• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 RP Interest Check (Looking for rp partners) (Always open and accepting) (More Fandoms added!!)

Hello Sammy, if you’d like I can do Yandere simulator since I’ve never done anything like it. I can double and I tend to mirror length. If you have any questions about me you can ask

Hello Sammy, if you’d like I can do Yandere simulator since I’ve never done anything like it. I can double and I tend to mirror length. If you have any questions about me you can ask
Hi there! I'd love to do Yandere Sim with you just go ahead and send me a pm!

Hi, I'm Sammy and I'm craving a rp right now but need some rp partners. If you're interested then here are my rp topic preferences

Here are the fandoms I'll be willing to rp on (Bold means I'm REALLY craving that fandom)

• Diabolik Lovers
  • Angels of Death
  • Demon Slayer (Will need convincing)
  • BATIM (Bendy and the Ink Machine)
  • Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun
  • Yandere Chan (Yandere Simulator)
  • K-12 (Melanie Martinez Movie)
  • Friday the 13th
  • Halloween
  • Scream (First movie only)
  • Pre-Game BATIM (Bendy and the Ink Machine)
  • Ouran High School Host Club (Will need convincing)

Here are my preferences and what I'll be accepting for the rp

• Must be long term. Don't just ditch me after 1 or 2 responses. If you get stuck, tell me and we can figure the problem out.
  • I'm fine with OCs, OC x Canon
  • AUs I'd rather avoid but don't mind, depending on what the AU is
  • Any Canon x Canon ships you have will also be accepted
  • I only do rp on the fandoms listed above. I don't accept original rp. I'm just not good at them and don't enjoy them, sorry.
If you're interested in rp with me then simply pm me and we can get started! I'm really craving a rp rn so I really hope someone would like to do one with me!!
I can do Diabolik Lovers. I can play as a oc and a canon if it helps

Are you still open for a one x one roleplay? 'Yandere' is my favorite 'dere' type. If you're still available, please consider a Yandere X Yandere roleplay. My character is the manipulative, violent type of yandere. I'd prefer a heterosexual pairing, and I can play either the male or female but I have a strong preference for the latter. I would prefer for them to be married, eventually.

My favorite genres are urban fantasy, psychological, horror, and black comedy. I would love our rp to have all these tags if possible.

I'd love our characters to be college students, or working adults. I'd prefer to role play with my OC (I can post the character info wherever you'd prefer, if you're interested), and they have an androgynous appearance so they can be whatever gender I need. I don't have a preference as to whether your character is dominating or not, I just need them to be:

- assertive (not Shinji Ikari where it takes him forever to make a decision and he ends up running away)
- creepy (he's going to be a yandere as well so don't make him a snowflake, afraid of everything)
- open minded

One drawback to working with me is that I have a terrible memory, so you will have to gently remind me of anything obvious that I forget from time to time. I swear I don't do it on purpose! It will require patience, so please be prepared. I'll be available to reply at least every other day, and that's the minimum (if I'm swamped with work that week). Otherwise, I'll most likely reply at least once a day. I believe I've learned to balance description, dialogue, inner dialogue, actions, flashbacks, and exposition so that my long posts (I love them on the longer side) don't feel boring.

hey, do you rp a:tla?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back