• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 38𝘡𝘩 π˜—π˜’π˜³π˜’π˜­π˜­π˜¦π˜­

RIPSaidCone

tolmie
1583440547022.png

Inspired by Crash Landing on You

Just over a hundred miles apart but leading two very different lives, one of South Korea's most famous K-POP idols and a hotshot North Korean fighter pilot find themselves working together under the least likely of circumstances.

Welcome to 38th Parallel, a F/F story inspired by a recently released K-drama!

Set in December 2018, Girl A is one of the hottest idols in K-POP, with her latest album topping the charts in South Korea and receiving critical acclaim, its safe to say that she'll be next year's big thing. Living a life of high luxury and with an agency more considerate than others, it would also be safe to say that she's living the good life, her career finally beginning to take off in big big ways, and after years of demanding training, her ideal life is starting to come together.

Of course now would be the perfect time for something--or someone unexpected to crash into her life, quite literally in-fact.

Girl B is the daughter of a high ranking North Korean official, having been born and raised in Pyongyang, she's had both an easier and harsher life than most of her countrymen simultaneously. What with the constant, unrelenting pressure from an authoritative father figure, and complete control of her every action and goal in life exercised at both home and school. The only worthwhile thing in B's life is her love of flying, and to say that she's good at it would be an understatement.

Of course now would be the perfect time to crash, again quite literally.

One late December night, their lives intersect. Girl A poses for photos near the DMZ for her next album cover with a military theme on one cold, late December night, an immensely prideful moment for A. Girl B takes to the skies to test fly a newly developed fighter jet near the Demilitarized Zone as a show of her country's technological prowess, hand-picked from hundreds of other pilots, tonight is also a moment of pride for B. Until suddenly pride is the last thing on both girls' minds.

B's jet, what should have been the peak of technological development, breaks down mid-flight, and before she knows it, she's plummeting towards the Earth below, ejecting from the cockpit and parachute deploying as her descent now slows rapidly, a strong gust of wind however blowing her far off her intended course to who knows where.

A, having finished most of her photos, sees the sudden burst of flame in the air as she takes a break away in the forest, far from the prying eyes of her staff. It doesn't take long after that for her to find B dangling by her parachute chords, stuck in a tree, their eyes meeting..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements:

+ I tend to roleplay in Private Messages, don't worry we'll keep the RP and OOC separated!
+ Literate posts, thought-out posts. Quality over quantity!
+ That doesn't mean any one liners though, a few paragraphs at least, could be long or short we'll discuss.
+ Get involved in the OOC, it's not fun if we never get to gay out about our characters!
+ Real faceclaims only, no anime please!

There is no real expectation on replies, although I've had issues with roleplays taking way too long in the past (like months just for introductions), so being active would be appreciated lmao

I can promise frequent replies, and I have no issues with tackling darker issues. Let me know if you have any problems with anything though! I enjoy making mood boards, forming an aesthetic for the characters and setting and listening to music with it!

If you're a useless lesbian then come right on in,,

If you're just a sucker for all of what I've just mentioned then you may also come right on in!

PM me or post here if interested!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back