• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Roleplay (Fandom or anything)

VirtualToken

Aussie!
Good day/night my fellow roleplayers! I'm Token.
I'm looking for a short or long 1x1 roleplay with any gender. I prefer romance, fantasy and action (keep it interesting). I came from Amino so my style usually involves an oc and basic/detailed plot. I'm a semi-literate writer or a one liner, depends on the roleplay and my interest in it (no references but I will try to please) I have been roleplaying for the apast 4 years but it's been on and off so excuse me if i'm a little rusty.

A few fandoms (Continuing off storyline or concept):
Pokemon
Aloll in the Sea
Harry Potter
Soul Eater
Aphmau
Akame Ga KIll
BNA
Tokyo Ghoul
And other; open to suggestions

I'm not very creative so if you do have any preferences/plots im open to suggestions and we can literally do anything.

I have very limited rules;
- No Smut/DRP
- No one-liners for EVERY SENTENCE
- No op, make it fair, it's okay to make plans fizzle out sometimes,"Improvise, adapt, overcome"
- We can change rp or take a break. Don't be afraid to tell me you don't like it
- No controlling MY character, we have our own roles.
- Just have fun

No need to get mad or be overdramatic or whine over little things, life goes on

Don't be shy, im fairly nice and hell if you even just wanna talk im in!
(I may take a while sometimes, I do go to school for a while per day)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back