• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

800 Years Later

I'm going to go off the Roman model anyone can be a slave just like this rule that is followed, "if not put to death, those who refuse to convert yet stay in the lands of the baton are themselves forfit." This does not a reply to those just visiting like traders and such just if your living on land baton considers theirs

Heretics.

Nobody expects the Californian Inquisition!

Last edited:
I hope what I wrote is good enough... I'm not really sure what we're supposed to be doing. Is there a plotline we should follow or do we have to do whatever we want?

I hope what I wrote is good enough... I'm not really sure what we're supposed to be doing. Is there a plotline we should follow or do we have to do whatever we want?
You can do whatever you want mostly. There might be some plot that ties us all together, but it probably wouldn't be required to follow it if you didn't want to.

Also, consider what you're doing in your first post. You're sailing to the opposite coast of North America in order to get food to last through the winter. Using medieval ships, and most probably without the help of the Panama Canal to shorten the journey. Not only would that take multiple months, but it would defeat the purpose of going all the way there to get food because unless it's going to be nonperishable it'll spoil on the way back.

Also, note that your people would probably have already starved by the time you got back and even if you decided to attack Cascadia, they have a very large garrasion inside the city. It is the captial and it is extremely close to the other major cities which would pool their forces. Your army would probably be crushed and sold into slavery with your leader fighting in the gladiator pits of Olympia

Not to mention these ships won't be able to carry enough food back to feed everyone and the crew has to eat something too.

There's the Montreal kingdom that's nearby you could feasibly go to for supplies.

Also, note that your people would probably have already starved by the time you got back and even if you decided to attack Cascadia, they have a very large garrasion inside the city. It is the captial and it is extremely close to the other major cities which would pool their forces. Your army would probably be crushed and sold into slavery with your leader fighting in the gladiator pits of Olympia

Not to mention these ships won't be able to carry enough food back to feed everyone and the crew has to eat something too.

Lol, you guys take this way to seriously but anyways I meant CANUCIA not CASCADIA (my bad, they all sound the same to me :P)

EDIT: Version 3.0

Here's what I have so far, I know it doesn't look like much. Anyways tell me what you think I should change in terms of borders or how I designed the area with each nations flags.Map1.png

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for reminding me.

What about labeling the Capitals and Countries? Or should I just leave that to the imagination?
Well, it's up to you. I plan on using them in my weekly updates to the RP if you don't mind.

Oh yup 40 sq miles, no clue how they supply themselves with food but hey
600,000 in only 40 square miles. It's honestly frightening to think about how such a huge population is maintained while a functioning government is ruling over them. Just how have they been keeping the peace... hmmm...

Then it's kind of like the medieval New York of 2834... Well I';m just going to assume they meant 40,000 square miles because 40 is just a retardedly small amount of land.

AAAAND I updated the map, so y'all can peep the new Country and Capital Labels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back