• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A bloody romance with pixel demon

She smiles and kisses him “Now remembe..no peeking.” She says as she closes the door. When she heard he was gone she made a frustrated groan “Gah this is complicated! What do you give a mafia prince that has EVERYTHING..well babies is when he’s king and his father hasn’t retired yet.Well better get on the presents. And the best one for Christmas.”

Meanwhile Dante was getting annoye. He was trying to get close but due to that it’s almost Chanukkah the whole estate is gonna be packed soon for almost 8 nights. Meaning high guard.

Ted was happy and his face was covered with a pink tin. He heads back to his house and thinks of what he could make her. He wanted to make something for her, but he was horrible at making things. Though if he puts enough heart into it she might like it.....right?. He hadn’t thought about Dante for a long while.

He walks inside his house and rushed to his room. His thinking has given him an idea. He writes down what he thinks he will need. He then goes around the house collecting what he needs. Some things he needs to go buy though, he will do that later though

She began humming and making the smaller ones leading to the big present. Each Present was a small statue Of a wolf and a Dove.the biggest one was the wolf and Dove in love on top of a fountain. Normally she would come out but have bruises on her hands. Showing how hard she was working on the present and would ask help from other people who weren’t Ted to hide something in a shed for her. She was almost done until Dante caught her. “Happy holidays little dove.” This made her a bit upset cause only ted now can call her that. “What do you want Dante?”

Ted was working hard on the present he was making her. He was making a heart box that has like a jewelry box. He made it out of cardboard and paints it pink. The paint color was hard to get to an even shade and he got pink paint all over his hands and some on his face from when he scratches an inch. Though after a bit he decided that he will let the paint dry and get the hinges he needs for it. He didn’t clean up the paint. He leaves and saw someone walk into his Angel’s house. Curious he goes to her house and knocks on the door

Dante looked out the window and made a slight panicked look seeing Ted but assumed he wouldn’t break in. Angel on the other hand knew he had the spare skeleton key they they made when she trusted them, and she also trusted him not to put blood on her carpets. “What I want is something made from you..” Angel was hesitant about it but decided to listen. “Okay.. depends on what it is..” “An heir.” A glass jewel box just broke the moment he said that and her eyes were in shock. “P-pardon?” “An heir..I’m guessing Ted was to shy to talk about this with you..” “We..t-talked about it! We just chose not to rush it...and then the accident happene..” “accident?” Dante asked..Angel had to do something she rarely does to buy Ted time for an ambush.Lie. “We we’re having some fun...and using protection...but..it broke and my pill didn’t work..”

Ted was about to open the door, though he hears talking and he listens in. He got angry when he heard Dante’s voice, though his anger turned to confusion when he hears the lie his Angel is telling. He opens the door not knowing what she was doing, though he was going to play off of it. Just to spite Dante as much as he could. Ted looks at Dante and glares at him as he crosses the room to get to Angel. “How are you feeling after.....Well best not to saw with company here”. He looks Dante in the eye with a challenging glare. Ted puts an arm around Angel.

Angel blushed “I still am in shock...I know you wanted to keep your promise and you made sure they wouldn’t tear..” she acted like she was gonna cry and Dante grunted “So you were ashamed to tell him?” Angel looked up crying which was Dante’s kryponite. Like Ted he hated seeing her cry. “No dummy I made a promise to stay pure and that stupid condom ruined it!” Dante felt bad for even asking and excused himself...

When she stares to cry it worked against Ted as well. He instinctually wraps his arms around her. He holds her in a gently hug and dries her tears. He looks at Dante and gives him the the dirties glare that he can muster. He then tuned back to her and gave a soft look

when gone Angel took a breath and shook “That was so scary I never lie without a reason but that was the dumbest lie I ever told! How can we hold it up?” She would do it to make Dante go away but that would mean no spring wedding. She took a breath to calm down. “Okay Angel...relax...your the creative side he’s the mischievous one. We can plot something to keep him busy.”

Ted says “not without reason” to the first thing she said. He listens to the rest of what she said and could admit that it was true. She was creative and he was mischievous. Though he got a bit of an idea, “what if we just constantly string him along, or fake a baby? I’m sure he wouldn’t ask if you made it seem like it. Like putting a baby doll in a blanket?”

She smiled “that could work...and not all women look pregnant yet act it. and realistic baby dolls do exist..and it would...kinda help if we ever...I mean I do want kids with you..and it’s his fault that I had to put my foot in my mouth.” Angel was just so flustered she sat on the couch petting her bird. “Okay let’s do it..“

Ted nods and sets next to her, “so we are going to mess with him with a baby realist looking baby doll?” He asks to confirm. He think this will be quite funny

She nodded giggling “and if your family asks any question,we can say we’re..practicing on how to raise a baby together.” She knew that idea would work and they just needed to make it look like their kid. They can just agree on a few things like gender,hair color if any hair, eye color and boom done.

Ted grins, “this is going to be awesome” he happily says. He starts thinking of what would make the most sense for the baby doll to look like. It should probably have brown hair as that’s what he’s good. He thinks that it should have Angel’s eyes to make it look some like her

She giggled and kisses him “now you need to explain the prank er...I mean marriage practice..to your folks so ahead of time they won’t nag us.” She smiled and went back to finding a broom to clean up the jewelry box Dante broke. It was the 1st fancy one she got with her art money but, she thinks she can make another one anyway.

Ted nods and smiles, he was glad that no one mentioned the fact he had pink paint on his hands and some on his face. He starts to head home to tell his parents this plan

Everyone was excited that they were considering it and even trying to see what it was like with an actual baby. Even though it was a big ass prank why not work with it marriage wise? On the 1st day of the jewish family reunion Chrissy walked over with her gift for Ted and saw the traffic to just get in his house. Luckily she knew how to sneak in through the back to his room. She did it a couple of times and hopes she wasn’t rusty. “Okay gentle now...slow steps.”

Ted had completed his gift for her. A heart shaped jewelry box that is pink. He wrapped it up and quite on his toes. He wished to pick a fight with someone to just take his mind off it. Though he knew he isn’t allowed to fight unless someone else starts it. So for now he watches the traffic and waits for Angel

Teds little cousin Monty walked to his tugging his shirt “big ted...someone is on your balcony.Can I get the red rider?”He pointed to Angel barely making it and sighing in relief. And carefully dragging a box with 9 presents inside well the 1st 8 in one box and then one big one being extra careful. “Easyyy gentle..” Angel mutters

Last edited:
Ted looks at his little cuz, he then looked to who he was pointing to. He ruffles the kid’s hair and says “Nope”. He walks over to were Angel is. “Need help?” He asks smiling

She squeaked almost dropping the rope and shakes her head mostly out of artists pride but eventually she nodded cause his last present was getting heavy and she was struggling to get it up to his balcony without it breaking.

He grins at her and when she says he could help he does. Taking them from her arms and going up to put them down on the balcony

“Now remember open one up each day like your crazy Jewish cool holiday says and..” she hugs the big one “Save the best for Christmassss....cause I don’t know where you can put it yettt.” She pointed to the bluish green one. “That one first.” She made bookends based off of funny stories or stories she know are funny and won’t let go even if you paid her. The first one was his fish tale about fish zilla and how it eats all his bait and his wallet. It was literally a fish but the fish has it’s mouth agape just enough to hold a wallet.

Ted nods and says “Alright”, he shows a smile to her. He was more happy to think of how happy she might be when she sees his gift. He looks at the first one and opens it. Though was confused for quite a bit, wondering what it was. Then he got it and chuckles

She smiled knowing he will like the other bookends themed around stories they share When he opens them later but her last one wasn’t a bookend..it was a fountain with a wolf and a dove. She was working on that the longest and it showed in her hands being cut. “Sooo where’s mine? I thought at first you made a truce with your sister when i saw hello kitty pink on your hands...and pants.“

Users who are viewing this thread

Back