely even a whisper and was overpowered by Ryan's next words.

She smiled when reminded of how much she meant to everyone. She loved her family and friends, so it meant a lot to have them care for her in return. The more he spoke, the more certain she was that he really had been admitting he had feelings for her. They'd know each other since they were kids and she wondering how long he could have had such feelings. When they were kids, she got embarrassed at the thought of kissing a boy. When she was old enough to start wanting to kiss boys, Ryan didn't stick around for long and her parents were pretty protective on the matter of their daughter's love life. "Are you--" she began, but was interrupted when Ryan told her to go home to her children. She stared at him for a time before turning away, feeling her eyes tearing up at the whole situation. Regardless of being reminded of how much people cared for her, she still felt that overwhelming loneliness and emptiness. She folded her arms tightly around herself as she walked to the coat-hook she'd hung her outwear on.

As she loosely wrapped the pink scarf around her neck, she looked back over her shoulder at Ryan, his back turned to her as he stood by the sink. She took a deep breath before turning back around and walking back to the kitchen. "Ryan... My knight... I don't think I understand. What are you trying to say to me?" she asked, placing her hand on his shoulder to try get him to turn and face her.

Before Ryan could respond, the tense atmosphere was disrupted by the sound of the telephone ringing. Sinead pulled her hand away from Ryan and tightly folded her arms again, stepping aside so he could answer the call. When Ryan did answer, he would be met by the usually less than welcome voice belonging to Brian. Sinead had kept those back home updated on her whereabouts, so the guard knew exactly where to call. When he spoke to Ryan, Brian's voice was void of the usual sarcastic tone and not a single attempt at a sexist joke passed through his lips. Instead, Brian informed Ryan of Tommy's death and advised that James wanted Sinead safely accompanied home, right away.

Fletchawk Fletchawk (Ryan)

Peter Callahan
images
The hardest part was saying goodbye, and this time, it stung. Peter didn’t have the chance to enjoy his time with Sinny, he felt nothing. Of course, he loved her beneath all the pain and anger he was feeling. The familiar ring in his ears, the firm clench of his jaw. He could only act for so long, as much as he wanted to be with his wife. Finn found a new friend in George it would seem, but Peter didn’t stick around long enough to see it. The guards walked behind him, shoving him with their batons pressing them into his shoulder blades. Peter stumbled roughly wanting to get away from the uncomfortable feeling, he silently cursed under his breath. Walking through the prison was agonizingly slow. Looking around the cells, eyeing the prisoners inside as the hollered and howled, taunting those who were passing through. The noise was scraping against Peter’s sensitive ears. It was all overwhelming to him, the noise, the people. Thinking about anything other than what was in front of him would relax him slightly. The conversation he had with Sinead about the children, oh how he missed his kids. Playing hide and seek around the house, playing fetch with the Porter’s dogs…being there to tuck them in at night. They wouldn’t want to see him like this. To them, he was strong. Here he was, collapsing in on himself, a hollow shell of what he use to be.

Someone pulled him back roughly, halting his steps. He blinked a few times as the guard in front of him said something he couldn’t hear, for the ringing in his ears grew louder. Peter tried to listen closely but the ringing continued. Suddenly, he was turned and pushed towards his cell which had been opened. ”In you go, Callahan! What are you deaf?!” Peter stumbled forward and caught himself inside the cell. Once the world stopped spinning around him, he stood up straight. Peter winced and held his side that was still healing from the attack, his eyes widened and the memories of that day came rushing back to him. He was gasping for air, they were going to drown him and he would die if he didn’t get some air. ”Please stop!!” Peter screamed out in his cell, causing some prisoners to shout in return, encouraging the fight they believed was beginning to start. Unfortunately, Peter was only at war with himself stuck in the past as it fed off his fears.

Crying out for help, Peter stumbled towards the cell door, reaching out, ”Please help me!” He cried out to anyone willing to hear him. The shower was beginning to soak his clothing and the blood stained as it began to pool down the front, the stab wounds opening as his attackers stabbed him over and over again. He clawed at his flesh as he tried to deflect the sharp objects from penetrating his skin. Caught in some terrible memory. He stumbled back towards his bed and curled up into a ball.

***​

When George entered the cell, Peter hadn’t moved an inch and he was as silent as the dead. He could hardly make out what George was saying, it sounded like he was underwater. Nothing made sense until his cellmate turned on the water. Peter’s eyes snapped open wide and he quickly snapped into a seated position. Pushing himself off the bed, he stalked towards the man a blank and manic look in his eyes. Reaching out with both of his arms, he shoved the man away from the running water and against the cement wall behind it. ”Please stop!” Peter cried out again as if he were the one being pushed up against the wall. Grabbing George’s wrist, he twisted it back in an attempt to disarm the sharp object that Peter believed was in his hands.

mentions:

Finn Sullivan
The drive how was silent, nothing on the radio played because that was far too much noise for Finn, it would distract his thoughts. He was wondering if he was wrong in his decision to not end it directly with Eleanor, coming up with the plan to just let it be. It was strange, thinking that this would be it with her. It felt like he was losing a part of him. At the same time, Finn felt a sense of freedom with the possibility of letting her go. The uncertainty of his decision was frustrating him as he tighten his hand on the steering wheel. Pulling into the Porter’s home, he noticed the amount of car’s in the driveway and wondered if something was wrong. Finn parked his car and hurried inside where he was greeted by the Porter’s dogs. He smiled faintly at the pups when Shannon greeted him, ”Aunt Shannon.” Finn hummed in greeting. The woman seemed to be on a mission as she grabbed his wrist and led him towards the conservatory, stating that she had something to show him. Finn was definitely not in the mood for surprises, wanting to settle down with a drink or two. He was rather impatient as he awaited to see what was waiting for him, ”Aunt Shannon what—“ Once they reached the conservatory, Finn stepped inside and saw who was waiting for him.

He hadn’t seen his brother in a long time, since they were boys. The feeling that overcame Finn was one of abandonment. He wasn’t suppose to be here, in Finn’s safe haven…real family. Swallowing hard, Finn tried to look happy, smiling brightly as he opened his arms wide. ”Ken!” Finn said, his voice cracking slightly. He stepped forwards and when the men embraced he patted his brother’s back awkwardly, ”W-what…what are you doing here?” He asked, brows furrowing together with concern, ”Is everything alright?” He looked between him and Shannon for a moment. Finn wasn’t sure how much he could take at the moment. If his luck wasn’t bad enough with Eleanor, his older brother had to show up. After everything he did, not being there, basically going MIA up until this point.

Finn’s smile was quickly fading as he wondered what his brother could possibly be here for. He wonder that maybe he was here to stay awhile and then abandon him again. How many times had he done it before? Too many to want to count. He suddenly felt like a young boy again, lost and confused, looking up to his big brother to take care of everything. He was looking for a sign.

with: George Misty Gray Misty Gray ; Kennedy mpower mpower
mentions:

Lucy Porter
06dd185316a6187647e064d97faee594.jpg
Lucy continued her conversation with Ali until she heard Brady's voice from the other room. The blonde's brows furrowed together in confusion. Once Ali sat up on the couch, Lucy rose from her seat. "Why don't you go find Tommy?" Lucy suggested to Ali, knowing that she was eager to see him even though she was giving him a hard time about their date. Before heading to greet the others and her husband, Lucy went into the kitchen to fix herself a glass of water. Thinking deeper about Ali and her situation with Conor and Tommy, Lucy was finding hard to choose between the two men as well. Conor was her brother and she obviously wanted him to be happy, but Tommy was an exceptionally good young man who had a lot of heart. Lucy sympathized with the decision Ali would have to make. Heading towards the entryway, she saw Jackson and Aldous in passing. The looks on their faces were not a good sign. Stepping into the hall Lucy went on a search for James, when she couldn't find him, she could only guess that he was in his office conducting business. Lucy walked towards the office, completely oblivious of the news that she was about to receive. Arriving in front of the office door, Lucy raised her hand and knocked on the door once and then twice. When there was no answer, she quietly turned the knob and opened the door, allowing herself in. The first thing she saw when entering the office was Lady and Samson as they excitedly greeted her. Lucy smiled softly at the dogs and reached down to stroke their heads gently. Raising her head, she looked to James, who had his head buried in his hands. Walking around the desk, she sat down on it beside him and wrapped her arms around him. "James." She murmured to him as she slowly rubbed his back comfortingly.

Seeing him like this broke her heart into pieces, and it only meant that something must have gone terribly wrong with the meeting they all attended. She comforted him, staying quiet for a moment, letting him cry for as long as he needed to. Just as he was there for her when she needed a shoulder to cry on, she would be there for him as she had always been. He normally was her rock, keeping her protected from the harsh feelings of the world. It was rare that she in turn would have to do the same, as he was so strong. He showed compassion for his family, friends and gang members and that's what made him one of the greats. After a long moment of just holding him in her arms, Lucy pulled away slightly, capturing James' eyes with her own. His eyes reflected what she already knew was coming and she wasn't sure she was ready for it. Cupping his cheek with her free hand, Lucy wiped away some of the tears, "Who was it?" She asked, knowing that someone was dead.

with: James Misty Gray Misty Gray

Adam Morgan

ryan g.gif There wasn't much relief to be felt after his initial outburst. The truth was out now, but it wasn't over - there was still more to be said, so much more. Adam had been so quick to defend himself that he hadn't paid attention to Quinn's reaction, only noticing his conflicted expression in the silence that fell upon the table when the waitress came to serve their food. He looked up at her, but could only manage a weak smile before his frown returned. The man opposite him was looking down, his features set in deep consternation. The silence seemed so unbearably long. Adam set his elbows on the table and brought his hands to his mouth, staring at his friend with some intensity as he anticipated his response.

The look on Quinn's face suggested heavily his feelings of betrayal, and it made Adam feel truly awful. To lose someone as a result of his actions was the last thing Adam wanted. Telling his father had been hard enough, but he hadn't believed his father would abandon him, not after the way the two of them had talked of his mother's actions. Friends, on the other hand, could afford to leave your side with little to no consequence.

"For God's sake, say something," he implored, his voice near inaudible. Then, to his surprise, Quinn admitted something of his own - that he was doubting his position in the matter. It occurred to Adam that this may have been the first Quinn was hearing of the horrific attacks carried out by the IWU. He sat back with a small sigh as he processed Quinn's words, then immediately leaned forward to speak again, all the while attempting to keep his voice down.

"How much do you actually know about your father's business?" he asked, a flicker of darkness in his eyes. "For the longest time, my father has spoken only highly of the union. He always tells me of the great things they aim to do for the working people of Ireland. But it's what they do to people, Quinn - what may sound like a good cause has brought death, destruction and pain on Mallory's family." He paused for a moment, the tension inside of him turning into a feeling of awkwardness as he realised he was bad-mouthing Jared in front of his son. "...Are you telling me you never knew about this? Forgive me for suggesting that your father has been hiding things from you - but as the head of the organisation, I would be surprised if he didn't know of the crimes that have been committed against the Porters." He looked down to the plate set before him and then added wistfully, "Mallory seems to be kept in the dark about a lot of what her family do, too. Either that or...she doesn't trust me enough to admit it."

By now, Adam's appetite had dwindled, but he took the fork up in his hand anyway so as not to forget about the food. He stirred the contents of the plate in a languid sort of manner, his mind far too busy to think about eating. "Quinn, I know I don't need to say this, because I'm sure you are capable of independent thought, but...you don't have to follow your father, if you don't share his beliefs. I never followed mine."

Interactions
Fletchawk Fletchawk Quinn

Ryan Donahue
Disappointment.jpgOf course that wouldn't enough to chase Sinny away.

The moment he felt her hand on his shoulder and heard her words, Ryan wanted to whip around and embrace her and never let her go. But he knew shouldn't, for the sake of her own happiness. He also knew that for that very same reason that he'd have to be cruel and chase her off with a much more vicious effort.

He turned to look at her for first time since he inferred his feelings and as Ryan steeled himself to chase Sinead and her big brown eyes off, the phone rang. The first ring reverberated through the house, killed his momentum, and left the two staring at each other. It was the second ring of the phone that Ryan's mind finally acknowledged the phone and its implication.

Still staring down at redheaded woman with a pained expression, Ryan knew only one person had his phone number and he wasn't expecting a call from him until tomorrow to let him know their status with IWU. At the realization that the call likely didn't bode well, his eyes tore their gaze from the petite woman in front of him and to the phone across the room.

By the third ring, Sinead had stepped out of the way and Ryan started moving towards the phone. There was no fourth ring since he took the phone off the reciever and put it to his ear. "Yeah," a single word to let the other end know he'd picked up. Brian's voice at the other end was unexpected, but not greatly disturbing unlike the dire news he delivered.

There was a long silence between both ends before Brian asked if Ryan understood. "Yeah," the word was the same but the tone had gone from neutral to completely lifeless. Brian hung up once the confirmation was given and Ryan slowly put the phone back on the receiver.

He stared at the phone as if it had just stabbed him. Ryan's mind was already strained by the dilemma that had evolved between him and Sinead, and now with the devastating news that had been delivered, its emotional capacity was overwhelmed. With the news came with an order, something that Ryan could deal with, so he focused on that.

Hobbling over to the holster on the wall, he put it on before realizing he'd left his handgun on the counter in the kitchen. Moving past Sinead, he grabbed the firearm and checked the chamber before sliding it into its holster. Ryan thoroughly rinsed his face in the sink in an attempt to clear his head that had been foggy from alcohol.

Finally, he turned back towards Sinead. Looking blankly through her, Ryan debated on sharing the news. Deciding that it would be best that she should drive given his current condition, he decided against giving her specifics to keep her stable. "Something's happened and I'm to escort you home. James' orders. You're driving, obviously," he stated as he went to put on his coat. As they moved through the front door, Ryan grabbed the cane that he'd been using for his outside endeavors.

The car ride was oppressively quiet as he barely acknowledged Sinead's presence. Ryan had been too busy in his own head trying keep his emotions stowed away so he deal with the long night ahead of him. When they finally arrived and approached the front door of the Porter Manor, Ryan held his arm out to stop Sinead from entering immediately. "Sinead..."

"...Tommy's dead."

His voice cracked and his face struggled desperately to remain stoic, his arm dropped after the revelation. Even though he'd sobered up during the car ride, it took tremendous effort to not break down then and there as saying the words aloud finalized the reality of it for him. His breathing quickened and tears started to flow silently down his face as remained standing there in front of the door, waiting for Sinead.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before we got here..."

Misty Gray Misty Gray [Sinead]

Last edited:

american-assassin.jpg

'Al having two boyfriends? So that's what's up with her..' He mumbled to himself. Sometimes Leo was grateful for little kids hearing things they weren't supposed to know. How else was he going to get all of his gossips? However, it did make sense now; her behavior after the Christmas party. She was acting suspiciously as if she had done something horrendous. Technically what she did was horrendous but he was sure she didn't mean any harm behind it. He started to rub his finger across his lip when he looked down at Savvy, who was looking upset. "Aw, Sav. It wasn't your fault, princess." In an attempt to make her feel better, he wrapped an arm lightly around her shoulders and gave her a small hug. "You couldn't have known Lucy would hear. It's normal to want to discuss something you've noticed with someone and what happened was an accident. Don't beat yourself up about it." He then ruffled her hair to give her something else to worry about.

"You know, I bet Lucy has ice cream or something in her freezer." He looked over to make sure Emery was still asleep before nodding his head over to the kitchen. "What do you say we rummage through it and find out, huh?" Standing up, he walked into the kitchen and went straight for the freezer, locating a chocolate ice cream bar. He took one for himself and another for her and smiled. "Trust me. Ice cream makes everything better." He then led her to the front door when he heard it open. In walked Jackson, Aldous, and James looking very gloomy. Brady said exactly what he was thinking as he held the frozen treat in his hand. Leo had heard what James told Brady and decided he was going to help put the kids to bed before he himself found out what was going on. "Brady, don't wake up Emery." He told him, entering the room the young girl was asleep in. Carefully he picked her up so she would stay asleep and nodded his head to the stairs for the other two. The whole time he was putting the children to sleep, he couldn't help but wonder what was going in. It had to have been something serious for the three of them to be looking the way they were and for James to send the kids to bed. Once they were laid down, he made his way back downstairs to find Jackson and Aldous. There was something heavy in the air and before he could ask, in walked Ali.

Killjoys-Season-3-Finale-Wargasm-2-500x333.jpg

A part of Ali felt like it knew what decision to make, but she needed someone to tell her to do it. Not even really tell, but maybe even slightly suggest. As her conversation with Lucy went on, she had finally decided who she wanted in her life. She would still need the date with Tommy to confirm it, but she was sure he was the one she wanted to be with. The time for her and Conor had unfortunately passed and they missed their opportunity. She wasn't going to pursue something with Conor after she had begun something with Tommy, it wouldn't be fair. It was going to be difficult coming clean to Tommy and telling Conor her decision but she knew it had to be done. Dating both guys would be both a hassle and completely immoral.

When she and Lucy both heard Brady's voice, they stood up and went to investigate. Her heart was pounding in her chest, inwardly excited to see Thomas. On the outside, she had a small smile, ready to give him a hard time for postponing their date yet again. However, she was still very nervous about telling him the truth. What if he heard it and after didn't want anything to do with her? She'd understand immensely, but in her vulnerable state be heartbroken beyond words. As she made her way to the front door, she saw that it was only Jackson and a man she hadn't met before and her brother. The looks on the two men's faces were saddening and for a moment, Ali thought it was them pulling a joke on her. "Where's Tommy? Don't tell me he sent you guys here with those gloomy looks on your face to tell me our date has to be postponed again." Her hands were on her hips and she glanced at Leo, a confused look still on his face. She had the hintest of a smile on her lips, awaiting a response. Yet something was telling her something bad had happened. "Oh god, did he get shot again? If I have to visit him in the hospital anymore we may as well move in." Another joke to hide her concern. Too much time was passing and no one was answering her question. "Okay, seriously where's Tommy? I have a surprise for him and I'm going to burst."

Jackson ( Enzyme Enzyme ) Aldous ( Shireling Shireling ) Children ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )

Jackson McCarthy

original.gifThe ride back to the Porter's had been hushed, everyone too absorbed in their own thoughts to discuss what went down. Not only had Tommy been shot, but their attempts of making peace with the IWU had failed yet again. They weren't like any group or family they had ever dealt with. They couldn't be persuaded or reasoned with. At the time, that was perfectly fine with Jackson. After all the heinous acts they committed, they didn't deserve any sort of forgiveness. Jackson was disentangled from his racing mind at the sight of the tall Porter Estate. While there was a usual sense of excitement from seeing the house, meaning a party or gathering was taking place, there was only a hollow feeling left. It felt wrong to return without a member of their group, like they had chosen to leave him behind. Jackson shook the thought away, he wasn't going to deny Tommy's death as he'd denied Fallon's so long ago.

There was a small greeting to Brian as the gloomy group made their way inside. Their low spirits were contrasted completely by the excited barking and sniffing of Samson and Lady. Jackson couldn't help but crack a small smile as Samson buried his snout into his leg. "Ah, there he is," He quietly said, petting the dog on the neck. When James departed from the group, the two pups were quick to follow behind. Jackson watched their wagging tails disappear down the hall, leaving the dampened spirits alone once more. He looked over to Aldous, who seemingly mirror his sense of defeat. He patted the man on the shoulder. "I'm gonna wash up quickly."

Jackson made his way down the familiar hall until he found the guest bathroom. Inside, only the moonlight illuminated the small room. Jackson hadn't bothered to flick the switch for additional lighting and went directly for the sink. As his hands pushed the clear water against his face, the once white sink circled with a deep crimson, until the blood drained entierly. There was so much more than he had anticipated. He even had to rinse his hair to rid of the endless streams of gore. Once only his sweat was being washed away, he shut the sink off and grabbed the towel. He looked to himself in the mirror, a clean face, yet the expression still remained. He studied how he felt, what it made him want to do. He acknowledged the burning fire behind his eyes, buried behind his grief. Once the misery sizzled away, only rage would remain.

Jackson made his way back down to the living room to see Aliana standing there. She had a bright smile on her face, confirming that she was still oblivious. She rapidly shot questions at them, not wanting to wait another second before seeing Tommy walk through that door. Jackson looked to Aldous, before looking back to Aliana. "Ali," Jackson began, suddenly questioning why he was the one who had to break her heart. He walked closer to her, hoping that his expression would soften the blow. "There was a shooting at the meeting," He swallowed hard, now having to repress his own emotions. "Tommy didn't make it." As the news hit her, Jackson wrapped his arms around her. To comfort her, but to also support her incase she were to pass out.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Misty Gray Misty Gray Shireling Shireling

Kennedy Sullivan

Kennedy smiled the idea to him standing in a jazz club as security, shrugging as he simply remained silent to that. As he had explained himself, halfways having used the truth, he listened closely to his aunt and her response, he tried to see if she bought it off or not, basically. Her facial expressions indicated doubt, partially, but he surely knew her long enough to know that this was her usual thinking pattern, Shannon's always been a woman with the interest to know everything about everyone. Momma's gotta be a Momma, Ken thought to himself as his thoughts and the speech of his aunt was interrupted by the door, it had been used multiple times but this time his aunt went up herself to head over there, the annoying sound of dogs moving accompanying her.

The older Sullivan was seated down, both hands interlocked in front of his knee as he contemplated how he could get along with the devils in this house, the number of dogs this household had was abnormal and his mind shifted away for a brief moment on how he could get bones with him everytime he wants to get rid of the biting beasts, but his attention quickly got caught up by a somewhat known individual which stepped into the Conservatory with his aunt. For a brief moment, he blinked and tried to see who of the family stood there in front of him, only for him to create a bright and honest smile on his face, as he finally recognised his younger brother.

1539187961776.png

As Kennedy pushed himself up and approached his younger, altered version of himself with open arms, his eyes went on a journey to notice whether his brother was feeling the same joy or just pretended, at the very least he noticed the small shock e in the eyes of Finnian, although he did not care anymore as he gave the man a warm, big hug, clapping him softly on his back as Kennedy tensed up for a moment, he simply could not control his joy as he did not want to let go of his long not seen brother. "Finnian", he could only say as he looked him up and down after having taken a step back.

An eyebrow raised to the question on what he was doing here and if he was alright and Kennedy could only answer with: " I've decided it might be time to head back home, after all that time, finally uniting again with family and my siblings, well one of my sibling as the other one is still living the dream in America...and I am fine...yeah...", he tilted his head to the right and looked the man up and down: "What about you, Finnian? I heard only good of you from Aunty Shannon here. Doctor now, huh?"

Surely Kennedy noticed the fading smile and the small stutter, but he did not give up on his joyful thoughts yet, hoping that his brother doesn't hold any grudges against him anymore, or even reject him by any chance.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz

Alexandra Romano
Alex had thankfully regained her memory not long after Christmas. She couldn’t explain how it had happened but it was like she had finally woken from a bad dream. She just woke up one day and they were back and she couldn’t believe it. She was still to tell the Porters and Sullivan’s about her sudden loss of amnesia but she was first to see the doctor to make sure it wasn’t some random act that would leave her again. However it had come at a price and remembering her families death and dismissal of her was heartbreaking all over again, it was like she had relieved their deaths and all in such horrific ways. She did her best to hide this pain but was sure that her crying in the night may have been overheard.

Alexandra went to the doctor first thing that morning after dropping Michelle to school and was pleased to find out that her memories were infact back for good. She had a shift in her restaurant that evening but was looking forward to telling everyone at dinner, she just hoped that her new found understanding with Shannon would not vanish after this.

Alexandra had been working in the office of little Sicily filing and completing the reports for the majority of the evening, it was a dull and painful job but she knew it needed to be done unfortunately. After a few hours she decided to take Lunch and asked the chef to make her usual before taking her meal out to the dinning room to eat. She much rathered eating in the actual restaurant as opposed to eating on her own in the back. Alex took the free booth beside two young men but paid no heed to them as she began to eat however she couldn’t overhelp hear a familiar name and nearly dropped her fork in shock.

After realizing that one of the boys was in a relationship with Mallory, Alex leaned back in the booth to listen to the talk behind her. She ate her food slowly but her attention was fully on the conversation. Mallory was dating an IWU members son?. It felt like history was repeating itself except this time Alexandra was watching it from the outside. She didn’t know what to do but she knew in her heart she couldn’t tell James, Lucy or the rest of the family, but maybe she could talk to Mallory and keep an eye on her from the outside.

Mentions: Pyroclast Pyroclast (Adam) Fletchawk Fletchawk (Quinn)

Mallory and Michelle
Mallory had spent the majority of the morning in school, while she was glad to see everyone again she had not missed the work nor the building and teachers. She just wanted to be at home still relaxing and wished that school was only a far off thought rather than a reality.

When school finished Mallory took the long route home, having promised Alexandra that she would pick up Michelle from football practice since the primary school was not far from her. Mallory picked up Michelle just as practice had ended and had somehow been talked into buying her little cousin a milkshake. Mallory laughed to herself as she saw the similarities between Michelle and Conor, she had his charm that was for sure but Mallory also picked up on the fact that Michelle had the same power with words and Mallory herself did and she admired that. She seemed to take more of a liking for her cousin every time they talked, not that she ever disliked her.

After the milkshake, Mallory and Michelle walked home and decided to go to the Callahan house so Michelle could play with savvy and her other cousins until dinner was ready or until Alex returned home.

Michelle took off running and ran into the house immediately looking for her cousins. She ran past the adults taking no attention as to their conversations before running into the room where Her cousins and Leo was “hi guys” she said happily, having just missed the confession of what her father had done.

Mallory walked into the Callahan household still laughing to herself in amusement but stopped dead in her tracks and she stumbled upon everyone. Her mouth opened in shock as she heard Jackson announcing Tommy’s death before her hands balled into fists in anger. She looked around the room at everyone not making a sound, she was sure everyone was too distracted to see her as she paid attention to what everyone was saying her eyes scanned over her father and Jackson to make sure that they were ok and she was glad to see that they were but that still didn’t change the pain that she felt. She blinked back tears as her eyes fell onto Ali being held by Jackson. This war had gone to far.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz Enzyme Enzyme Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

(If I missed anyone I’m really sorry I skim read)

George Sanderson

1539010754111-png.490205
George was taken by surprise when Peter suddenly shoved him away from the sink and harshly slammed him against the wall. "Please stop?" he repeated Peter's words, for a moment too shocked to react appropriately. "If you don't want to listen to me talk, just bloody say so!" he snapped back at his cellmate. Still, there was something desperate and frantic in the man's eyes that he hadn't seen from Callahan before. He couldn't quite make it out in the heat of the moment, so all he could assume was that he'd misjudged the man and he was nothing more than just another thug.

"You want to back the fuck off now!" he firmly ordered Peter. Instead of doing that, the man grabbed George's already injured wrist and twisted it, causing him to scream out in excruciating pain. He wasn't sure what had caused the seemingly friendly man to turn on him, but he wasn't about to just let him attack him for no reason at all. George wasn't a strong man, but he still swung his good arm towards Peter, planting his fist on the side of the man's head. All the while, the pain in his other wrist was unbearable. "Back off, damn it!" he ordered Peter and attempted to push the man away. As much as he wanted his cellmate off of him, George hardly packed the weight and strength behind his defence that the likes of Darius would have managed. "Calm down, would ya. I haven't done anything wrong to you!"

Bellz Bellz (Peter)

Sinead Callahan

1cf63af5cf5a7251999991d7d711f6f0-isla-fisher-movies-red-heads-jpg.485068
When Ryan turned to face her, Sinead studied his face for a short time. At first, the man's inner-conflict and discomfort were clear to see. Then, she focused on his features. Though he was obviously a handsome man, she'd not been looking at him in any way other than as a friend since his arrival in Dublin. She'd never had reason or time to regard Ryan in a romantic way. She had Peter... or she did have him, and she hoped to God she would again. It had really hurt her to see Peter so emotionally distant and she yearned for that physical contact - the kind she believed only a man could give her. Sinead hoped Peter would come back to her in May and she hoped she could be strong for that long. Everything felt like a struggle and she felt rotten for right now wondering how nice it would be for Ryan to hold her in his arms. Peter would never forgive her, of that she was sure. Yet, she feared the shell of her husband that she saw today might never recover and return to her. His smiles had been hollow and his sweet soul seemed so lost, so troubled...

Sinead brought her mind back to the room as she observed Ryan taking his phone call. It didn't appear to be good news, but she assumed it likely involved work. Her eyes followed him as he retrieved his holster and then walked past her again to get the gun. The nature of the call appeared important, perhaps dangerous, but no doubt normal in Ryan's line of work. She was about to suggest she left so he could attend to business but then he told her something had happened and James had told him to escort her home. "What on Earth are you lot doing now?" she asked, a hint of disapproval in her voice. "Our conversation is not over with; merely postponed. Furthermore, whatever you're getting into for James and regardless of what you just shared with me, I promise I will slap you silly if you get hurt again!" When he told her she was driving, she nodded her head. "Of course. I'm sure my car will be happy to see the man who fixed him up!" she attempted to lighten the situation.

Despite Sinead's attempt to break the awkwardness, the drive back home was too quiet and clearly her friend was feeling uncomfortable in her presence. Once she'd parked up, she pulled the pink, fluffy bunch of keys out of the ignition and stepped out of the vehicle. She was about to attempt to ease the tension surrounding his revelation, but he held his arm out to stop her from entering the house. "Ryan..." she softly began, looking to his unhappy face. She didn't continue as Ryan had spoken her name at the same time. She bit her lip as she anticipated his next words, dreading him telling her he didn't want to see her again or he couldn't be around her anymore or that she'd somehow done something to hurt him. What did come out of his mouth shocked her even more and she almost choked as she gasped in surprise.

"No he's not..." she told him, forcing a faint smile as if there was some weird chance Ryan had chosen to joke about such a thing. "He can't be dead," she disagreed, quickly shaking her head. However, as she looked to the man's face she could see the grief he'd struggled to hide from her since he'd received the call. She covered her mouth with her hand as she tried to let the news sink in, asking herself how such a sweet and young man could be dead just hours after she'd seen him smiling brightly around the place and being ever so patient with his big fan, Braden. She snapped out of it in time to notice the tears rolling down Ryan's face. Then he apologised for not telling her sooner, but she shook her head again to show he didn't need to be sorry. "I just... can't believe he's gone..." Whether he wanted it or not, Sinead stepped forward and wrapped her arms tightly around him to offer him a comforting hug. "It's okay to cry, Ryan," she reassured him. At the same time, she found herself breaking out into a quiet sob as she tightly closed her eyes. People often hid their own feelings to spare her any upset, but she felt Ryan had as much right to cry as she did.

Fletchawk Fletchawk (Ryan)

James Porter

hjgf-png.485665
James had heard the knocks at the door but he didn't respond to it, unable to face the others for the moment knowing he would fail to give them any comfort they were in need of. Even when he heard someone enter his office, he didn't react, not until he finally heard his wife's voice. Lucy was a welcomed company, he couldn't deny that. He let out an audible sob as he felt his love's hand slowly rubbing his back. He continued to quietly cry as Lucy held him in her arms, but his hands still remained in front of his face. He was trying to make sense of it all, asking the himself all of the "ifs" despite hating people questioning "what if" and often telling them not to bloody ask it. But really, what if he had let Conor go to the meeting rather than not trusting his brother-in-law to keep his cool in front of the IWU pricks? What if he hadn't asked Tommy to go instead? What if that fucking cop had never shot Mrs. Dempsey in the first place?

When Lucy pulled away from him, he removed his hands from in front of his face and sat back to look at her. His reddened eyes were surrounded by tears and they begged Lucy to stay with him as she placed her soft hand against his cheek. When she asked who it was, he let out a deep breath and tried to contain his upset so he could get the words out of his mouth. He reached out to place his arm around her waist and pulled her in to sit on his lap so he could hold her close. He kissed her cheek before finally answering her question. "It was Tommy..." he told her, his voice quivering as he spoke. "Those bastards started shooting at us and that freak Carter shot Tommy..." He looked his wife in the eyes. "I was was sat right there, at the same damn table, and I came out unharmed. After all the people I've killed and all the enemies I have. How is that even fair, Luce?"

Bellz Bellz (Lucy)

american-assassin.jpg

Killjoys-Season-3-Finale-Wargasm-2-500x333.jpg

The way Jackson was looking at her should have told her something was terribly wrong. There were so many signs telling her something was wrong, but she wasn’t about to listen to them. When he called her name, she raised a brow. Why was he saying her name like this? Like he was sorry about something? She watched his lips part to tell her the news that would ultimately shatter her heart, but it didn’t completely register in her head. She gave off a confused look and put her hands up defensively. “He-... Tomm-... He what?” Was all she stammered as she felt Jackson wrap his arms around her. She was stiff for a few seconds, not sure how to react, as her head shook and she frowned. With enough effort to attempt to nudge him away, she chastised him. “Oh, for fucks sakes, Jackson, that’s not a funny prank to pull on anyone.” She was clearly having an internal debate trying to figure out what was going on. Her eyes drifted to Leo, trying to search his face for any sign she was either dreaming or it really was a joke. When she saw there was none, she looked taken aback. Again she looked around the room, specifically at the other man in the room. His face matched Jackson's and she could now tell this was a reality, considering this stranger had no reason to pull such a distasteful prank on her. The reality was finally settling in for her that she was now living in a reality where Thomas Dempsey was no longer alive. With a deep and shaky sigh, she closed her eyes and gave a silent chuckle. “You’re telling me… Thomas Dempsey. My Tommy, OUR Tommy is dead?” Her voice cracked and she started blinking to keep away the tears she knew would eventually fall. She looked around the room and when no one moved she just stood silent. It wasn’t a joke; he wasn’t about to pop out from behind the corner saying, “Ali, I'm kidding. I'm right here, where's my surprise?”

A wave of emotions was engulfing her and it was like nothing she had experienced before. She didn’t feel like this when her father was locked up or when she and her mother had to run. There was something wet and warm coming down her cheek and as she went to touch it, she frowned. Never had she cried over a guy before or for anything and here she was about to start. Every time tears fell she’d wipe until she couldn't keep up and began to sob, somehow drifting back into Jackson’s arms. Leo could do nothing as he watched his sisters’ world fall apart. Watching as she drifted into her friend’s arms, he glanced and saw Mallory standing there. Making sure his sister was taken care of, he walked over to her and asked if she were okay, before glancing back at Aliana.

Through her sobs, you could barely make out her asking who had done it. The tears came to a slow stop before she sniffled and looked at the man holding her. Her eyes were puffy from crying, but there was something in them. Not just the pain and heartbreak she was feeling at the news of Tommy’s death, but something red. Whether it was the anger she was feeling or the red from crying, that's all you see in her eyes. “I want the man responsible to hang for this, Jackson. I want him to suffer.” Leo again briefly turned his attention to Al, never hearing her speak like this. Her voice was different, like upon hearing the news she was a different person. Aliana didn’t believe in killing people, torture maybe but death by another human was something she wouldn’t do. Sure she was precise with a gun for her own safety, but she never used it on another person. Yet hearing her say this now, at this moment, he knew she meant it and was worried. Worried that if anything, she would go after the man responsible and probably end up in trouble her self; or in the same boat as Tommy. Because that was the thing about Ali; unless some other factor stopped her, she would become vengeful until satisfied.​

Jackson ( Enzyme Enzyme ) Mallory ( neverbackdown neverbackdown ) Aldous ( Shireling Shireling )

Mallory Porter
Mallory watched silently as Ali seemed to think it was joke and witness the realization sink in. Mallory’s heart was breaking for the woman in front of, Ali had always come across as so strong, one could almost describe her as cold, the one person you would never expect to cry or let her emotions lead her and to watch her crumble in front of them was almost too hard to watch yet Mallory for once had nothing to say. She turned her attention from Ali for a moment as Leo approached her and she gave him a small nod before wiping tears away from her eyes “I don’t even know” she mumbled but before she could illetrate anymore Mallory attention was diverted back to Ali and her outburst. Her emotions were enough to give someone whiplash and Mallory was slightly stunned by the three phases of grief that Ali was very quickly racing through.

Mallory turned her attention back towards Leo and sighed “she’s right, they’ve gone too far and hurt our family too much, them scumbags need to pay” she muttered but it was loud enough that everyone in the room should have been able to hear her even those who mightn’t have realized her presence yet. While her face was husky from crying there was still an element strength and also anger. She herself could not believe the sweet, young and kindhearted Tommy was gone and it wasn’t fair

Enzyme Enzyme Shireling Shireling Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Alexander Quinn Armstrong
Adam's question echoed through Quinn's mind as memories flashed into his mind in an attempt to answer it. What did he know about his father's business? Not enough to disprove what his friend was saying and that alone was beyond disturbing. He started to take rapid deep breaths to regain control of himself and while it took a few moments, Quinn was mildly successful. The effort, in combination of the inability to dismiss the thought that his father played on the same level of the Porters, left him feeling ill.

Quinn was able to eventually able bring the massive influx of information to a slow and was able to take a mental step back to look at it. At first glance, it was fit and came from someone he trusted, but he realized it was still hearsay unless Adam happened to bring proof to the table. It didn't mean he was dismissing what his friend was saying, but his father was someone he respected and couldn't just forsake him over mere words.

"No!" the word was clear and sharp, but no louder than it needed to be in order for Adam to hear it. "No. I won't dismiss my father so readily," Quinn said as he brought his hand to his head and kneaded his temple.

"It's not that I don't trust you, Adam," he said while locking his gaze on him "and I thank you for bringing this to my attention, but unless you have hard evidence, I can't just simply forsake my father and even then..."

Quinn still felt queasy as his eyes drifted back down to his plate of food but his head was more organized now. He still didn't know what he was going to do about it should it be true, but there wasn't much he could do about it in the moment, so Quinn tried to move the invasive thoughts to the back of his mind.

There was, however, still the original point that was brought up. Adam's relation with the Porter girl. Picking up a fork beside his plate, Quinn forced himself to eat as he contemplated Adam's words and behavior. The man obviously didn't want to pick one side over the other and if what he said was true, Quinn couldn't blame him.

After a silent few minutes, he initiated the topic, "So. About your girl. Mallory was it?" Quinn paused briefly for Adam to correct him if he was mistaken, since the name was only mentioned in passing. "I can't tell you to abandon someone you obviously have feelings for, but I ask that you make sure that you don't jeopardize my or your family's safety purely for your own sake."

Quinn's tone had regained its strength as he tried to put his friend's potential worries to rest. "Although I personally think you're an idiot for continuing the relationship, I doubt the topic of who you're dating is of much initial interest to my father and I have no intent on volunteering it." He wanted to tease him about the possibility of Grace asking about it, but the severity of the atmosphere was still thick. He took another uneasy glance at Adam wondering if he should still trust him. Quinn wanted very much to, but he didn't know if he could afford to now that he was realizing how far reaching the danger was.

Pyroclast Pyroclast [Adam]

Last edited:
Peter Callahan
images
Peter was blinded by the intense fear that he was feeling in that moment. It was fight or flight and at the moment, he was fighting. When George hit him it only caused the man to scream out and pull his wrist back even further. Peter clenched his teeth, eyes wide with terror as he tried to fight off his 'attacker'. George had managed to push him back and Peter tried even harder to twist the man's wrist. "Get off!" Peter cried out, even though no one was on him. Suddenly, his eyes refocused on the real world around him, looking to George in confusion. He tighten his grip around the man's wrist slight as he turned to look at it. Shaking his head slowly, Peter released George's hand and pushed the man back slightly as he began to back up. Slowly, he took careful steps away from George, reaching his hand out behind him, searching for a wall to hold on to. Palms touched the cool cement bricks and Peter sank low to the ground. The shock had yet to release him as he quietly continued to sink further and further down the wall. When the floor caught Peter, he fell over rand curled into a ball. A sob strangled him, as he brought a hand to his mouth, not believing what he had just down.

George's words from before finally making sense to him. He had hurt an innocent man. He had hurt his only friend and now there was nothing to save him from turning into nothing. Peter stayed in that position, sobbing hard against the ground for a long time. When he managed to pull himself together, he gathered himself from off the ground and silently sat down on his bed, refusing to make eye contact with George. He said nothing for a moment before finally looking up, "I'm so sorry." Peter cried, his lower lip trembling hard as he wrapped his arms around himself. The blonde man couldn't hold back the sobs that caused his body to shudder, "H-he, he was there!! Stabs-- hurt so bad!" each sob causing him to skip over words , shuddering harder and harder as he thought about the attack in the shower. The hallucination that felt so real.

"You...you are my on-only friend." Peter looked up at George, eyes begging him for forgiveness. Peter slammed a fist against his right leg before doing the same to the left. "You can hate me.I fucking hate me." He didn't deserve to have anyone. It was the reason he was abandoned, his parents didn't want him, he didn't deserve a family. He didn't deserve friends. He didn't deserve his beautiful sunshine, Sinead, the only light in his life beside the children. His children...what would they make of such weakness? Their father bullying the innocent like the scum of the earth he was. Peter didn't deserve anything but this, rotting in a jail cell.

mentions:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back