• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1×1 Undertale RP

RainbowGnome

Unlucky Member
Howdy there, are you interested in an. Undertale/ Undertale AU roleplay?

Well you're in the right place!

I'm very welcoming of OC's, but I ask that my partner can double up when needed!

I haven't roleplayed in awhile, so I probably won't be very good, but I promise to try as hard as I can to be a good roleplaying partner.

I will try my best to match your responses, but please don't expect me to do more than three paragraphs.

I would like my partner to be able to respond at least once a week. If you cannot do that please let me know, I'm sure we can work something out!

I'm pretty talkative in OOC chat, so I hope you don't mind.

Please PM me if you are interested,
Gnome

Whoops I must not have worded it well, 3 paragraphs is the most I can do but I'd much rather do less. I main as Gaster, but I can do any character if need be
I'm rather interested! I have an OC but I can also be undyne, papyrus and mettiton. I'm curious on how I'd be able to fit my OC with a gaster.

I'm rather interested! I have an OC but I can also be undyne, papyrus and mettiton. I'm curious on how I'd be able to fit my OC with a gaster.
I love roleplaying with Oc's, and if you can't work with a Gaster we can always do someone else.

Did someone say Undertale?!

I'm interested! I can do pretty much any character that is cannon
I also use my oc alot

I'm down for discussing an Undertale RP. I work sporadic hours right now so something I can reply to on the fly that's non-novella type would be good. I have a lot of HCs and stuff we can talk aboit depwnsing on what sorta AU or anything you wanna do and romance is optional. I myself don't have OCs but I main as Sans. I'm fixing to bed rn so feel free to drop a message and I can get it after work tomorrow.

I'm down to rp with you or anyone else in this thread, it's been ages since I've found a good UT RP! I main Chara, and I'm down for any kind of rp except romance, just react to this message if you're interested and I'll DM you ^_^

heyo, I am actually really into the UT fandom, I'm flexible with any type of rp, and I have an oc, and I can try to play other characters, though i play them as I see them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back