• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A bloody romance with pixel demon

“Shut up!” He says his face going pink. He didn’t want anyone to hear about him having pink on him. “Anyway I made you this” he says and hands her the present he made for her. The pink heart jewelry box

Angel made a light gasps day smiled looking at him gently taking the box and looking at it. She can see where he worked so hard on getting the shape right. And how he was trying to get the slots in right and maybe watching a you tutorial. She puts it down and kisses him on the lips. “It’s perfec. So perfect I would put it in my curiously cabinet so it can guard my gemstones and jewels.”

Last edited:
Ted’s face goes red when she kisses his cheek, he was happy. So happy. “I’m glad you like you it” he says. It took a long time to make the thing especially sense he wasn’t good at crafts at all.

“Maybe we can make a profit and I’ll let you manage my Etsy shop. I’m not good at that anyway.” She kisses his cheek again and when she heard a click she froze and her eyes looked in the direction and it was an old lady just giggling holding a camera and walking away “was that your nana lily?” Angel asked curiously. The her question was confirmed when she heard the lady say “Jenna I got it the pre wedding photo..well a candid versio.” Angel wanted to die..but it was his grandma and she had the highest power.

Ted didn’t know how to do what she said, so he just smiles and nods. He was happy when he got another kiss, though when he heard a click his face goes red. He looks over and saw that his Nana Lily, before he answered she got her answer. He takes her hand and shows a small smile to her. Pretending that the picture didn’t make him go red in the face

Seeing that they were both red actually made Angel laugh. “Now I understand why you said you be on guard in the house.” She said trying to control her giggles “cow come on I wanna try to steal some doughnuts from the kitchen before your police uncles show up.“ she giggles and tries to get a head start. “Bet I get 3!”

Ted looks at her and nods. Though at the mention of donuts he smile. “I bet u get all of them!” He says and runs after her, she got a small head start. Though they get to the kitchen at about the same time. He runs to the table with the donuts

Jenna noticed them and preps to smack both of them but her mother stopped her. “Let them they earned it.” Then looked at them “Only 3 each you two.” “Yes madam lily” angel noted and gets her share. Then goes back to find Teds movie room. Jenna smiled at him “Sooo Ted, what did she get you?”

Ted nods and smiles, he thanks his nana lily and only takes one. When Angel left he was about to follow her he hears a question for him. He looks over and tells them what she got him, he was happy about it

The nextmorning was what Angel called Christmas hangover instead of booze for her it’s sugar. Too much sugar...she dint want to wake up. But she had to work and take care of her pets. And then she began sneezing..”oh nooo” she groans. his little si got her sick!

When Ted woke up he was so tired. He didn’t sleep to well. Well barely slept, he was up late. He sets up and stretches. He maybe tried but he was hungry. He was going to eat and then go to hang out with Angel

Monty was running to the family house in a panic and when he saw Ted her barked and tried to begin dragging him to Angel. He never did this unless something was wrong. And when he smelled the person to blame he growled...at his sister. “Brother why is your wife’s doggie growling at me?”

Ted yawns a bit when he soon saw Monty. He wonders why he is acting the way he is. Something must be wrong with Angel. When Monty was being mean to his sister Ted kinda grinned a bit. “Don’t know, but I should go check on Angel”

Monty led Ted to the house where she was making tea and feeding her bird pinky and she tried to not sneeze but when she did Monty hears it and he whines “Montyyyy mommy will make your egg..er I mean get your kibble in a moment.Mommy’s head is just foggy..”

Ted follows Monty and when he saw how sick Angel is he walks over to her and puts his hands on her shoulders. “Bed. Rest. Now.” He said in a demanding voice. Then in a softer one he says “I’ll take care of everything you just rest”

Angel was about to protest but hearing his worry she caved...”your sister...she was sniffling when we were playing dollies..she said it was allergies to purfume.” She looked at him like a sad kitten “I was prepping soup and gonna read books while looking up some jobs to do. Dante harassing the farm is bothering me.”

Ted kisses her on the cheek and says “go set down, I can deal with this”. He couldn’t believe the last part. When though he was smiling his eyes told he was going to go kick Dante’s ass. Though he wasn’t going to show it. Though his eyes don’t lie

She tried to smile as she inched to bed. Pinky tweeting in worry and Monty sitting by her Side. “Monty..he’s gonna be a good husband..” she mutters and tried to yell...”LIST...ON...FRIDG..” but ended in a hacking fit.

Dante hearing she’s sick decided to try to apologize and hoped her chosen mistake for a lover wasn’t gonna answer the god damn phone.

Last edited:
Ted nods and goes to the fridge he looks at it. He heard the part where she told Monty he would be a good husband, so he was really happy. He takes the list and looks over it. He reads over it

The list was simple, at least to her,Cleaning the cages of Monty and Pinky filling their bowl, with a note saying”if you’re reading this Ted be careful Pinky is a prison breaker“checking the humidity so she knows what type of art day it is, check the store to see how much money she earned, use said money to put a down deposit on the sheep pen and wool shed. And the last being try to commit to going to the freaking gym no matter how timid. Then a click and a Bird cage was open.

Last edited:
Ted reads over it and sighs silently. It was a lot, though he could do it. When he heard the click he looks over and saw the bird cage was open. “Oh no” he says and runs over to quickly try and close it, to late though. Pinky got out

Pinky was on the screened patio not causing trouble but..observing what made humans interestin. Even arguing with the street birds and almost getting scared by some of them trying to divebomb her. Then she saw the Dante man and had a funny idea. She says quiet as he approached and knocked on the door.And just as it opened he felt some mushy on his head. Not her fault she just needed privacy for bird bath time. Dante had a mix of ‘why me.‘ and ‘If that isn’t Angels bird I’m gonna shoot it right now.”

Ted sighs and goes back to the list, he decided to start before the bird can cause to much trouble. Though when he saw the door open he saw what Pinky did. He laughs finding it Hilarious

Angel blinks in sick confusion and Dante..smirks “Angel what are you doing out of bed..Ted should be taking care of you!” Angel tried to speak but he welcomed himself in gently pushing her “ah ah less talking more going to bed.
the pets smelled something was off about his manners and Angel tried to push away but was already in her room “Now be a dear and rest I’ll help with the barn.”

Last edited:
Ted was this and clears his throat, “Excuse me, I think you need to leave. Now” he voice was demanding and sounded louder even though he didn’t raise his voice by to much. He walks over to Dante and stares him in the eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back