2 truths 1 lie

You had 30 pets?! What were they birds and reptiles? Maybe 3 cats and a few dogs?

1) I was named after my cat whom was named after an alcohol

2) I (along with my brother) had seen a spirit mistaking it to be my youngest sister.

3) Im currently driving a 1999 chevy colbolt.
I think the first one is a lie..

1. I'm really annoying.
2. I'm extroverted, but only online.
3. I hate country music.

No lol its 3 i drive a 2013 kia soul xD
My name is Brandi which my cat at the time was named Brandy whom was named after the liquor xD mom didnt know she was having a girl and needed a name lol

Hmmm no 1?

1) my favorite thing to do is draw in my sketch pad :)

2) I have never shot a gun in my life but was shot by one via riochet in the leg while my cousin was shooting cans out on our grandparents farm.

3) I am allergic to straight pineapple with its juice. Dried is okay

My guess is 2 is a lie. I really hope that it’s the lie because I can’t even imagine the feeling of being shot. Oww!

1. I have 2 bunnies. My lovely fluff balls are so cute and also the best stress relief!
2. I’ve met one of my favourite singers after a concert. He was the sweetest person ever!
3. I’ve made it to Nationals for track and field. Our relay team went all the way to the New Balance Track Center in New York. It was so much fun!

You had 30 pets?! What were they birds and reptiles? Maybe 3 cats and a few dogs?
(It was all fish! And 2 dogs, 1 cat.)

My guess is 2 is a lie. I really hope that it’s the lie because I can’t even imagine the feeling of being shot. Oww!

1. I have 2 bunnies. My lovely fluff balls are so cute and also the best stress relief!
2. I’ve met one of my favourite singers after a concert. He was the sweetest person ever!
3. I’ve made it to Nationals for track and field. Our relay team went all the way to the New Balance Track Center in New York. It was so much fun!
I'd guess it's number 2.

(It was all fish! And 2 dogs, 1 cat.)

I'd guess it's number 2.

That’s close! But not quite...

It’s actually 1 that was a lie. I got just one fluff ball that’s my whole world right now.

191325F1-682A-417E-8F9B-8F6855BC5D7E.jpeg

I did meet Mr. Eric Nam earlier this year before Covid shut us down. He’s a sweetie even though our meeting was brief. If you haven’t heard, I would recommend if you’re a K-Pop fan or just want to try something new. 😊

1 - I've never had a pet in my entire life.
2 - I programmed a video game by myself and uploaded a youtube video about it.
3 - I have three siblings.

Uhh number 3???

My street address is part of a famous movie title and ironically ive had a bad dream about mr krueger my first night.

My cats are all named after 2 greek gods and an feisty Ai from an abridged series

My daughter looks just like me

Lucky guess xD it was either that or 1 xD

And yes She looks just like her father its sad xD

1.) i haven't played among us
2.) i own 3 rabbits
3.) i'm broke

didn't see anything above to guess : (

Im gonna guess 2

And
1) I'm the middle child of 3 sisters

2) Ive never seen Game of Thrones

3) Ive seen every episode of Supernatural

Uh... 2?

1) You can download for free from mediafire a videogame made by me

2) I won a gold medal in a chess tournament when I was in elementary school

3) I drew my profile picture

Ohh nice

1) my birthday is a week away 🥳🥳🥳
2) im currently watching Hannibal and loving it🍽🍷🦴

3) Im currently in the process of making Tatertot hotdish for dinner 🥘 😋

I'm actually pretty terrible at drawing XD, but he's great at it so he helps me out sometimes. In turn I'm good at chess and programming.

Hm... 2?

1) My favorite color isn't actually red

2) I'm writing a story to publish on Wattpad

3) I love watching cooking tutorials on youtube

No sadly its 3 im being a child on the floor with a blanket and a vent xD (keeping an eye out for imposters)

Hmmm i wanna say 1 since you clearly like writing otherwise you wouldnt be here xD
And I also like cooking tutorials xD

1) i own all the dvds for the land before time (fight me these dinosaur movies were the shit)

2) I have over 100 movies in my collection >.>

3) i have all 9 seasons of American Horror Story on dvd

Oh, I see! (impostors, is that Among Us?)

Yep, #1 is the lie. Red is indeed my favorite color.

I am writing a story to publish on Wattpad, I'm going to write it in episodes as if it were a TV show. And I'm currently watching youtube cooking tutorials. I love them, and it gives me some good ideas to try out when I get a chance to cook something myself.

Hm... #3? It's hard to tell to be honest.

1) My second favorite color is blue

2) I'm allergic to peanuts

3) I speak three languages fluently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back