2 truths 1 lie

Dah thats the point xD and yes i love Among us. So far so good at my house. And yes I dont have all nine seasons I only have the first 4 Dx

And I wanna say 3, but if not Imma guess and say English, Spanish and possibly German?

1) my spanish name given to me from my buddy Andres while going to Mexico was Rosalía

2) my favorite type of food is (granted americanized) Chinese

3) Ive witnessed a train accident

Three indeed. I only speak two languages fluently (english and spanish), and I'm currently learning french, which I don't think I even have a basic grasp of yet XD.

Hm... 3?

1) I've never played Among Us

2) I've never played Minecraft

3) I've never watched Dragon Ball Z

Def 3 xD everybody has at least seen 1episode of DBZ

And no sadly.... it was a local girl, she stood on the tracks and was run over.... ruled as a suicide.... sad dark day that was 4 years ago

its num 1; Ive never been to Mexico though my spanish class Rosalía was my name xD

Its in the past...

1) I collect Rocks

2) I really dislike Disneys the Lion King

3) i cant stand dolls, even though I have a keriocabinet full if them at my grandmothers house

Um... #2? I'm not sure I've ever come across a person who dislikes that movie.

1) I don't like scrambled eggs.

2) My favorite cartoon is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

3) I failed in math class at least once during highschool.

1) i've never traveled anywhere outside the country
2) i have a serious peanut allergy
3) i have a younger half-sister that i've never met before

It's actually a really simple game, as I made it when I was just learning to program.

You can see my game in a youtube video called "Balloons vs Aliens".

This one:

It was my first game, not very flashy or anything, but it was my first step into programming. I have made a few other games as well, and even uploaded them on mediafire to share with my online friends.

1. I can't eat a kiwi without spitting it out at least 5 times.

2. I had lots of pet chickens as a small child.

3. I'm scared of spiders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back