• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Radio_Rat66.6

Have you seen the pits of hell? Pretty swanky...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm JD! I'm pretty much that weird person you stumble upon late at night that may or may not sell you chocolate.

If you're here it's because you like Steven Universe! You may also like chocolate, which is always a plus!

I started this because I'm in a serious mood to play Stevonnie and/or Peridot. And this will lead into my idea! It came to me last night.

So basically there's a new person in Beach City. The only problem is, they don't know anything about the peculiar inhabitants of Beach City. This is pretty much it, but you know, hijinks ensue.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested! And tell me your favorite gem and/or person in Steven Universe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back