• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 romance roleplay (in need of a male oc)

finalgirl

🔪💉🩸
The plot ~ It's the summer of 1983 in the north of Italy, and Ariel Perlman (m/c), a precocious 18- year-old American-Italian, spends her days in his family's 17th century villa transcribing and playing classical music, reading, and swimming in the beautiful lakes and creeks. While Ariel's sophistication and intellectual gifts suggest she is already a fully-fledged adult, there is much that yet remains innocent and unformed about bet, particularly about matters of the heart. One day, y/c, a brooding American scholar working on his doctorate, arrives as the annual summer intern tasked with helping Ariel's father. y/c takes a liking to ariel, he reminds her of an old love from his past that was taken away too soon. He admires the young woman’s innocence and kind nature which only draw him in even further.

My Requirements ~ Please be able to write more than one detailed paragraph with little to no grammatical errors. Also be open to changes and suggestions I may give (of course I will do the same).

The plot ~ It's the summer of 1983 in the north of Italy, and Ariel Perlman (m/c), a precocious 18- year-old American-Italian, spends her days in his family's 17th century villa transcribing and playing classical music, reading, and swimming in the beautiful lakes and creeks. While Ariel's sophistication and intellectual gifts suggest she is already a fully-fledged adult, there is much that yet remains innocent and unformed about bet, particularly about matters of the heart. One day, y/c, a brooding American scholar working on his doctorate, arrives as the annual summer intern tasked with helping Ariel's father. y/c takes a liking to ariel, he reminds her of an old love from his past that was taken away too soon. He admires the young woman’s innocence and kind nature which only draw him in even further.

My Requirements ~ Please be able to write more than one detailed paragraph with little to no grammatical errors. Also be open to changes and suggestions I may give (of course I will do the same).

Hey. I'd love to rp with you!!! Can you DM me with more details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back