• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A bloody romance with pixel demon

After a bit he stood up and walks over to her, he held each step with pride as he stops in front of her. “Hi” he says and moves to kiss her on the cheek. Not many things make him embarrassed or shy. Kisses especially wasn’t something he was shy about

She blushed but hissed him back on the cheek. “Hi..” she said back “I know this isn’t the first time we dined on thanksgiving but..as your lover...I just have so many butterflies....what will your whole family think of me?”

He smiles, happy he got a kiss back. When she told him her concern about what his family would think of her. He shrugs and says “it doesn’t matter what they think”.

She smiled warmly.This was what she loved about him. He didn’t give a fuck about what people say except for the people he cared about. “You’re right..as alway dear..but..this is the first time I’m gonna be introduced to them besides your mom dad and baby sister.Oh she invited me to go shopping after this by the way. Which is convenient cause on my Christmas list I have you and new People to sh for.“ she giggled and gives him an Eskimo kiss. “No peeking though.”

He nods at what she says and smiles at the Eskimo kiss she gave him. He says “Awe come on. Why can’t I peak?”, his tone was playful as he intended it to me. Even though he ignored the part about his sister, that he really didn’t like, he still wanted to playfully ask her the question

“Then all my hard work selling paintings on the street to have a gift worthy of my god of a future husband will be for naught and he would judge me.” She teased back laughing then he heard “WHERE IS MY SWEET NEPHEW!” It was his Auntie Belladonna. Master gardener and queen of poisons and lead antagonist in the smothering.

He smiles at her, but before he could reply he heard his aunt. He was about to bolt when he was soon got smothered. He tolerated it, he didn’t really like hugs. Especially when he got smothered in them. “Hi Aunt Belladonna” he says

Bella looks at Angel “And you must be Angel. The family hasn’t heard from you in eons dear!” Angel smiled nervously “I was in art college mam. Doing artsy things.” Bella nods and let’s him go. “Good we need more creativity around here. Most of the gene pool is so violent. Some people don’t believe in slipping a naughty devil juice in drinks nowadays.“ she saw the scared look and smiled “Oh don’t fret dear the only thing I would do is try to encourage you and my ted-“ “DONT SAY IT!“ the family says in unison and Bella sighs. “To convince you and ted to have kids. No harm in one more hound in the family.”

Ted was glad when he was let go. He watched her talk to Angle and was glad it seemed to be friendly until the part were the family, and himself, told Balla to shut her mouth about what she was about to say. Ted’s face held a slight pink hue

Angel blushed and said a bit panicked “ S-S-shouldnt we wait till married...I I mean we just met again and..” she got afraid by Bella’s look. “Dear he waited for you for years! If you make him keep waiting he might leave you..our men get quite predatory when they want something.” “Sister don’t scare her..” Jenna notes but Bella sighs. “She has to be strong enough to sastify him As she is strong to support him.If not she’s just a omega.“ Angered by this Angel stormed into Teds room.

Ted glares at his aunt Bella. He wasn’t like the others when it comes to loving someone. He would wait a lifetime even just to kiss her. He saw as Angel leaves he goes after and says “wait for me. I’m sorry about Aunt Bella”.

Angel looked at Ted upset t just hugged him.she knew his family was different then the other half of it..it just stung a lot and she just wanted to hug him for a while. She even tried to hide she was about to sob. She knew he didn’t mind her crying but she was being stubborn and trying to look strong.

Ted looks down a bit feeling that it was partly his fault that she is upset. When she hugs him he hugs back, he holds her tightly. He didn’t want to let go, he won’t let go.

After a while she looked up at him knowing she’s only allowed to say cute nicknames in private she says “snuggle wolf your aunt didn’t mean it right? She’s just a traditionalist and doesn’t understand right?” At least that’s nickname was a bit better then teddy..she was his angel making sure he doesn’t snap after all.

He looks at her. “Ya, she didn’t mean to be mean”. He was happy that she didn’t mean that upset about it about it right now. He hates when she is mad, he was happy if she was happy.

When calmer she went back to the party and was told that she apologized cause she didn’t know that Ted was respecting her choices and won’t bother her about it for the rest of the holidays. Which kinda triggered her. Not in a bad way though more a ’shit I didnt finish it yet’ kinda way and as the family left Angelwent into her home for the moment to check on somethin. Jenna signals the dogs to follow her just in case. “Don’t worry Ted I’m sure there was a reason she had to excuse herself after dinner. Maybe she is like me about Black Friday!” Then she got confused about why she’s going into the basement. Then hears “Nono puppies..art room isn’t for pupper.” And closed the door. “Art room eh? a statue maybe?”

Last edited:
Ted stays near Angel during the party and puts on a happy face during it. He was glad that things were calm now, well calm as in no one is being mean calm to Angel calm. Though when she leaves he hopes she is back soon. He thinks of something that he could make for her. She was making something for him so he wanted to make something as well

Angel hums and texts Ted with a calm smile “Snuggle wolf can you do me a unique favor and check to see if the sculpture clay I ordered is at your door or mine? I ordered like 3 boxes worth and a big box of a special concrete mold...don’t you dare get ANY IDEAS! It’s for your present its for decoration reasons...not hurting people.” She sends it hoping his friends or worse Dante didn’t find it first.

He looks at his phone when he gets the text and reads it. He chuckles at what she says about it and wonders what it is. He goes and checks both his and her door. It was at hers. He texts her saying ‘it’s at your door, I wonder what kinda mold it is. Can I open it?’ The last part of the text was a joke

She quickly ran up opening her door and pushing the boxes in. “Noooo that will ruin it....” she struggled getting them in and was stubborn until she hurt herself.. “Wolf~” she whines knowing she has to surrender eventually

Ted chuckles some at her reaction to this. He watched her struggle to get the boxes in. When she hurt herself he looks down a bit, “Want me to take those in for you? I promise I won’t peak” he honestly says

Angel nodded embarrassed trusting him and as she saw him carrying them in she saw Dante observing from his house. She shivered thinking he was stalking her now and was afraid. All she wanted was her arty time in her bunker. “And be extra careful cause I have glass vases shaped like puppers nearby.” She notes and goes to get the mail and smiled big at a necklace in a crafting magazine “ooh this looks pretty.”

Ted sets the boxes down inside and watches her. His gaze is stolen for a few moments by Danta watching them. He shows him quick glare before looking back at Angel. Seeing she had her eye on a necklace in a magazine he knew what he was getting her

Angel looked at how the necklace is made and pouts..”pity they use a nickel material I’ll allergic to that..maybe I can try to buy the materials it shouldn’t be that hard.” She then noticed things were inside and kisses him “okay I’m sorry for doing this but you know I take Christmas seriously cause making a gift from the heart shows how much you care for someone.“

Last edited:
He smiles when he got a kiss. He listens to what she says and the last part sticks out to him. His could do both, make her something and get her a pretty necklace. He seems confident that this is a good idea. He nods after she was done talking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back