• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A bloody romance with pixel demon

During that night it was how she explained i. She would kick and fidget and sleep on her side..but this night she was also whimpering and talking.. saying things like “no....no...stay away..” to the point she screams in horror and sees all the dogs staring at her and Monty quickly giving deep pressure therapy. “It’s just a nightmare...a big...scary..nightmare..” she mumbles to herself hoping she didn’t wake the whole household with her loud mouth

Ted slept through the kicks and fidgets in her sleep, the talking didn’t even walk him. However she screamed he shot up and looks at her. He watched at Monty went to comfort her and wants to do the same. “You ok?” He asks her

Angel looked at him worried but saw he was just concerned. She shook her head no. “Just another nightmare about the demons in my head. One of them telling me that you would dispose of me if I refused to obey but I knew it was a lie cause you would want what I want if it made both of us happy and..” she curled into a ball and the dogs began licking her slowl to try to cheer her up. Then she looks up. “Can we quietly play Mario party and eat star shaped peanut butter sandwiche like we used to?”

He hears what she says and that one about him made him a bit said then a bit less when she said she knows he wouldn’t do it. When she asks about playing a game and eating cookies he smiles and nods. “Of course” he says and takes her hand softly

Angel smiled seeing him prep everything and she inched closer to him as he got the controllers. “Hey remember when I said if we could escape this world it would be in the Mario one and you said you wanted the shin mega I one cause you wanted demons and gods for personas.” She giggled at that. "We always said living in the countryside was better then living in that noise."

Last edited:
Ted listening to what she says smiling as he prepares everything. When it’s all ready he gives her a controller and smiles at her. He then kisses her on the cheek, “ya”

she smiled as they played “soo I was thinking..I am supposed to go to my last con for the season..in a week or so and they had a booth of shin megamI stuff. I wondered how many toys I can stuff in a bag while selling my prints.And I heard some voice actors will be there.” She knew he would beg to join..not just for security reasons.but to seee his favorite voice actor.

He was quite, hearing that there would be voice actors there he really want to meet his favorite. He smiles as he kept playing. “I want to go” he says glancing over to her.

“Only if you help sell my prints. That way we get do do all we need to do.” She smiled and cuddled him as they played. And the day of the con she was excited about getting to her goal which was cleaning the basement. Sure someone said he can help the best he could but, for the moment she just wants most of the bad furniture and appliances out of the farmhouse.

“Alright” he says smiling as he holds her close. He always felt happy with her, to the point he for got to focus on the game. At the day of the con he was excited and offered to help her

“okay it’s just day one. No pressure. I’ll take 1st shift while you scan around and go get your autographs. Then day 2 will be my turn and then theirs the 3rd day where we sell everything half off but also during these 3 days at exactly 6 to 6 o’clock is..” she looked at the box marked R34 and looked away from him embarrassed, “the dark hour.”

Ted listens to everything she says though was confused by the last part. He tilts his head and asks “what’s the dark hour?”. He was confused as he looked at the boy she had

Angel had that moment of realization that they were a bit religious and never exposed their son to what she was gonna show him. She took a breath inched him closer and under the table showed him posters of girls in bikinis, guys in Speedos and other stuff. “Ya..I drew this.. for money..this box only appears at 5pm. When all the kiddies scram.”

Ted looks into the box and his eyes land on the drawing of girls in bikinis. “Why? It’s just people in swim suits” he says. He kept his eyes the drawing as he thought they were really well made.

Angel then showed some of men 'hugging' and a manga she MADE on the topic. andf puts it back after seeing his face. "I promise on my word i wont make these again if they upset you. " It was clear angel was embaressed by them cause her lover knowing she drew yoai and boy love is a bit awkward.

Ted was silent for a while, he was thinking. “Why?” He then asks. It was the only thing he could think of, the context of the picture he didn’t care about. Only the fact is why did she make it, that confused him

After explaining she did this for money she calmed down enough for him to explore as she did the sales. She was a popular woman as some people came to buy her things. And by 5 she revealed the pictures and what not. That was when she had to activate her shiny spine. A pervert was there and he wanted more then her drawings, he was getting to close in the purchase and when she explained she was engaged, he laughed and said “Your not engaged..your just a basement art Girl. Their the lowest tier! All guys wants the athlete gamers.” she was silent and knew her man was near and said calmly. “I’m sure my man would say otherwis since I let him loose to buy toys and figures for his hoard. I swear he’s part dragon.Did I mention he has a sharing problem?“

Ted was able to get an autograph from his favorite voice actor. On his way to the both as he had nothing else to do he got caught up by a food stand. Hungry he gets some fries and two drinks, he was going to give one of the drinks to Angel. When he walked back to the stand she was at he saw what was happening. He walks over and sets the stuff he got down and glares at the guy, telling the guy to either buy something of go away. He held a strong glare turned the guy and looked like he was about to hit him

Angel looks at Ted smiling saying “hi honey did you find the dragon quest slime I was looking for?the king slime not the peon.” The man looked at her then at the guy she just called honey and booked it leaving his wallet. Angel was silent for a moment then began laughing.

Ted was confused to what she meant by 'dragon quest slime', however when the guy ran and left his wallet he couldn't help laughing as he sets down. "Well that guy is more of an idiot than me it seems and that's saying something" he says in between laughs

She smiled and let him sit with her. “Oh and its okay about what I said I’ll go find it mysel. I just said it to share him away..” she looked at the wallet and saw it was a member of the Lions and she did slide the wallet under the desk but ...being a minx took out all the cards and the money and then kicked it away and just pockets the cards while putting the cash on the table. “At least he’s made a generous donation right?”

He nods at what she says and smiles. He takes a sip of his drink. When she took the guy’s money he chuckles at what she says. “Yes he did” he replies

When it was over she got a lot of things for her shrine and art supplies. Even got some items signed. Eventually the time came for turkey week and she saw everyone prepping the big table and she wanted to help but trusted them on their work and just shyly showed a cookbook “what is it madam?” A chef asked and she showed the turkey recipe and the maid nods

When turkey day was coming up he smiles. He loves the idea of a big feast for, to him, no reason. He watches as they prepare the table, his eyes drift over to where Angle is. He smiles as he starts to think of kissing her

Last edited:
When the maid leaves with the recipe Angel sees Teds look and shyly looks away. She was still shy about him kissing her in public and sure there were at his house bu, his maids,butlers and family were maybe around watching. To calm her composure she began humming a musical she liked. It’s not that she wants that romantic attentio, she does..Its just that it makes her shy and hide from people so they can do the couple things in peace. Minus making babies. She has her virgin ring for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back