• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PhantomsAngel064

Lost In The Isle
Roleplay Type(s)
One x One Roleplay Search
By: PhantomsAngel064

• #1 OPEN MINDED TO: different ideas, genres, scenarios, pairings, approaches in roleplaying and more.

• #2 PARTNER: I am looking for engaging partners who are enthusiastic about our roleplay and taking the story/stories to their full potentials. Do not be afraid to ask me anything.

• #3 PREFERENCE: I prefer to play a female protagonist. However, in certain cases, I am willing to play an opposite role depending on what our story entails.

• #4 WRITING BACKGROUND: I have been writing poems, short stories, full-length stories and so on for about fifteen years now. Therefore, I consider myself literate regarding my enthusiasm and experience level. I have a Bachelors degree in English and a Master of Arts degree focusing in English (literature and writing).

• #5 POST LENGTH: My replies are usually long and descriptive depending on the flow of the story. However, I understand that there are writers of all kinds of levels - and I am willing to match what is comfortable to my writing partner.

• #6 RP METHODS: RPN PM's and Discord (I create servers for our RP's on Discord following RPN and Discord's rules)!

IMPORTANT NOTE: I am open to multiple genres, scenarios, pairings etc. so if you have an idea that is not listed here, tell me about it!

Fantasy/Fairy Tales
Disney Everything
Medieval/Victorian/Mythology
Times of War: Civil War, WWI & WWII, European Wars, Uprisings in Kingdoms (pre modern)
Slice of Life
Adventure
Romance
Drama
Comedy
Tragedy
Mystery
Horror
Non-Fiction/Fiction
Science/Historical Fiction
Video Games (Fallout 3, Fallout 4, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim etc).
Television Shows/Films/Fandoms

Note: I enjoy a lot of different pairings and/or scenarios so if you have some in mind that are not listed, send me a message or comment below and let me know!

*Bold=Preferred Role, but also open to change

Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
x Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
Demon x Demon
Human
x Demon
Supernatural x Supernatural
Human x Supernatural
Werewolf
x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Human
x Werewolf
Establishment Owner x Customer
Boss x Employee
Hero
x Villain
Royalty x Citizen
Royalty
x Royalty
Royalty x Servant
Warrior x Citizen
Citizen
x Injured Knight
Mafia x Mafia
Citizen
x Mafia
Pirate x Captive
Assassin x Target
Nerd
x Jock
Arranged Marriage
Demigod x Human
Human
x God
Middle-Class x Rich
Civilian x Soldier
Servant x Dictator

If you are interested in roleplaying with me: please PM me only because it is faster. I would sincerely appreciate the gesture. I do hope that you all have a great day!

Best,
PhantomsAngel064

Last edited:
Hello, interested in a Fallout roleplay? I know that universe really well, and I think it would be very fun. DM me for some details for what we could do!

I'm interested in quite a few of the pairings you've got here. I've yet to really do a God x Human RP in particular, though. Are you still open?

Hey there! Just wanted to stop by and say hi. :) Thanks for introducing me to the site and I've been enjoying our RP so far!

Was wondering if you would be interested in a WWII set roleplay, between a holocaust runaway and a hitler youth? If so please PM, this is a new account so I am unable to PM yet

One x One Roleplay Search (UPDATED JUNE 2ND, 2019)
By: GingerBelle

• #1 OPEN MINDED TO: different ideas, genres, scenarios, pairings, approaches in roleplaying and more.

• #2 PARTNER: I am looking for engaging partners who are enthusiastic about our roleplay and taking the story/stories to their full potentials. Do not be afraid to ask me anything.

• #3 PREFERENCE: I prefer to play a female protagonist. However, in cases, I am willing to play an opposite role depending on what our story entails.

• #4 WRITING BACKGROUND: I have been writing poems, short stories, full-length stories and so on for about fourteen years now. Therefore, I consider myself literate regarding my enthusiasm and experience level. I graduated in May 2018 with a Bachelor's degree in English and I currently ended my first year in graduate school for English as well.

• #5 POST LENGTH: My replies are usually long and descriptive depending on the flow of the story. However, I understand that there are writers of all kinds of levels - and I am willing to match what is comfortable to my partner.

• #6 RP METHODS: RPN PM's and Discord (I create channels for our RP's on Discord)!

IMPORTANT NOTE: I am open to multiple genres, scenarios, pairings etc!

Fantasy/Fairy Tales
Disney Everything
Medieval/Victorian/Mythology
Times of War: Civil War, WWI & WWII, European Wars, Uprisings in Kingdoms (pre modern)
Slice of Life: (day to day affairs, high school/college, dating etc).
Adventure
Romance
Drama
Comedy
Tragedy
Mystery
Horror
Non-Fiction/Fiction
Science/Historical Fiction
Video Games (Fallout 3, Fallout 4, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim etc).
Television Shows/Films/Fandoms

Note: I enjoy a lot of different pairings and/or scenarios so if you have some in mind that are not listed, send me a message or comment below and let me know!

*Bold=Preferred Role, but also open to change

Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
x Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
Demon x Demon
Human
x Demon
Supernatural x Supernatural
Human x Supernatural
Werewolf
x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Human
x Werewolf
Establishment Owner x Customer
Boss x Employee
Hero
x Villain
Royalty x Citizen
Royalty
x Royalty
Royalty x Servant
Warrior x Citizen
Citizen
x Injured Knight
Mafia x Mafia
Victim
x Mafia
Assassin x Target
Nerd
x Jock
Arranged Marriage
Demigod x Human
Human
x God
Middle-Class x Rich
Civilian x Soldier
Servant x Dictator

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are interested in roleplaying with me: please PM me only because it is faster. I would sincerely appreciate the gesture. I do hope that you all have a great day!

"There's a great, big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday..."
~
The Carousel of Progress, Walt Disney

Best,
GingerBelle
I have a fantasy plot on deck that needs some work. But I believe you might enjoy. Pm me if you interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back