• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A bloody romance with pixel demon

she smiled sweetly "me and the baby both want the strawberry and cherry dream with strawberry whip cream and rainbow dots." she saw the happiness in his face when she said that and smiled "Yes you can take pics of us and the bump.. im not that shy about it but lets get icecream 1st."

chrissy got a bit upset and sighed "Ya know..i thought you would be that kind of husband that makes a shrine of their lover on social media. that was why i taught you it.. i mean i take pictures of you and put it on there.." she looks away embaressed.."some of them may have panda ears."

Ted looks at her, “sorry, I probably should. I mostly used it to find Dante”. He was thinking of doing that down. He thought it might be fun, though the panda ears thing she said made him think a bit

she sighed and smirked as she got her icecream and goes to sit at a table "You knoww if you wanted to ruffle him so bad. you can just brag about me more and tag him 'accidently' like say you plan on helping me with a gaming studio and doing couple lets plays with me while on the side ill let you borrow it for hacking and tracking him..i planned on putting somthing on him he wont resist putting on..i was gonna do the same for myself and you too. I need to see if it works though." she scoops some matcha and puts the spoon infront of him "Ahh~" she said smiling.

Ted listening to what she says and grin, to him this sounded like a great idea. Though when she puts a spoon full near his mouth he was confused. “What?” He asks staring at her, his mouth slightly open

she put the ice cream in his mouth taking a picture and texts "Feeding my future husband icecream is so cute. nobody can replace him." and when she pressed sed dante began trying to text charm her by saying he can..how he can and begging her to come back that he was sorry. "Like that." she said with a smile.

Ted thought the ice cream was good, though he liked plain vanilla. He looks at her, when he sees what Dante does he chuckles. “Wow”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back