• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1, Various Genres/Settings/Plot ideas!

JynxieMinxie

Carnivorous Unicorn
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy and hello!

Jynx here, and looking for folks to maybe do some 1x1 SLs with me!

About Me:
-21+
-CisFemale
-LGBTQ+ friendly, but seeking mostly MxF pairings when it comes to romance for most of my characters.
-PST
-Literate to Novella
About You:
-21+
-Literate to Novella

The following are ideas I've been wanting to play for a while [🖤 ], or ones I've just come up with recently. Character Specific plots refer to a character I have, who's SL I'd like to play out. Of course, I'm happy to double up SLs/characters, so you can get your cravings in too!

Plot Ideas~

# 1. Memories Regained
[Character Specific!]
Morrigan used to live in CO, where she suffered a traumatic accident and lost most of her memory surrounding that time. Now, she is living and trying to regain her sense of self, and hopefully, with time, regain her memories of that fateful day. But, at what price?

Modern/Hidden Fantasy. Romance. Drama.

#2. Imposter!
Two kingdoms have come together to form an alliance, whether through negotiations or an arranged marriage. For one reason or another, though, someone has been replaced! Will the imposter be found out? Will the alliance continue as planned? Let's find out!

#3. Of Mages and Daggers.
[Character Specific-ish] [CLOSED!]
Magic has become rare in the world, and far more dangerous than it ever was before. Mages are forced into servitude, to protect the king and his kingdom. However, with each spell cast, magic consumes their very souls, driving them deep into madness. Thus, they must be paired with a guard, lest the madness overrun them and turn them against the kingdom.

#4. The Sun and the Moon
~When the moon fell in love with the sun, all was golden in the sky~
The Moon, once settled high in the sky seems to have fallen to Earth, the orb dimmer now. She has become human. But her love, the Sun, was still far away. She would always chase them, it seemed. Will the Sun realize their feelings? Do they have those feelings at all? And when she wishes the Sun down from the sky, how will they react?!

General Desires!
There's no real plots associated with these ideas. They are just instances or elements I'm wanting for particular characters, because they fit with their personal backstories or because I find the idea somewhat irresistible. But, no specific storyline. So if one of these ideas/concepts/desires piques your interest, let me know! We can work something out together!

#1. Anything with my favorite and oldest character, Gidget! Awkward romance is *amazing*, and I love tormenting her with it.

#2. Slice-o-life Circus stuff! Training, shows, drama, the works. (I don’t have a character for this, but… easy to do!)

#3. Something Sci-Fi! There might actually be a server coming up soon, so keep an eye out!

#4. Slow burn romance is ALWAYS enjoyed, especially when filled with tension, drama, and perhaps a bit of danger. Especially if it’s a villain/good guy vibe.

#5. (TBD, always more to come as my mood changes)

Last edited:
#3 is closed! Still hoping for one or two more partners to write with! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back