• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom * 🌷 . 1x1 roleplay || oc x canon / cc x canon

KingMarion

hi ! my name is Marion and im hoping to find a few people to rp some things to have smth fun to do on the side !

since i’m 18 , id prefer that you’d be at least 17 and have had some writing / roleplay experience. im looking for at least 3-4 paragraphs minimum per response though i totally understand that sometimes creativity drops so the occasional 2 is fine, if need be. im also done with lots of Out-of-Rp talking !

if it’s oc x canon , im fine with doubling up <3 any sexuality + gender is fine too !

fandoms

( what is in bold is who i prefer to play )

Black Butler :
🌷 willing to do oc x canon

Blue Exorcist :

Batman DC :

Creepypasta :
🌷 perhaps canon x canon , depending on the ship you want !

Fairy Tail :
🌷perhaps canon x canon ! Gray/Juvia ( don’t mind which side ) is fun.

Haikyuu :

Hetalia :
🌷 canon ships : Sweden/Finland + America/Lithuania

Saiki K :

— There’s more but these are the main ones I feel for rn ! Hetalia + Black Butler especially.

Comment on the thread / DM if you are interested !

Last edited:
Hi! I have an OC for Bruceman- I mean Batwayne... haha... I can play any of the others, and my max response per post is 3 paragraphs, length of which depends on various factors such as mental health, amount of sleep, and current mood.

Hi! I have an OC for Bruceman- I mean Batwayne... haha... I can play any of the others, and my max response per post is 3 paragraphs, length of which depends on various factors such as mental health, amount of sleep, and current mood.

I’m willing to try it out ! 3 paragraphs max is totally fine and don’t worry , there will never be any pressure to respond ASAP. <3 DM and we can discuss it further ? 🌷

I'm pretty new to DC and my little corner of the universe are the Teen Titans and Nightwing. I'm down to play Dick Grayson as Robin or Nightwing depending on what kind of plot you're wanting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back