• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

800 Years Later

Then it's kind of like the medieval New York of 2834... Well I';m just going to assume they meant 40,000 square miles because 40 is just a retardedly small amount of land.

AAAAND I updated the map, so y'all can peep the new Country and Capital Labels
well, taking a look at the actual Delta Plantation, which is 28,000 acres, it is about 40 sq mi...

I spent thirty seconds of my life laughing at that single sentence (but I don't mean to offend any actual Mormon).

I will try to make an application too if you are still accepting. Floridians will join the fray, or possibly Sea-People-esque Floridians.
The RP's still accepting yeet.

I'm actually curious whether or not people here know Mormons don't practice polygamy anymore. Although I suppose they could end up reverting to it, especially if the only Mormons that survived were the polygamists and not the LDS Church.

I'm actually curious whether or not people here know Mormons don't practice polygamy anymore. Although I suppose they could end up reverting to it, especially if the only Mormons that survived were the polygamists and not the LDS Church.
Isn't Polygamy outlawed?

Wouldn't exactly be odd in our RP to have polygamy, after all, we're all medieval societies. It isn't exactly polygamy, but there's a high probability of harems and concubines, or at the very least some affairs.

Isn't Polygamy outlawed?
It's outlawed in real life but not in this RP, don't know what you're asking really. It's been generations since the federal crackdown on the matter occurred. Officially at least, the LDS Church no longer endorses polygamy, and in fact is a vocal opponent of it now.
Wouldn't exactly be odd in our RP to have polygamy, after all, we're all medieval societies. It isn't exactly polygamy, but there's a high probability of harems and concubines, or at the very least some affairs.
Protestant filth! Columbia knows not of your heresy, for she follows the one true God!

*crusading intensifies*

It's outlawed in real life but not in this RP, don't know what you're asking really. It's been generations since the federal crackdown on the matter occurred. Officially at least, the LDS Church no longer endorses polygamy, and in fact is a vocal opponent of it now.

Protestant filth! Columbia knows not of your heresy, for she follows the one true God!

*crusading intensifies*
Oh hey welcome we have a pope

*crusading intensifies*
Crusading against the crusaders i see. Very well! The Kingdom of the Four Cities show you the true path to salvation!

Well, I think I might throw my two cents in but this is how the Cascadianism comes to extra-martial sex. They are fine if you're not married to have as much sex as you want and even if you are married, having sex with a slave isn't that frowned upon as many in the culture see slaves as sub-human though having sex with a free person who isn't your wife/husband and you're married would result in punishment

Oh hey welcome we have a pope
I was the first Catholic kingdom, therefore, if anyone has a pope, it should be me. We might be your friends just because of your religion though.
Crusading against the crusaders i see. Very well! The Kingdom of the Four Cities show you the true path to salvation!
The Crusades were done by Catholics. You don't even have a pope to announce them with.

I was the first Catholic kingdom, therefore, if anyone has a pope, it should be me. We might be your friends just because of your religion though.

The Crusades were done by Catholics. You don't even have a pope to announce them with.
Who needs leaders when you are the South!!!!

You are located where again?

Los Angeles.

If the CSA had great leaders and generals than it would have known not to fight, or at least, to have fought smarter than they did to force peace as quickly as possible.
I would argue that the Union purposely provoked war, And they won for the majority of earlier battles but when they started loosing trade, and industrialized goods that is when they began to lose not because of their leadership.

EDIT: Version 3.0

Here's what I have so far, I know it doesn't look like much. Anyways tell me what you think I should change in terms of borders or how I designed the area with each nations flags.View attachment 355718
Oh, umm, I forgot to mention this.. The kingdom of Bajacalifornia is at Baja California, not Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back