• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Warrior Cats Heavy Worldbuilding

snapsscythe

Hello there! I’m looking for a 1x1 roleplay partner. I haven’t made one of these in forever (over eight years) so I might do this wrong or not be up to date with some new stuff!

What I’m looking for:
- Someone over 18. I’m 18 and would like to feel comfortable venturing into dark topics.

- Someone who is looking to get heavy into the worldbuilding. I absolutely adore creating custom clans, custom ranks, and custom names based on the terrain.

- Someone who likes dark topics (portrayed as they are! For example, if we write about grooming, it will be portrayed as grooming being a bad thing)! It doesn’t have to be the central focus of the rp but I would like to venture into things like abuse, unhealthy relationships, toxic friendships, etc.

- Someone who will match my energy but not bug me to reply. I am quite often busy, but I will try to respond as much as possible, I will let you know if I will be away more than a few days and I ask that you do the same. I tend to write between 2-5 paragraphs, and can tend to get wordy and hit over 1k words when I’m really into it.

- Someone who is LGBTQ+ friendly, I don’t mind if there’s homophobia or bigotry in the roleplay, but you need to be able to write and be comfortable with queer characters.

Themes I enjoy (starred are main ones):
- Fantasy
- Horror*
- Romance*
-Apocalyptic*
- Futuristic
- Dystopian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back