• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A BEACON OF HOPE ⚘ RWBY INT. CHECK

arly

he/him
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
4b7.gif

LEGENDS. STORIES SCATTERED THROUGH TIME...

Welcome to Beacon Academy! After years of training, you've been accepted into the kingdom's premier combat school for future huntsmen and huntresses. Together with a newly formed team of four, it's your job to navigate a treacherous mix of classwork and combat. Hopefully, your studies will one day culminate as your launch into the illustrious ranks of Beacon's alumni.

helloooo everyone! i'm keeping this short, but as i'm sure you can guess, this is a rwby inspired group rp. basically, our characters will be in their own universe with none of the canon rwby characters present, so beacon is ours to start fresh with! ideally, i'm looking for us to form two teams of four, so my dream number of players is either eight (each of us playing one) or four (each of us playing two)--this number can be flexible based on interest, though. the rp itself will start with our characters being brand new to beacon and forming their teams, and we'll move forward from there.

please be willing to be involved with plotting for this! especially since this setting requires teamwork from the get-go, since we'll need to work together to make team names as the basis of character creation. i don't have much set in stone for this, so i'd like plotting to be a group effort when it comes to deciding things down the line--for example, if we want to have our own fall of beacon! i hope we can keep our teamwork in the spirit of the show :] because of this, discord will be required for ooc, and you can find a server already set up here!

a few rapid-fire guidelines: please be able to give multiple paragraph replies, communicate about your activity so we can keep things moving as needed, and don't be an asshole (be lgbtq+ friendly, etc!) uh, i think that's all? thanks for reading!

I should say no, but its a rwby rp, and i always have time for a rwby rp.
but il wait to know if there is room before joining the ooc.
and if I'm counting correctly there's at least 15 of us here and in discord.

Last edited:
i have not watched rwby in forever but i always have a soft spot for rwby related rp so i'm tentatively interested!! so long as there are still spots left

Users who are viewing this thread

Back