• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fergito

Hey there! I just joined the other day because I’ve been looking to get back in to roleplaying lately. I’m a little out of practice, but I’ve got years of experience. I’m 23 years old and would prefer someone at least 18+. I have the most experience with male characters and I have the most male characters, but I have some female characters and can rp as female if it fits the idea. I’m LGBTQ+ friendly, being bi myself! I’m down mostly for MxF, FxF, never tried but willing to try MxM. I’m pretty open to ideas and discussing a way to go with things!

I really enjoy a lot of fantasy/high fantasy/dark fantasy type genres. I’m also down for most apocalyptic or dystopian settings. I’ve never tried cyberpunk or anything like that but I wouldn’t mind giving it a try. Historical type settings and Victorian I’m also heavily into currently. Horror/gore and such is fine too.
I’m also very inspired and interested in Japanese folklore and mythology and would like to potentially explore those things.

Fandoms typically vary depending on the kind of mood I’m in but things that have stuck for a while have been: Dragon Age, Fallout, Elder Scrolls (Skyrim), D&D/Pathfinder (which I’m hoping getting back into roleplaying will reignite some creativity.)

Currently just looking for 1x1 partners and maybe trying to do a group later on with a friend and others. Please don’t hesitate to pm me or reply below. I love meeting new people and would love to explore some new ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back