• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Supernautural Roleplay (TV Show 17+)

Poetic

Wild Spirit, Soft Heart, Sweet Soul.
Supernatural.jpg
Hello! I'm super bad at introduction's but here goes nothing, my name is Poetic and I do not have a nickname but you can make one up for you if you would like. I have been roleplaying for a year, I have found myself with a lot of time on my hands so I started watching supernatural because so many of my friends talk about it. I have fallen in love with the show and I am currently on season six, but due to my Netflix subscription being cancelled that is going to be on halt for a while.

What I'm looking for
I’m looking for a person who knows Supernatural well enough to write stories about it. I would like someone to write one of the following cannon characters;

Dean Winchester
Sam Winchester
Castiel

What I can provide you
I have written as the following cannon characters;

Sam Winchester
Castiel
Ruby
Jo Harvelle
Meg Masters
Willing to play anyone

I have multiple plot ideas, along with many oc’s that I want to get involved into a story just to write in general. If you have any questions or ideas to throw back and forth you’re more than welcome to PM me so we can discuss further. When it comes to responses, I would go with at least 4-3 paragraphs to start when setting up the story but, after that possibly 3-2 paragraphs depending how the story unfolds. I'm very active with my replies but that does not mean you have to be, I am always willing to double up so its your character pick and my OC then my character pick and you OC.

I’m very excited and looking forward to the responses to this. If you have any questions, ideas or you even just wanna talk ooc, my PMs will be open. I check my account at least a few times a day, sometimes I just have the tab open on my laptop while I do other things (such as making new characters). If you're interested please message me or if you have questions post then on the thread.

tumblr_max2oiUG7z1rhqoxso1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back