• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 RP Search! Romance, Horror, Sci-Fi, etc! (ocxoc or ocxcc)

MARSHYY

im gonna cry smb took my ROBLOX DISPLAY NAME
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Naash(Nash, NB, Nana, etc)! I like roleplaying and I would like to roleplay with you all! But, I'm in school, so I may NOT reply at specific times. :( SOOO..
  • Please don't spam me when I am offline i.e. "hey u online?" or "you didn't answer my reply??" as I will automatically end the roleplay and look for someone else.
  • You can add characters who are part of the LGBTQ, as a few of mine are part of it!<3
  • Do NOT, and I mean, do NOT make your characters OP(overpowered). I will end the roleplay without discussion and look for someone else.
  • Your character can have powers! The maximum is 4. The minimum is 1.
  • Respect me and I will respect you.
  • Your character can be from a show/book! That's if I know it. :')
  • I'm a minor. NO sexual content!!
  • Lastly, if you want some smanchy romance scenes i.e kissing, make out, etc, dm me to let me know! :D
  • Let's start roleplaying!!!

interested

Of course! Let's talk about it!!

Of course! Would you like to talk characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back