• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Family Affair: The Irish Mob - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lucy Porter
amber-heard2.jpg
Lucy nodded her head slowly as James talked about finding someone on the inside to look after Peter and how it was hard to get messages into the prison. Biting her lip lightly, they sat for a moment in silence and Lucy had to look away from her brother in laws picture. "I'm proud of Sinny though. She pulled through for the kids and I'm really happy with the progress she is making. I just hope she can continue to do so for the rest of the time he is in there. Sinead wasn't the fragile girl she use to be, she was a great mother to her children and a great wife to Peter but there was still things that could make her snap. Hopefully she would be able to get visitation again so she could be able to speak with Peter, Lucy wasn't happy to hear that she had been turned away. "The kids are taking it a lot better than I thought they would, very mature for such young ages."

She hoped her sister was doing alright today knowing that it was a big day for the children and a time for family. Lucy looked to the clock as well and chuckled as James mourned the tidiness and quietness of their home. The Callahan children certainly made a lot of noise and big messes but both James and herself enjoyed the company of their nieces and nephew.

Lucy let out a giggle at the fact that James was hoping for protection from Emery. "Big bad mob boss needs protection from a little girl, you are going soft." She teased him before pulling him in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I'll distract her with cookies, I don't think she'll be able to make such loud noise with a bunch of sugar cookies in her mouth." She said fondly knowing that Emery had a love for sweets, like most children did. Smiling, she took another drink from her glass, surprisingly finishing off the drink quicker than she would have thought. The drink caused a warm feeling to spread through her chest and stomach. "Mmmm that was good." She said before slow standing to her feet. "I think its time to greet the noisy little monsters."

With: James
Mentions:

Peter Callahan
d78a34593819ac56fac371f3724e7a64.jpg
Peter faintly smiled softly as George apologized for him not getting his parents back. It wasn't something that Peter thought about very often anymore, he had his own life now, with people who really cared what happened to him. The family went through hell and back just to try and get him out of here. George brought up that perhaps someone was listening to him, answering his prayers because he had four people in his life who loved him very much. Peter's smile widened at the thought, the hope that someone was out there truly listening to his prayers, his families prayers. He nodded his head slowly in understanding, he was truly blessed in the end. "You're right George." He murmured and took another piece of chocolate from the foil, plopping it in his mouth, he chewed thoughtfully for a moment before speaking again. "My family is my greatest treasure. My in laws are also a very big part of my life and I honestly wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for Sinead's family...well, except for maybe the prison part." His cheeks turned a tint of red, feeling embarrassed about the fact he was even in this place to begin with. But there was an upside to it all, he met George, who seemed like a decent person to be around during his time in here. Peter was nervous, he really didn't want to screw anything up to where he would have to stay in here longer.

Darius seemed to be just fine with causing fights and getting more time on his sentence but Peter had people waiting for him. If he was going to stay here, he was going to need to learn to fend for himself. He wasn't much of a fighter, but it looked like he was gonna have to be. "There's people out there who love you George," Peter finally went on to say, wanting to encourage the man, "You can have a family of your own too. I never thought it would be possible for me. I thought that for the rest of my days I would be overlooked like I had been as a child. I thought I was never going to be good enough for someone and now I'm here with a beautiful wife and children who love me." Peter pointed his finger at him, making it clear that he wasn't messing around, "Don't give up just yet. You are going to find someone out there. You're prayers will be answered someday too." There was silence between them for a short while. Peter moved to lay his back down on the bed, the itchy material of the thin blanket not providing a lot of cushion.
With: George
Mentions: Sinead

Mallory Porter
th
Mallory chuckled as Syd called their father the grinch, herself aware of the classic christmas story before smiling as her father left. She giggled herself when Syd mentioned what all was in the punch and she smiled at him with an impressed look on her face "I see I have thought you well" she teased "but ill lower my voice just incase" she whispered before breaking out into a giggle.

When Syd mentioned having a job tonight, Mallorys eyebrow jolted upwards in curiosity, a devilish glint playing in her eye, well it looks like her night activities had just been decided. "Oh what Job is it?" she asked innocently. The alcohol was already seeming to take effect on her older brother and she hoped that it clouded his sense enough so he would not think anything unsual of her asking a question, while she had other intentions with the information, she played it off as mild interest and curiosity.

When he mentioned how she was dressed nicer than usual, Mal smirked "Whats wrong with my normal style?" she joked feighing shock before she bit her lip "Eh yeah Skye got his number for me and we've been hanging out, Im not sure if he'll come tonight might be a bit much for him to meet all our crazy family at once and at such an eventful night" she had offered an invitation to Adam to come to her house tonight but she was really was unsure if he would show due to the reasons given above and also because it was christmas and she understood that he may want to spend the holiday with his own family. "but i shall definitely hold you to the drinking game later" she cheered excitedly "trust me I never forget something like that"

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion
Pyroclast Pyroclast

Michelle and Alexandra Romano
Michelle-Tanner-Season-8-michelle-tanner-38436983-476-357.jpg
Michelle rolled her eyes at her fathers response but you could see that she was amused by his joking around through the smile on her face. However if he was joking around because he didnt actually have presents then he wasnt going to know what hit him. When he got up and joked about fighting the magician michelle laughed "good luck daddy and dont come back unless you get the presents back" she called after him in a teasing tone before laughing.

While he was gone Michelle turned to her mother with a very grown up expression on her face "He's more of a child than I am" she exclaimed as though the whole situation with her father had tired her out. "I need a nap just looking at him" she commented before going back to playing with her dolls. Alexandra looked at her daughter with a raised eyebrow and a confused expression, since when did Michelle get so old thinking, the confusion left very quickly however when Michelle began giggling to herself at the joke she had just made to her mother. When the front door opened again, Michelle turned to face it with wide eyes as her father arrived into the house, she looked at the presents laid out infront of her before looking towards her fathers cold and red hands. Gingerly, Michelle reached out a hand and touched her father "ow" she exclaimed taking it back from him rather quickly "thats why you always wear gloves when playing in the snow" she told him before deciding what present to open first.

Michelle opened the jacket first and grinned as she picked it up and inspected it before putting on the black jacket, it was the exact same as her favourite red jacket except this one was in red. She smiled delighted with the present since her old jacket was beginning to get worn out and while she loved it her mother said the tears in it made her look homeless. Next, she opened the football and her grin spread even wider as she held it in her hands testing the weight and texture of the ball, it was a genuine football and felt like a good one at that "I cant wait to play with this with you" she told her father happily. Alexandra smiled as she watched Michelle open the presents "Just not in the house, Lucy will kill yous" she told them both, looking mostly at Conor for that warning, a michelle had pointed out, Conor was the bigger child of the two and he was more likely to start a game of football in the house. Michelle laughed at her mothers comment before going back to her third and final present. She looked at the parcel with a curious look unable to tell what the item was going to be just by sight and touch. She ripped open the packet and looked in shock and pure delight at the rollarblades in her hand, the smile only growing when he mentioned Savvy getting a pair too "Can we give it to her as soon as they get here?" she asked unable to keep the excitement out of her voice. Michelle placed the boots back onto the ground before jumping onto her father giving him the biggest bear hug she was capable of "Thank you, thank you, thank you I love them all" she squealed happily "This is the best Christmas ever!!!!"

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Carter Dresden

1c0abd7c43e8909d013f56efb110af9e.png
Carter crossed his arms as she spoke, leaning against the windowpane. To his concern, she had given the escape quite some thought. While he didn't blame her, it didn't give him the utmost confidence that Arlene had access to a kitchen knife. When she told him that she'd inflict non-fatal stab wounds on him, he tilted his head to decide if that were a good thing or not. "Hm, I can't say I don't appreciate that," He said, his voice rocking an unsure tone. He watched Arlene move to the bag, pulling the dress out. He looked to her, figuring that her expression would alter, but her enthusiasm didn't seem to curve in the slightest. As she threw her top off, without any hesitation, Carter instinctually looked away. "Well then," Carter cleared his throat, pretending to be fascinated with the activities below.

Once she had fitted the dress on, he looked back to her. Even with her sarcastic comment, he couldn't disagree with her more. "Nah, I think it suits you." He walked closer to her, lightly grabbing her wrist. Pulling it to him in a stabbing motion, the pristine stitching of the dress restricted her ability to extend her arm fully. "Look at that, fashionable and functional," he said with a smile, stepping back to get a better look at her.

As Arlene went on to further insult Jared, Carter frowned lightly. It was evident that she yearned to be home with her family for Christmas, and he yet couldn't give her that. "We won't use you to hurt your family, I swear." He sighed lightly and crossed his arms as she looked back to the cityscape. "I know you want to be home with your family to celebrate the holidays; I wish I could give you that. This whole situation is the least sensible way to convince you that we're not bad people," He spoke softly. He thought to himself a second, before moving to inspect the cabinet. Most of the alcohol, to his surprise, had remained untouched - covered in a thin layer of dust. Beside it was a record player, with a small collection of records under it. He immediately recognized it as Nathan's collection of the latest music. The lad had been killed in a firefight with the police a few months back, since then his family moved out of the IWU's apartments. He searched the collection until he landed on the famous "White Christmas" by the beloved Johnny Mathis. He placed the record on the player and brought the pin to the center. The toon slowly drew out from the speaker, filling the room with a sense of Christmas cheer. He smiled at her before offering her his hand down to her. "C'mon," he said softly, with a reassuring smile.

Misty Gray Misty Gray (Arlene)

James Porter

jamesx-png.472275
James faintly smiled as Lucy spoke of how proud she was of Sinead. "She's come a long way since Chicago," he agreed with her. "Peter has played a big part in how strong Sinead is, but she's been through a hell of her lot in her life and she couldn't have battled through all of that if she didn't already have the willpower inside her." He was aware her depression didn't always give her much choice in the matter. "She adores those three kids and I believe she will keep fighting, for their sake. But I think we all just need to make sure we're there for her on the days when it's out of her own control, where she simply doesn't have the fight in her." He nodded in agreement as she spoke of the children's maturity. "Let's just hope they remain this way after Christmas," he said, conscious that the excitement for the time of year was only distracting them from getting upset about Peter all over again.

"Yes, I need protection from that little girl. Who doesn't?" He looked his wife in the eyes, a devious grin on his face. "If you ask me, Emmy's been around your scary mother too long. I'm not sure where else she could have got that attitude. And if she slaps as hard as Sinead, then damn right I'm scared..." he remarked. It had been when she first found out about Peter's arrest that Sinead gave James a piece of her mind and a hard slap across the face. She'd apologised to him since and James didn't hold it against her. Still, he'd be lying if he didn't say his cheek had stung for a little while after being hit. "Please, make sure the kid has a constant supply of cookies," he joked.

James got up from the sofa and looked to the pile of presents around the tree. "I don't hear the monsters yet, love. And I'm excited to give you your presents now," he said, a cheerful little smile growing on his face. He was excited about giving out the gifts, but he still didn't enjoy big audiences. He'd stepped firmly out of his comfort zone when he proposed to Lucy in front of her family at her birthday party. He'd opted for something a little more low-key this time around.

James passed Lucy her gifts. The first was a rather expensive silver pendant which would perfectly match the second engagement ring he'd gifted to her just a few weeks ago. The second, much larger, present was a leather-bound photo album. Inside, were photographs of Lucy's family, friends and even the pets. There were carefully selected photographs from the past, including those of Emmet and Shannon together. There were also be newer photographs, ones she hadn't see before, as the family had recently posed for them on James' request.

Bellz Bellz (Lucy)

George Sanderson

hj-png.472662
George grinned as he popped the last piece of chocolate in his mouth, almost a smug kind of smirk. "I'm always right, Pete," he remarked. "But seriously, it sounds to me like you've got a wonderful family. They're a gift to you as I'm sure you are to them, so you've got to hold onto that thought. No matter how shitty it is in here, you keep them in mind. It can get pretty rough in here, so you've got to focus on that family of yours and getting out of here."

George raised an eyebrow when Peter said there were people on the outside who loved him. Whilst he was sure that was true of his siblings, he knew even they wouldn't be able to completely welcome him back into their lives, not with their parents so close to them and frequently in their lives. He ran his fingers through his hair, an action which reminded him he needed to give his locks a good wash if the prisoners were even going to be given the privilege of a shower that day. "I hope you're right, mate. I'm not a big fan of solitude. If you haven't noticed, I do enjoy human interaction and a nice conversation." He frowned as memories were brought back up of the times he had spent in solitary confinement. "I've spent some days locked up in the hole. Would not recommend it, mate. I thought I had a strong mind until I was put in there for a few days," he admitted.

Still, George smiled as Peter told him not to give up on finding someone. "Ah, i do hope you're right. Else what good is my freedom with nobody there to share it with?" he mused. "You just make sure Finn knows I'm available..." he joked. George was about to mirror his cellmate and lie down on his bed, but the guard showed up as if on cue, demanding they got up and made their way to the shower block. George got to his feet and sluggishly scratched the back of his neck. "I thought he'd never ask," George remarked, having been wanting a shower since that morning. Still, it wasn't like the prisoners had any say in their daily routine. "Best get our arses out there quick. Guard Frost is a real misery, even at Christmas," he groaned.

Bellz Bellz (Peter)

Arlene Sullivan

arlenexm-png.472278
Arlene had noticed Carter had quickly turned away and awkwardly redirected his attention to anywhere but her as she changed her clothes in front of him. She figured he'd react that way, which was partly why she did it in the first place. Having been locked up for weeks, she felt like she'd earned the opportunity to at least make him feel uncomfortable. Plus, she wasn't shy about it, figuring it wasn't much different to a woman walking on the beach wearing a bikini. She was sure the likes of Sinead would have a different opinion on the matter, but Arlene never had been prudish.

When Carter did look back to her so he could see the dress she'd put on, she was surprised by his reaction. "Really? It suits me? I'm trying to decide if that's a compliment or an insult," she remarked. She rolled her eyes when he made a point of demonstrating the restrictive material of the dress she was wearing. "So, that was your plan all along," she half-joked.

For what his word was worth, Arlene was glad to hear Carter's assurance she wouldn't be used to get at her family. She hoped that was true and also that Jared didn't have other intentions. She folded her arms when he pointed out that he knew she wanted to be at home with her family. She looked down to the floor, trying to hold her tongue as she by now believed none of this was Carter's idea and he was just following his boss' orders. Her head snapped back up as she heard the music begin to play.

"White Christmas, huh? Seems like that guy's dream came true," she sarcastically remarked. She then saw Carter's smile and sent him a suspicious glare in return. She looked down to his hand as he offered it to her and asked her to dance. She then looked to his face and saw the reassuring smile he was sending her way. She couldn't help but grin and blush a little before accepting his hand. It wasn't like she had anything else to entertain her. "You have an interesting way of dealing with your prisoners," she lightly pointed out to him. Still, she moved closer and allowed him to lead. "You're just full of surprises, aren't ya?"

Enzyme Enzyme (Carter)

Peter Callahan
Peter smirked as George explained to him that he was always right making his eyes roll as well. His family was definitely a gift to him though and he would trade that gift for anything else in the world. George was teaching him a valuable lesson, to think about the things he did have instead of keeping tabs on what he didn't have. Peter nodded in understanding as George confessed that he wasn't a big fan of solitude, not a lot of people were of course, being along wasn't for anyone. Even the cruelest of people had to have some sort of human interaction to survive. He made a face as George to him about the hole, Peter would try to avoid such a thing, no more fights for him.

The smile George gave him after Peter's optimistic outlook on him finding someone made Peter confident that he would for sure find someone for him. "I will though I'm hoping that the word doesn't get around to Eleanor, not sure how she will take that news." Finn would most likely be flattered by such news and suggestions. Peter's head snapped up as the guard caught their attention, informing them both that it was time to hit the showers. Peter swung his feet over the bed and rested them on the floor as he pulled himself into a sitting position. Stretching his arms over his head, he was careful not to overstretch and disturb the carefully placed bandages around his torso.

George expressed that they should get out of their cell quickly and Peter didn't argue with that statement, he wasn't going to deal with misery if he didn't have to. Stepping out into the walkway, they were ushered towards the shower block where they were able to get out of their dirty clothing and cleanse themselves. Peter had begun to feel greasy over the last couple days that he had spent in the infirmary so a shower sounded like a great idea. Once in the showers, Peter made his way over to the shower towards the far end trying to get as much privacy as one could get in such a setting. He let the lukewarm shower hit him and rinsed his hair. The water slowly fell over him, soaking him and the bandage wrapped around him. He winced slightly as the bandage really didn't do anything to help protect the wound from water and it stung dully. Peter felt exposed and wasn't a fan about how this was all being run, but what the hell did he have to say about it? Lots, but he was just a prisoner. At least he was getting one thing on Christmas and the day was going well for the most part, George had been enjoyable to converse with and a shower to cleanse him was a nice perk for the day.
With: George Misty Gray Misty Gray
Mentions: Enzyme Enzyme

(Lucy will be up soon.)

Darius Rogers

The four men entered the shower block, seven rows down from where Peter’s dividing brick wall was. The men wore the standard stripped prison garb, but they’re the faces were covered with makeshift masks; cloth sacks with eye holes cut into them. They moved deeper into the showers, passing an unsuspecting George a few blocks down. The way the men moved, stiff and heavy, exuded malice.

The four men stopped at the last stall, where Peter was facing the facet. The barred window above Peter’s shower illuminated the small space, causing the men’s shadows to stretch down the narrow walkway. “You look hurt, Porter,” Darius spoke flatly, referring to the gauze wrapped around him. The four men stood shoulder to shoulder, blocking any chance for Peter to slip out of the small stall.

They had caught Peter at the perfect time, naked without anything to defend himself, not even a small layer of fabric to soften a blow. “I would’ve come by myself, but these boys just couldn’t wait.” One of the masked men behind Darius brandished a toothbrush from his pocket, the end sharpened to a dangerous point. “They got you pretty good, didn’t they?” Darius traced his taped fingers across Peter’s gauze strips. “We’re just gonna have to hit ya’ even harder.”

Bellz Bellz (Peter)

Mention(s): Misty Gray Misty Gray (George)

Last edited:
Conor Sullivan

1534607773399-png.474068
Conor folded his arms in protest at Michelle's comment about wearing gloves. "Well, perhaps I would have thought of gloves if I wasn't being bullied into hunting down your presents, Madam! And who said I was playing? Getting those presents was serious and dangerous business."

Conor watched on as Michelle started opening her presents. It wasn't a new thing for him to buy children gifts, but it was the first time he'd had to buy something for his daughter. With Alex being attacked and hospitalised, he hadn't been able to take the easy way out and ask her what he should buy. Whilst he knew Savannah was the same age as his daughter and would always be willing to help him, he was aware Michelle had different tastes to her. So he'd had no choice but to do the job on his own and hope he wasn't completely inept at it. The jacket met her approval, judging by the smile on her face. She then told him how much she was looking forward to playing football and Alex made a point of reminding him not to play with it in the house. "Ah, come on now. What do you take me for? I know full well there's not enough room in this house for football. Wrestling and baseball, however..."

All of the presents seemed to have met Michelle's approval. He grinned as she excitedly reacted to the roller skates. Before he could respond about giving Savannah hers too, his daughter had jumped onto him and was hugging him tightly. Conor returned the hug and kissed the top of her head. "You're welcome, Brat. I love you too," he told her. "Of course it's the best Christmas ever, with me buying the presents!" He then fell silent again as his mind went back to Savannah. "I'm sure Savvy is going to love her roller skates too and she'll be glad you can both play together. We'll just have to keep in mind that she'll be missing her dad even more today, so she might not be as excited as we are right now, alright?" he sensitively asked.

neverbackdown neverbackdown (Michelle, Alex)

Peter Callahan
Peter had just rinsed his face with the water that was beginning to get colder and colder when he hear footsteps behind him, sounding like they were purposefully stomping the floor. The shadow's that fell upon him like dark thunder clouds was all too familiar.It had gotten the man's attention and as he turned around a familiar voice cause his muscles to stiffen and sent his heart racing. Peter cautiously turned around to see four large men blocking his only escape. Peter said nothing as he simply stared at the masked men, who really didn't need to hide their identities. Peter knew Darius was under one of the sacks, trying to get away with another beating. Surely he would get away with it, Peter had no doubts. He wondered what the man had in store for him, surprisingly calm as he finally faced them all complete, water still running down his body as he shuddered with fear.

He wouldn't be able to take such treatment much longer, his eyes looked down to the bandage wrapped around his torso, not even completely healed from the last beating he had received. The man just didn't know when to quit, and it would honestly be the death of Peter. He wondered if this would ruin any chance he had of seeing Sinead again. One man's actions...well there was more than one now, but one man's ideas could get everyone else in trouble. He didn't even care.

Darius was getting satisfaction in kicking his ass, knowing he would get a reaction from James if he were to find out. Peter refused to tell Sinead what was happening to him in this place, it would only give Darius what he wanted. Peter wasn't a physical fighter, but that didn't mean he would let himself be overpowered. Sometimes brains won over strength. With that outlook, Peter suddenly started to chuckle, his eyes looked down at his bandages again and he laughed even harder. He was sure the laughing caught the men off guard and before he knew it, his fist swung towards Darius, colliding with his cheek painfully. Peter lunged forward, moving towards the man with the toothbrush eyes glued to the sharp end as he tried to knock it out of his hand.
Lucy Porter
amber-heard2.jpg
Lucy chuckled at James' joke about making sure that Emery would have a constant cookie supply. She could definitely take care of that with the amount of cookies she made over the last few days, certainly getting carried away with herself because she would eat a few too many and had to make more. Lucy watched as James got up interrupting her detailed thoughts about the cookies as he made his way over to the tree, grabbing a few boxes from underneath it. Raising an eyebrow and smiling sweetly, Lucy clapped her hands together lightly in excitement. Lucy took the gifts and opened them one by one. The first took her breath away with how beautiful it was, and the best part of it was that it matched her second engagement ring. "How beautiful!" Lucy said in awe. The second gift, larger than the first, left her wondering what it was as she ripped the paper and ribbon away.

A leather-bound photo album laid inside the box and she took it out to set it down delicately on her lap, brushing the box aside. She flipped it open and the pictures inside brought tears to her eyes. Lucy loved photos, looking at things from the past and present. Photographs captured memories that may be forgotten sooner or later, they were a reminder of what a family had, the little things and big things. New photos caught her by surprise and she looked to James, "You took these?" Before he could answer, she set down the album on the coffee table and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much." She murmured into his ear. She squeezed him for a few moments longer before pulling away and giving him a sweet kiss. Her eyes watered but she managed to hold herself together. She was shaking, absolutely nervous now to give him his own gift.

"Well now I have yours to give." She said as she stood up slowly. "Stay here." She said before hurrying off towards the entryway of their home. She had Brian pull the new car around from down the street and parked it in the front of their house. Lucy returned only minutes later, shivering from the cold. "Alright, we have to go outside for this. Its a bit chilly so I would advise we wear coats..." Once James was up from the couch, she took his hand and lead him to the hall closet to fetch their coats. Lucy tried to slow down, wanting this to be a special moment for them, not too rushed. She was practically bouncing on her heels as they made it to the front door. Once open, Lucy opened her arms out wide, gesturing towards the new Bentley S2 Continental sitting in the driveway, "Merry Christmas!" She said happily, "There is also a little surprise in the drivers seat." She said as she hugged her coat around herself a little tighter, preparing for him to see the small pair infant booties and a bottle.
With: James
Mentions:

Darius Rogers

The four men looked at each other as Peter started to laugh. The look in their eyes revealed curiousity above all else; perhaps they had finally broke him. This caused the men to smile as well, letting out a string of their own chuckles. They were going to enjoy this. The light hearted laughter was soon cut as Peter slammed his fist against Darius’ face. The hit was a complete blindside, as Peter had rarely fought back against his attacker’s. While the hit wasn’t the hardest Darius had taken, it was certainly stun-worthy. The attack had also caused the silk mask to shift, slightly obstructing Darius’ vision in his left eye.

Luckily, the other three men had reacted quickly, before Peter could successfully disarm the man with the shank. The three men fought to keep the weapon in one of the attackers hands, as they all momentarily fought over the handle of the toothbrush. They used their weight to slam Peter against the concrete wall, loosening his grip on the shank. One of the attackers then threw a punch over his buddies head, smashing his knuckles against Peter’s temple. Darius had since recovered from the hit, shoving Peter and forcing him into the corner of the stall.

One of the attackers stepped back from the fight and watched the narrow hall, making sure no one tried to intervene. He could makeout George’s head poking out from one of the stalls, sure that he would try and help his friend. The man didn’t need to say anything to deter the man, instead he pointed to George and then slid his thumb across his own neck in a menacing manner.

Darius and the two other masked attackers had successfully cornered Peter, berating him with punches and kicks. Darius hand gripped the metal faucet and bent it towards Peter, giving him a drowning sensation every time he gasped for air. Once they had forced Peter to the ground. The two men stomped him, while the one armed with the shank proceeded to stab him in the hip and back area.

Bellz Bellz (Peter) Misty Gray Misty Gray (George)

Peter Callahan
He had only a moment to bask in the glow of the punch he gave Darius before he had three men trying to disarm him. He had grabbed the toothbrush by the handle, fighting the other man holding it in a tug of war battle before the others descended upon him. They grabbed at the toothbrush as well, forcing Peter to let go of it as they shoved him against the wall causing Peter to let out a curse. He was quickly shut up by the surprise punch to his face, his head snapping backwards. He was backed up into a corner and from what Peter could see this time, Darius had bounced back. Peter didn't feel like giving up quite yet. He threw a few punches here and there managing to land a few to his attackers, hitting their face or gut. He himself was being torn down into absolutely nothing as one punch and kick after the other marked his body with already forming bruises. He could've cried for help, but what good would that have done for himself. No one gave a shit about him. George definitely wasn't going to help him now, sure he was a good guy and Peter liked him a lot, but George didn't do fights, it was as simple as that. Peter had no one to rely on to save him.

Crouching down towards the floor, he begged his attackers to stop, "Please! Stop!" he repeated over and over again as the relentless hitting and kicking continued. A large foot had kicked him right in the mouth and his teeth clamped over his tongue, causing him to bite down on it hard. He tumbled towards the wet floor, blood falling from between his lips as his stomach hit the ground with a flop. The water continued to rain down on him, washing away the blood from the wounds that continued to be inflicted. What will did he have left in him? Nothing. He would die alone. In the haze of his beaten mind, he thought back to the conversation that he had with George earlier, how his prayers had been answered. Without really acknowledging it, Peter prayed for someone to help him, to make sure he got through this fight and ever other one that was to come. His time in here was not going to be easy as much as he wished it would be. He needed help.

Something clicked in his head and he found the momentary strength to push and fight back. Peter grabbed at the legs of his attackers hitting and clawing, pulling at them to try and make the fuckers lose balance. He got another few punches, hitting one of them men in the jewels before landing a punch to the gut on Darius, who had the faucet directed at him, making Peter gasp for air, clawing at Darius' legs. When he was freed from the water for a moment he thought he would survive, that maybe he would pull through when a sharp object stabbed into his hip and back repeatedly. Peter screamed out in agony as the stabbing felt like it would never stop, falling back onto the wet floor hard, the blood from the stab wounds turned the once clear water red as it rushed towards the drain.
With: Darius Enzyme Enzyme
mentions: George Misty Gray Misty Gray

James Porter

ezgif-3-58298e5883.gifJames blushed a little when Lucy commented on how beautiful the necklace was. Although it was relatively expensive and had been carefully chosen, he felt he knew Lucy well enough to know she would love the second gift more. The sentimental value and the importance of family resting heavily within the leather photo album. He placed his hand on Lucy's shoulder and gave her a gentle squeeze as he saw the tears building up in her eyes. A brief sadness overcame him as she turned onto a page with the picture of Peter, Sinead and the kids, which he'd only taken a short time before the man was arrested. He was about to confirm he had taken the photos when Lucy gave him a tight hug and thanked him. He smiled brightly as she squeezed him and then she gave him a much welcomed kiss. Feeling her shaking, he sent her a reassuring smile and used his thumb to catch a stray tear before it could escape down her cheek. He figured she was simply touched by seeing the photographs of all of her family.

When Lucy told him it was her turn to give him his present, he stood up with a puzzled expression on his face as she rushed off to the doorway of the house. When she returned and told him to wrap up, he couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "You have my curiosity, love," he remarked as he grabbed his coat from the closet and put it on, so he would be protected from the cold conditions outside. He placed his hand on his wife's lower back as she led him out of the house, partly to be ready to steady her if she lost her balance in the slippery conditions and partly just out of habit. His jaw practically dropped as she gestured to the shiny new Bentley and wished him a Merry Christmas. He heard her mention a surprise on the driver's seat, but he was too taken back by the car to focus on that right now.

"You got me a car? A Bentley?!" he excitedly asked her. A bright, youthful smile took over his lips as he ran his hand along the car roof. "Oh, Luce. I can't believe you got me this. It's amazing," he told her. He turned to face her and placed his hands on her shoulders, about to pull her in close for a passionate kiss. He didn't get that far as her words about another little surprise being inside the vehicle rushed to the front of his mind. He turned away and pulled open the car door at the driver's side, unsure what he would find there. When he looked down to the seat, he saw the booties and bottle waiting for him. He turned back to Lucy, an uncertain expression on his face. He looked back to the items, wondering if there'd somehow been a mix-up along the way. It soon crossed his mind that Lucy could be trying to tell him something and the baby accessories had been intentionally placed there. His thoughts were suddenly brought to their heartbreak at being unable to conceive a child of their own and as much as he dared to dream, he wasn't sure what to say. What if he'd somehow completely misread the situation and he then vocalised the wrong conclusion only to bring up the devastation all over again, upsetting Lucy along the way? He maintained a small smile as he turned to his wife, an uncertainty still present on his features. "What's.... What do they mean?" he softly asked her, glancing back to the booties and the bottle He hoped his gut feeling was right, but after so many years of heartache, he didn't want to drag it all up again for Lucy...

Bellz Bellz (Lucy)

Lucy Porter
amber-heard2.jpg
Lucy smiled widely as James got excited about the new car she had bought for him. His excitement was rubbing off on her now as she felt less nervous about him finding the little surprise in the front seat. "Oh I hope its in the right color." She murmured looking to the car once before James caught her attention. He placed his hands on her shoulders but suddenly he became distracted and turned to pull open the driver side door. Lucy placed her hands up around her nose and mouth, blowing warm air into them as she watched him. His body language went from excited to uncertain, it was all over his face. Lucy remained silent as she saw the wheel turning in her husbands head, trying to figure out what she was trying to tell him. Lucy dropped her hands and continued to smile warmly at him. He did not smile as widely, the uncertainty plain as could be in his eyes. Stepping towards the car, she peered inside as he asked her what the items meant. Lucy turned to James, "Well...what do you think they mean love?" She asked slowly before picking the items up from the car and looking at them silently. The tears began to form in her eyes again and she smiled happily,

For Lucy, it was now a reality compared to before. Sure she had shared it with a few people wanting to at least have someone to be excited with, but none of it was as important as this. "We've raised the most beautiful and perfect children, our family is enormously blessed to have them in our lives. From the day we brought them home, my heart was so full and we loved them like they were our own. Birthdays, holidays and everything in between has been an exciting roller coaster of ups and downs. You and I have learned a lot during our years of parenting, I remember the good as much as I do the bad. Delilah, Syd and Mal have grown into amazing individuals because of how we raised them." Lucy set the booties and bottle back down onto the driver's seat before taking her husband's hands in her own and giving them a squeeze.

"They are growing up and soon they will be out of the house and I don't know what I'm going to do because those are our babies...but what I do know is that we are going to be adding a new special edition to this family." Lucy could hardly see through the thick shield of tears as she looked down and tried to blink them away. She sucked in a hard breath as she tried to finish what she was saying, "For 10 years, we've tried and for 10 years we had to learn that failure happens...but its all over. I'm pregnant and this summer we are going to have a little surprise waiting for us."
With: James Misty Gray Misty Gray
Mentions:

Darius Rogers

Darius continued to beat him into the ground ruthlessly. The punch Peter landed had only enraged Darius. He found himself slipping into a blind rage, his hands gripping at the wet concrete wall so he could have more leverage to stomp Peter's ribs in. The hatred Darius had become so accustomed to, the explosive ferocity he had once turned his back on until he could no longer deny the primal feeling. Darius used his anger as a weapon, to him it was the only reason he had survived as long as he had. The pent-up rage from seeing his brother die in front of him, being locked up in prison for years, the sight of a stray Porter after praying to god that he would get a chance to have at one, all formulated to create a ticking time bomb. The men who stood beside him, beating Peter senseless, had their own reasons to hate the Porters. Even then they would never know, never understand, how desperately Darius wanted to make Peter suffer. He used his knuckles like a hammer and beat Peter's head in as if it were a nail, no matter how much blood he drew, he wasn't satisfied. Darius' delusional frenzy made him want one of his own friends to try and stop him, tell him Peter had had enough so that he could throw them down with the Porter. He knew Peter wouldn't be enough to satisfy his brewing anger; he needed someone else to experience agonizing pain by his hands.

As Peter curled up into a ball, the kicks and stomps didn't let up. The sound of flesh being poked and sliced by the shank filled the room with sickening ripping sounds. Blood had covered the stall in the form of splatters and handprints. The amount of red liquid that was being washed away by the water was enough to where the drain could clog up at any second - flood the whole shower block in a sea of gore. Peter's pleas did nothing to stop Darius and his men. Darius was sure they were going to beat the men to death right then and there. Once Peter found his fighting spirit back, Darius energized himself as well and redirected his aim to Peter's Diaphram. The way Darius was relentlessly swinging at his gut, it was uncertain how much longer Peter could withstand it before spewing up his breakfast contents.

The beating slowly died down, until the room was filled with nothing but huffing and puffing, as the men tried to steady their breath. Darius stood over Peter as if he were surveying a crime scene; the white walls blotched with blood. Once Darius regained a smooth rhythm in his breathing, he slowly kneeled down over the poor man, pulling the bloody cloth sack off his head and locking his bloodshot eyes with Peter's. Darius shook his head calmly before parting his lips. "You guys were always so proud, the way you strutted around the streets in your fancy cars and designer clothes," Darius showed no hint of a smile as if he hadn't remotely enjoyed attacking Peter. "Now look at you." While the men standing behind Darius grinned and chuckled, Darius' expression remained indifferent. He moved closer to Peter, almost speaking in a whisper. "I'm gonna' make you suffer like you Porters made my family suffer." He tilted his head, staring through Peter's eyes like windows. "When you get down on your knees in tears, begging me to stop; only then, will I put you out of your misery." He slowly stood up and nonchalantly tossed the mask onto Peter's mangled chest. The group then exited the showers, the men behind Darius staring down George as they passed.

Bellz Bellz (Peter) Misty Gray Misty Gray (George)

Last edited:
Peter Callahan
Peter thought that this torturous act would never end. His ears rang as he clenched his teeth together, very hard now to keep it together, not wanting to give his attackers anymore satisfaction. The shank stabbed into his skin over and over again and his eye sight was slowly tunneling. Darius had seemed to be alright after Peter's punch and joined in on the fun Peter groaned out with each fist he threw towards his gut, making him cough and groan, blood falling from his lips. No more pleas escaped him now, everything was becoming somewhat of a dream to him, hazy.

Finally, the men had let up and left Peter to bleed out on the floor. He stayed silent but curled up into a tighter ball, covering his face from the world as heavy tears fell down his face. He was going to survive this one...but what if he didn't want to. Death seemed to be better than this bullshit. He wasn't even recovered from the last fight he had. His head moved slightly to look at his bandages torso, which was complete soaked in blood. Peter's eyes didn't look up at Darius as he spoke. It was better to not face the bull head on, no direct contact with him, he was still fired up. Yet he couldn't help the movement of his head as it moved to stare directly at the man. Peter wanted to correct the man about what he did around the streets but he had to admit they were all living a cushy lifestyle at the moment.

Peter couldn't looked away as Darius moved closer to him. He was staring the bull straight in the eyes now and there was definitely no going back, the red would anger him again...Peter was sure of it. His promise of suffering only numbed Peter, who stared at his attacker with no emotions on his face. Something soft hit his chest and caused a low hiss to escape his lips. Everyone left him there, the water still going and pouring down the drain. He felt like he couldn't move and as he sucked in a huge breath, it sounded wet and rattled, Peter closed his eyes and waited for someone to find him.
With: Darius Enzyme Enzyme
mentions: George Misty Gray Misty Gray

George Sanderson

Capture.JPGUpon entering the shower block, George had chosen to step into the first shower cubicle, favouring it as he preferred to have less people near him when he was showering. It seemed Peter had the same idea as he went to the shower at the opposite end to have himself more privacy too. George was in a relatively pleasant mood after his friendly conversation with Peter and the general spirit Christmas filled him with, even in prison. As he stood beneath the shower head, allowing the water to wash over him and clear his body of any grubbiness he'd been feeling, he hummed a melody of some song he couldn't quite identify. From the corner of his eye, he saw a group of prisoners enter the room. He thought little of it, other than hoping they'd leave the cubicle next to him empty. Even when things were said in jest, George was tired of the homophobic comments by now. Most of the prisoners didn't know for fact he was attracted to men, but they had enough fun with the jokes and lightly warning him not to lust over them. He rolled his eyes at the thought of such comments, but he was glad that none of them chose to shower next door to him.

Over the sound of the running water, George could hear distant voices and even some laughter. By usual standards, the other lads weren't as rowdy and excitable as usual, which he was glad about as he wanted a peaceful shower and he was sure Peter just wanted to relax too. However, he soon became aware of apparent thudding sounds. He turned the handle to stop the shower so the water was no longer overriding the other noises in the shower block. As the sounds became clearer, he knew there was a fight going on and that realisation was instantly followed by concern for Peter. He quickly stuck his head out of the cubicle to take a look down the shower room and that was when he saw one of the masked prisoners looking staight towards him. The thug made a threatening gesture, making it clear George wasn't to intervene or help Peter in any way at all. George slowly shook his head, not to confirm the message was received but to convey his complete disapproval for what was happening.

George stepped back into the cubicle, but didn't switch the water back on. Instead, he stood still as he practically stared through the wall. The fighting continued and George found himself growing more frustrated by the situation, even annoyed with himself for being completely unequipped to step in and help the poor lad. He then heard Peter repeatedly pleading for the men to stop, but his words were only accompanied by further sounds of violence. George covered his face with his hands for a time as he imagined the pain and turmoil his cellmate was suffering. He soon moved his hands away from his face and reached for his towel so he could dry himself. Once his bottom half was clothed again, he stepped out of the cubicle and looked down the room as it seemed the men were finally finished. The group soon walked towards the door, passing George on the way. Whilst the others were still masked, Darius had removed his and as he passed George, the younger man stared him down. His stare was met with a cold and emotionless look from George in return, his eyes being the doorway to the disappointment he was feeling in that moment. No matter how much potential he believed Darius had, George was frequently reminded of the lad's brutality and apparent desire to live his life behind bars.

Once the thugs had passed him, he rushed down towards the cubicle Peter was in. George's feet and chest were still bare, but the rest of him was clothed. Before he even reached the stall Peter was in, George could see the tainted red water flowing down the floor gutter. When he finally reached his destination, he saw Peter curled up on the floor with the shower water still raining down on him. "Fuck..." he muttered under his breath. Darius and the others had really done a number on the poor guy. George reached forward to stop the shower before retrieving a nearby hanging towel. "Peter, mate," he spoke up, alerting the oblivious man to his presence. Diverting his eyes as much as he could, George crouched down and draped the towel over his cellmate's back, expecting the man to finish the job of hiding his dignity if he was concerned enough to do so.

George backed away and shouted out for the prison guards to attend to the scene. He figured he'd given Darius and the others enough time to scurry off without being caught. He yelled out once more, hoping the guards would see fit to answer his damn calls for help. George then returned to Peter and crouched down again, trying to assess the man's wounds as much as he allowed him to. There was a lot of blood. He reached for a hand towel and folded it a couple of times before pressing it over Peter's torso, against the more severe of the stab wounds. He figured Peter would push him away or give some kind of signal if he didn't want such help.

"Peter, mate. It's George. Can you heard me?" he asked. As he looked to the man's usually handsome face, it was clear it had seen much better days than its current state. "I'm sorry..." he began to apologise. He hated that he'd been powerless to help and he wouldn't be shocked if Peter told him to fuck off in that moment. "Help's coming, alright?" George bit his lip and tried to assess how serious Peter's wounds were - if there were any needing urgent attention. Right now, the one thing he was certain of was that Peter would be severely psychologically and emotionally wounded at this time. "Remember what I said earlier about the rough times in here... Focus on your family and fight this. You're in the worst place on Earth, but it's temporary and you've got that beautiful family waiting for you." He expected such words may not hold such power whilst the wounds and the suffering were as fresh as they could be, but he hoped the positive thoughts would hold power as the days went on. One thing for sure, was Peter couldn't keep letting this happen and he needed to take action. George had been forced to find ways to survive some years ago. It was the smuggling and being the prison bookie that had helped him make 'friends', or at least provide enough incentive for the tougher prisoners to leave him be. Peter just needed to figure out how he was going to survive...

Bellz Bellz (Peter)
Mention: Enzyme Enzyme (Darius)

Ryan Donahue

Even though he struggled to keep a straight face, Ryan couldn't help but chuckle a little when he overheard Brady's wardrobe change. "Sorry." Apologizing to Aliana for laughing suddenly during their exchange of pleasantries. Ryan and Aliana made some minor small talk until Sinead reappeared, offering the option of drinks or relocating to the Porter's abode. "Perhaps we should head over before any more of your kids turn into superheroes." He said as he laughed a little a through his nose at the jest and made his way to the front door.

As Ryan was escorting The Callahans and Ms. Cartwright between the two homes, he noticed James and his wife, Lucy, standing out in front of their house next to a Bentley that he didn't recognize. Although he couldn't see Lucy's face, he could tell that James' focus was solely on his wife and stopped before continuing forward, looking at Sinead and Ms. Cartwright for a suggestion on how to proceed. Part of him wanted to go over and congratulate James on what seemed to be a new vehicle but he also sensed that this may be an inopportune time. At the same time, it's not as though they could pass by unnoticed.

Misty Gray Misty Gray [James + Sinead + Kids] Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess [Aliana] Bellz Bellz [Lucy]

James Porter

ezgif-3-58298e5883-gif.475354
The new car was a gun-metal grey colour and James absolutely loved it. His other Bentley was black, so different colour was a welcomed choice. He couldn't help but feel Lucy had really spoiled him this year, but he was perfectly willing to accept that. It was a new car, after all. A new addition to the family of vehicles!

James still had an uncertainty about him as Lucy asked him what he thought the baby accessories meant. He was a realist who had been so used to expecting the worst, so he didn't dare to dream or get excited without knowing for sure. "Well, I think..." he began, but fell silent as he saw his wife's happy smiled accompanied by tears. He listened as she spoke of their three amazing adopted children. Three young people he could never have imagined spending the last ten years with. He looked down to Lucy's hands as she squeezed his own. He faintly smiled as he fondly thought of how well their kids had come along and how they were welcome to stay at home for as long as they wanted. He was in no rush for his kids to fly the nest as he loved being a father to them.

When Lucy mentioned having a new addition to the family, James was about to joke about the new Bentley being his non-human baby son, but it was by now clear this was about more than the car. He reassuringly stroked the backs of her hands with his thumbs, seeing her tear-filled eyes and the way she was struggling to get her words out. "Luce, love..." he softly began. He was silenced when Lucy continued to speak and confirmed in the clearest of terms that she was pregnant. After all of their pain and heartbreak, they were finally being gifted with a baby they had yearned to have for so long. "Pregnant?" James replied, the cogs clearly turning in his head. "You're... we're... having a baby?!" he excited asked. It wasn't often the serious-faced man showed this level of pure, almost childlike, joy, but it was clear to see in that moment. "Holy fuck. I'm sorry, but this tops the Bentley!" he sort-of joked. He wrapped his arms around Lucy's waist, practically lifting her off of her feet as he hugged her tightly. "This is amazing. I feel like the luckiest man alive right now," he said, his voice slightly muffled as he buried his face in her shoulder. He then lifted his head up and placed a passionate kiss on her lips. By now, his own tears of joy were streaming down his face. "Are we telling people? When do we tell them? I'm not going to be able to keep this hidden, Luce. Seriously, I can't stop this," he said, pointing to the uncontrollable smile on his face.

Bellz Bellz (Lucy)

Sinead Callahan
Savannah, Braden and Emery​

isla-fisher-save-the-children-christmas-jumper-day-myleene-klass-217805-jpg.472276
As the Callahans and co. walked between the two homes, Savannah and Braden eagerly rushed on ahead and entered the house way ahead of the others. The girl was excited to see Michelle and also just wanted to get indoors, away from the cold. Braden was just looking forward to seeing the dogs and having another house to run around in. In contrast, Emery was holding her mother's hand, sticking close to her in an apparently protective manner which she'd displayed a few times since Peter had been arrested. "Mummy, you're the best reindeer I know," the curly-haired child informed Sinead as she looked up to the antler headband the redhead was still wearing. "Wow. Thank you, my little charmer," Sinead gleefully replied to her youngest child.

When Ryan stopped walking, Sinead did too. Her attention had been split between looking to Emery and cautiously keeping an eye out for slippery patches on the ground. Having ceased walking, she looked ahead to see Lucy and James in a close embrace. She let out something of a choked gasp as the sight reminded her of how alone she was feeling without Peter to hug. Though a wave of longing did take over, she forced herself to overcome it. Judging by the tearful joy planted on James' face, she was sure Lucy had told him the news about her pregnancy. She could never deny her sister such happiness. Knowing Lucy had finally got what she'd been longing for after so many years brought a smile back to Sinead's face. Despite her current heartache, she was able to feel happiness for her sister and James. She loved seeing them in their current state of pure joy and elation. She knew all too well how much they deserved their good news.

"Shall we go see the happy couple?" she asked Ryan and Aliana, having picked up on the man's silent request for a suggestion on how to proceed. She wasn't about to give away why she suspected James looked so happy, but anyone could be forgiven for thinking it was because of the new car. They all knew how much James adored cars. "I'm sure you're just itching to take a look at that shiny new toy of his, huh?" she teased Ryan. She'd been grateful to the mechanic for fixing her car for her, but she'd already thanked him for it the previous evening. Figuring they weren't going far in the next few minutes, Sinead placed the bulky load of gift bags down on the nearby bench, which had already been cleared of snow. She then carefully lifted Emery up and held her daughter close, admittedly for her own comfort and warmth. She would then follow Ryan to the Porter couple. She hoped Lucy was making the pregnancy public, having been dying to spill the beans. She'd intended on telling Peter the news a couple of days ago, but the visit had been cancelled by the prison staff, preventing her from sharing some positivity with her husband.

"Oi. Get a room, will ya!" Emery shouted out to the Porter couple.

Fletchawk Fletchawk (Ryan)
Mentions: Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Aliana) Bellz Bellz (Lucy) neverbackdown neverbackdown (Michelle)

Last edited:
Peter Callahan
Peter didn't see who came to his aid but the familiar voice told him that it had been George. The water was shut off and left Peter a bloodied, shivering mess against the tile, the only thing covering him was a towel which he slowly moved to cover himself. The voice was starting to sound like it was getting farther and farther away from him and he tried to reach out, begging the person to stay. He felt like he didn't have anymore fight left in him, that he was at the end of his ropes. He didn't want to die alone. Peter let out a cry as George placed a hand towel firmly to his fresh wounds. He looked up at the man as he asked if Peter could hear him and soon after that George apologized.

What the hell was he apologizing for? Peter didn't expect to have anyone come to his rescue in a place like this. George didn't owe him any favors and he had the right to refuse to help him when such trouble came around. Weakly Peter reached up and patted George's shoulder, offering a smile, showing the blood staining his lips and teeth, "Don't..." He said softly before his hand fell and collapsed hard against his chest. Peter sucked in a deep breath but pain radiated from his ribs and a wet gurgling sound was made. He choked and coughed out a good amount of blood onto the floor. His vision focused in and out, blurring the world around him. Closing his eyes, he was ready to give it all up. He was sure he wouldn't make it out of this alive. Help was said to be on the way but what were they able to do for a criminal like him. He was going to go through the same bullshit every time.

George's words were hard to hear. As much as Peter wanted to give up and finally let this attack take him away from such a horrible place, he still had his family waiting for him. Sinead would be devastated...he knew how hard it was for her to lose Angel. The kids wouldn't have a father, which was something that Peter didn't want. He was caught in the middle of a internalized war: to give up or not to give up, that was the question. Peter groaned out in agony, tears flowing heavily down his cheeks as he clenched his teeth together so hard, he thought they would break. Footsteps came from what seemed like everywhere and soon the guards were telling George to back away from Peter. He didn't have a chance to thank the man as he was surrounded by guards and the on call nurses. Peter couldn't take much more of this, he was now going to be in the infirmary for a while again...which wasn't too horrible. But he had let someone beat him down into nothing. It would never happen again, Peter would make sure of it.
Lucy Porter
amber-heard2.jpg
Lucy's smile was so wide that her cheeks hurt. Nodding her head slowly, the tears came down quickly, "Yes, we are having a baby!" She confirmed for him. Lucy hadn't seen him this excited in such a long time, she loved the childlike joy on his face. Letting out a giggle as he said that the news of their baby topped the Bentley. "Well I should hope so!" She murmured. Lucy was then wrapped up in a big bear hug, her feet lifting off the ground slightly. She laughed again with joy and smiled sweetly before she was placed back on the ground. Lucy's hand held the back of James' head as he buried his face into her shoulder, "You have no idea how hard it was to keep this secret." She murmured to him before he swept her up in a passionate kiss.

It had been 10 long years heartbreak for them and now they could finally have what they wanted. Lucy was over the moon with what she was feeling at that moment. Her eyes stung with tears as she cried with James. Their adopted children filled the void and they loved them more than life itself, she just hoped that they would be excited and not think that they were being replaced. Lucy had given her children's feelings on the matter a lot of though and at the end of it all, she was sure they would be just as happy. But the lingering doubt would still always be there.

Lucy held James tighter as she saw the tears in his eyes before removing her hands from his shoulders and placing them on his cheeks, she then wiped the tears away with her thumb. Lucy was bout to answer his questions before a small voice interrupted them.
"Oi. Get a room, will ya!"

Lucy chuckled and turned to see that they had a small audience. Wiping at her own tears, the smile on her face refused to go away. "Well hello Miss Bossy pants," She teased her sassy niece before looking to Sinead and the others, "Merry Christmas!" She chirped, her tone light and happy. She released James a moment after giving him another soft kiss, practically skipping over to her sister, she gave her a knowing look. "Yes we are making the pregnancy public, and I just told James!" She said bouncing on her heels.

With: James Misty Gray Misty Gray
Mentions: Ryan Fletchawk Fletchawk ; Aliana Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Blake Walsh
Finn Sullivan
large_Blake-Lively-–-Instyle-Magazine-Australia-2012-October-7.jpg
Blake pulled up into the Porter's driveway to see the Porter couple along with a few others outside, she noted that they were in conversation so she thought it would best to just head inside, but now without giving a small wave in their direction and a friendly smile. Carrying at least 5 different bags, walked up the stairs in her bright red heels careful to avoid slipping. Once she was in the house she found that the entryway was empty of people. Moving towards the hall closet, she set the bags down before stripping off her coat. Her eyes saw a decorative mirror above a small long table with pictures on it so she made her way over after hanging her coat to see if her hair had made it through the wind blowing outside. Frowning at her updo, she quickly grabbed a few pins from her clutch and went to work to fix it. Out of the corner of her eye, Finn made his way through the entryway. "Finn!" Blake said with excitement in her tone. After fixing her hair, she turned to greet the man. "Long time no see huh?" She asked as they embraced a moment, "Merry Christmas to ya!" She said happily before looking over at the bags she had brought. "I brought everyone a gift. " She said before pointing to it, "Would you mind helping me take the bags to the bar area?" She asked to which Finn politely nodded.

246E629200000578-2897806-image-m-13_1420491477013.jpg
"Of course I will help, can't leave a damsel in distress now can I?" Finn asked sweetly before walking over to grab most of the bags. They were really heavy and he couldn't think of what she could have gotten everyone. "Oh jeez!" Finn said as he lifted the bags up, lifting them a bit higher than necessary, wanting to look like it was no effort at all. Blake let out a laugh before grabbing the other bag on the floor and heading towards the wet bar the Porter's had in their home. "Just set the bags down on the counter please." She said before setting the one bag she carried onto the counter before turning to head into the bar area. Behind the bar she began to pull out a cobbler shaker along with a few other things needed to mix drinks. "What's in the bags?" Finn asked curiously and Blake let out another laugh. "Just a few things to keep this party going." Blake said before beginning to pull out the large bottles of alcohol from each bag. Finn let out a low whistle as he grabbed one of the bottles. "Jesus, these are expensive looking bottles." Finn commented and looked to Blake curiously, "I don't mean to be rude, and you don't have to answer, but how the hell did you afford 5 bags of hard liquors and mixes?' Blake took a second to unpack the rest of the bottles from the bags, setting them in a large group on the counter before turning to Finn, "That's classified information big guy," She teased a moment, patting his shoulder reassuringly as she rounding the corner out from behind the bar.

Finn gave Blake a strange look as he seemed to be thinking very hard about how she obtained so much alcohol. Suddenly, his eyes turned wide and he looked at Blake with a slightly opened mouth, "Did you steal these?" He asked suddenly. Blake smiled naturally and shook her head, "Don't worry Finnian, I didn't steal any of this, I just know a guy who could get me a good deal on all this stuff." Partially true. I didn't steal any of it, but the guy I know got me a good deal, free is always good. "I wouldn't steal on this holiest of
days! What would baby Jesus think of me then!"
Finn let out a laugh and rolled his eyes. "Alright," Blake clapped her hands together, "Time to find Jackson and get this party going, you in Finnian?" She asked to which the man nodded his head eagerly. "I'm in." Blake nodded once before walking into the main part of the house to look for Jackson.
With: Finn ; Jackson Enzyme Enzyme
Mentions:

Last edited:
George Sanderson

1535133742651.pngThe guards and medical staff soon rushed into the shower block. George didn't get the chance to say anything more to Peter as he was led out and taken to the prison governor's office where he faced a barrage of questions. The governor got very little out of George and knew nobody would come forward, so outdoor recreation was cancelled and there would be a further extension of the ban on visits. There wasn't much George could do about that, other than walk away and accept he wouldn't see any of his family, yet again.

Thankfully, not all recreation had been cancelled, with the prisoners cells remaining unlocked for a period of recreation time. George had spent some time working in the kitchen before eventually returning to the prison wing to take advantage of what recreation time was left. As he stood talking in the doorway of one prisoner's cell, he checked the coast was clear before continuing to speak to the shorter, cocky man who had just made a verbal threat towards him. "You break my arm and you don't get the alcohol. It's that simple," George assured him. "You took ages to pay up last time, so you have to pay before I bring you the goods. I don't like violence, but Bobby does, and Bobby takes a cut from the money I get. If you want to mess with a man twice your size I'm not going to stop you and I certainly won't get in Bobby's way. I'm just here to do business and if you don't want the booze, you need to quit wasting my time." George held out his hand and the prisoner placed the cash into his palm. "I'll get it to you by the morning," George assured him.

George was about to take a seat at the games table with a couple of prisoners he would consider friends, but his attention was instead diverted to another man's cell. He stopped in the doorway of Darius' cell and if anyone else was there, he asked them to leave and instead keep watch in case anyone got nosy. "Darius... Y'know, I was really enjoying having some company in my cell over Christmas," he remarked, referring to the fact Peter was now back in the infirmary. He put his hands into his trousers pockets and let out an exhausted sigh. "I did have the pleasure of speaking with the governor though. He wanted to know what happened in the showers and if I saw the men who attacked Callahan, so I told him what I saw..." He looked Darius in the eyes and shook his head. "A group of four men with masks over their heads. Didn't have a clue who they were and stayed out of it so I didn't end up in hospital too." There was a bitterness in his voice as he spoke.

George folded his arms and leaned against the sink. "Darius, do you want to spend the rest of your days in this shit-hole?" he asked, briefly looking around the gloomy cell. "You'll never get out of here if you keep pulling shit like that and I don't want to see you waste your life stuck in here..."

Enzyme Enzyme (Darius)
Mention: Bellz Bellz (Peter)

Darius Rogers

110752.jpg
After the guards had discovered Peter, the right wing of the prison was put on lockdown. The officials made it a point to weed out the masked culprits. The prisoners kept to themselves during questioning. Even if some of them knew who was behind it, they had no interest in sharing that information. In prison, it was the inmates verse the guards, which tended to frustrate those who were investigating a crime. Darius and his crew had spent the remainder of the day in their rightful block. There were enough tables and cards to keep everyone busy. Those who had no intentions of mingling found themselves in a corner with a good book. Everyone had become so acquainted with each other, that there was no real sense of danger. Socially, it was more like a hostel than a prison.

Darius remained in his open cell with two of his friends. While his buddies talked casually on the bunk beds, Darius had taken off his shirt and wiped down his healed wounds with a damp rag. During the fight with Peter, his constant punching and kicking had torn some of his extensive injuries. His friends greeted a man at their cell, with a string of rude comments. Darius looked over his shoulder to see George. While most of the men in Darius friend group went to insulting George for his taste, Darius couldn't care less for his sexuality.

"It's alright," he said, nodding to his friends. After a brief moment of silence, the men got off the beds and walked out the room, staring down George as they passed. "What is it?" He asked while examining his cuts, confident he knew how this conversation was going to go. When George brought up enjoying having company in his cell, Darius tossed the wet rag into the corner and climbed onto his bed. George then went on to inform him that he had told the guards what he saw, leaving a brief pause. "Did you now?" Darius asked, a sense of disinterest in his voice as he stared up at the ceiling. As he expected, just like everyone else, George didn't tell the guards anything of use. Darius shook his head as George went on, sitting up at the absurdity. "How the fuck can you still think that? You've been scrubbing guards boots for how long now? Nine? Ten years?" His bewildered eye stared at George before he laid down again. "They reopened my case two months ago. I did everything right. I stayed out of trouble, just like you said. I even thought the judge would let me go, but then a guard butted in." He rolled his eyes as he recounted the memory. "Told the judge I had been hangin' with the wrong crowd on the inside. He said releasing me would 'prove detrimental to the city's well-being'." The thought alone was enough to anger him. "Face it, Sanderson. There's nothing out there for any of us anymore. At least here, we get free food." It was evident by Darius' expression that the thought of dying in prison terrified him, but it was overcome by a sense of defeat. He truely believed nothing could save him anymore, so why bother trying?

Misty Gray Misty Gray (George)

Jackson McCarthy

37A03AD8-1497-4508-996B-1010052AA8E7.jpeg
As Jackson moved to put his scarf up on the coat rack, he was met with a familiar voice. In the tone her words were used in he, he gave Conor a reassuring glance. “Merry Christmas, Luce,” he said as he turned around, holding a warm smile. Her eyes seemed to bounce towards Conor. Which made sense, considering Jackson’s lack of working was held up by a pretty solid alibi. Once Lucy walked off, he patted on the back and rested his arm over his shoulder. “Well, you’re still in one piece,” he said, chuckling. He knew Conor would be eager to Alex and his daughter, so he let the man go and walked over to the tree. The Porters knew how to decorate and their Christmas tree, the center piece, did not disappoint. He looked up to the star, which stretched far above his height. There was a warm sense about the house, an uplifting spirit that only Christmas could cause. He turned to see everyone mingling, happy, unable to wipe the stupid grin off his face.

Once the main doors opened once again, he looked to Finn and Blake walk inside to escape the harsh cold. “Now, it’s a party,” he said, raising his arms to them. As he walked over to the two, he embraced Finn in a warm hug. He hadn’t seen the man much in the past few months, but they had talked about getting the drinking squad back together for quite sometime. “Look at you all sober, we’ll see if we can fix that. After all, ‘you-know-who’ can’t get mad at us on a holiday.” He patted the lad on the back, before turning his attention to Blake. “Welcome to the party.” He kissed her on the lips and squeezed her lightly. “Did you bring the al-“ he looked down to see the large bags, stocked the brim. His shocked face turned up to her, lightly shaking his head. “You, Walsh, are incredible. This should definetly do it.”

Misty Gray Misty Gray (Conor) Bellz Bellz (Blake/Finn)

Sorry if it’s not the longest post. It was done on my phone at work.

Alexander Quinn Armstrong
Leaning.jpgJared's reaction to the American spirit had been what Quinn had hoped for as he had relied someone else's opinion since his own knowledge about alcohol was limited to basic information about wine. It was Adam that had offhandedly spoken highly of that particular brand while he was chattering about his job the last time the two were together, although that had been couple months ago. Their lives and interests had them traveling down separate paths but Quinn still enjoyed Adam's company albeit not to the extent his sister did. He was looking forward to when the Morgan's would arrive. Quinn beamed and puffed his chest out a little when Faye thanked him. He had a soft spot for his mother as she was the one that helped him the most to come out of his shell when he was younger, and because of that he valued her approval more than most others.

Grace's initial reaction to the apron was definitely a product of her being the youngest between the two of them. While Quinn never really wanted for anything, he knew his sister was the baby of the family and was often spoiled, by not only their parents but by him as well. Still, he did enjoy teasing his younger sibling nonetheless. The array of faces that his sister made while opening her gifts was certainly quite the show and ended with Grace hitting him lightly after hugging him in thanks. "Am I a jerk?" Quinn acted as though he was thinking seriously upon what his sister said. "It would seem as though I have that potential." He shrugged nonchalantly as if he was fine with the idea it but Quinn's farce quickly gave way to a small smile as his sister's attention returned to her new camera.

Quinn smiled warmly at his parents when they offered a modest gift to both him and Grace. "Thank you both. I shall put it to good use." He bowed slightly towards them and after he saw the contents, he tucked the envelop into his inside pocket of his jacket, not bothering to count it. However, Jared's words afterwords left Quinn in a complex mood. The mention of Ciara Hennessy brought forth memories of the discussion that they had almost a month previous. He had been running out of sources to gather information as there was only so much one could obtain without speak to the ones directly involved and Quinn had been avoiding doing since he'd been on a short leash until lately. Although he was glad that Jared was spending more time with them, Quinn couldn't help but feel a little irritated due to having to delay his investigation. Seeing that his parents were being particularly amorous after Jared talked about taking mother on a trip in the spring, Quinn's eyes glazed over as he started thinking about what actions he would need to take after the turn of the new year.

Bellz Bellz [Faye] Misty Gray Misty Gray [Jared + Grace]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back