• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 search! Looking for partners! F inside, but will double!

MidnightMuse

Right then. I'm a bit bored between classes at the moment and looking for something to hold my interest. Would prefer male partners but willing to double as well. MxF only for the time being, although that may change later. I'm pretty lax as far as length, but give me something I can use. One-liners are a deal breaker for me. If you feel the need to send me twelve paragraphs of juiciness, I will love you forever and match your creativity with my own. :) Now then, on to the fun stuff.

A few pairings I would be interested in...

Scottish Laird x English noblewoman
Viking x captive
Queen x Enemy King/Prince/Warrior etc
Werewolf x human
Vampire x human
werewolf x vampire
pirate x nobleman (or vice versa)
thief x royal
assassin x target
forbidden romance, heirs of enemy kingdoms etc.
norse mythology
greek mythology

I'm open to almost anything but modern, unless it has some sort of fantasy or sci-fi twist to it. I'm not big into anime, but comics are another story. If you are looking for a fandom feel free to ask. :) Send me a pm if you see something that catches your fancy or have an idea of your own. I don't bite...much ;)

I am more than open to doubling if that's alright with you. And You needn't worry about one-liners from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back