• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [5/25/2022] sleepless and starving ~ CRAVING: yashahime-based plot

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Cyberpunk
  6. Dystopian
  7. Historical
  8. LGBTQ
  9. Magical
  10. Multiverse
  11. Mystery
  12. Platonic
  13. Romance
  14. School
  15. Slice of Life
  16. Super Powers
  17. Supernatural

Purity

Nebulous Member
  • LDK00SA.jpg

Hi there! In case you haven't seen me around before, I don't bite. Wait, no, first I'm Purity. And then I don't bite. Whew.

I'm a comp sci college student out of a job that as such has way too much time to burn. Instead of feeling like I'm just sitting around, I felt as if I should write... and also sit around. XD I'm looking for someone I can write with long term, so that I don't constantly have to look for new partners to fill my void of doing nothing. So here's some boring stuff:

• Lazy to advanced lit best describes me I think?
    • I do around 600-1000 words, maybe bit more for starters, but I tend to match my partner. Bottom line, just give me a few paragraphs to work with and I'll be golden.
    • No triggers. Please tell me about any of yours so I can respect your boundaries.
    • Both romantic and platonic relationships are fun for me, and I don't care what gender I play. In a romance, I'll typically do mxf or fxf because those are what I'm most comfortable with.
    • I also typically play multiple characters, whether that means recurring side characters, a main party, doubling, that's up to my partner.
    • Huge worldbuilder, I value making detailed characters, settings, and a plot to go with all the madness. It's the little details that really make the world feel ours.
    • By the same token, I'm a planner. I like planning out our general course before and during a story, and I'd love the same enthusiasm in my partner. Collaborate with me! I do have lots of ideas, but that doesn't mean I want everything I say to be set in stone. Hit me with your own ideas in walls of text! I love walls of text.
    • And on that note, I love talking OOC as well. I'm available pretty much 24/7 on Discord if that's your cup of tea, and all RPN notifs are forwarded to there as well so I'm always available.
    • I will try to be as transparent as possible, and that's something I'm looking for in a good partner. If I like something, I will tell you so. If I don't like something, I'll respectfully offer my thoughts on it. If I'm going to disappear for a bit, I'll let you know. Communication is key!
    • It bothers me that I have to add this, and originally I wasn't going to include this point, but please respect my ideas as much as I respect yours. That includes, well, reading this thread fully for starters, and also not completely dismissing what I say. Most of my partners are wonderful and are excited to exchange ideas, but the few that aren't I can really tell and will drop immediately.
    • Ghost-friendly! Though it makes me slightly sad, it happens. I'll bump you once after a week and then I won't bother you.

I think that about wraps up everything. If you’ve managed to make it this far, tell me about the weirdest word you know!

Last edited:

Purity

Nebulous Member
Analyzed 5/25/2022
Patch Notes:
  • Added plots
  • Utterly destroyed the BBCode temporarily (back now, don't worry)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread