• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 RP Interest Check (Looking for rp partners) (Always open and accepting) (More Fandoms added!!)

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hi, I'm Sammy and I'm craving a rp right now but need some rp partners. If you're interested then here are my rp topic preferences

Here are the fandoms I'll be willing to rp on (Bold means I'm REALLY craving that fandom)

• Diabolik Lovers
  • Angels of Death
  • Demon Slayer (Will need convincing)
  • BATIM (Bendy and the Ink Machine)
  • Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun
  • Yandere Chan (Yandere Simulator)
  • K-12 (Melanie Martinez Movie)
  • Friday the 13th
  • Halloween
  • Scream (First movie only)
  • Pre-Game BATIM (Bendy and the Ink Machine)
  • Ouran High School Host Club (Will need convincing)

Here are my preferences and what I'll be accepting for the rp

• Must be long term. Don't just ditch me after 1 or 2 responses. If you get stuck, tell me and we can figure the problem out.
  • I'm fine with OCs, OC x Canon
  • AUs I'd rather avoid but don't mind, depending on what the AU is
  • Any Canon x Canon ships you have will also be accepted
  • I only do rp on the fandoms listed above. I don't accept original rp. I'm just not good at them and don't enjoy them, sorry.
If you're interested in rp with me then simply pm me and we can get started! I'm really craving a rp rn so I really hope someone would like to do one with me!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back