• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Partner Search [FxF / FxM / FxNB / Platonic]

Hi, I'm really interested in playing the Younger sister x Big sister pairing. I really miss having a platonic pairing at the center of an RP. And I think it would be fun to have a cast of other characters all circling around them, potentially :)

I'd pm you but the site is having trouble recognizing me as having completing the criteria to send pms, soooo

I'd LOVE to do a 1x1 platonic rp with you! The first thing that jumped out to me was a big sister, little sister dynamic. Absolutely love it. Maybe it's a strained relationship, but the older sister gets involved in something way over her head (modern fantasy related perhaps?) and needs help, so her sister comes to her aid.

Or scrap all that and do something else. I don't mind. It's just hard to find pitches for platonic rps, so I got excited haha. Let me know if you're interested! sorry I can't send a direct message.

I'd pm you but the site is having trouble recognizing me as having completing the criteria to send pms, soooo

I'd LOVE to do a 1x1 platonic rp with you! The first thing that jumped out to me was a big sister, little sister dynamic. Absolutely love it. Maybe it's a strained relationship, but the older sister gets involved in something way over her head (modern fantasy related perhaps?) and needs help, so her sister comes to her aid.

Or scrap all that and do something else. I don't mind. It's just hard to find pitches for platonic rps, so I got excited haha. Let me know if you're interested! sorry I can't send a direct message.
Hello! I'm more than interested. I'll try messaging you and see if that allows you to message back?

Heya!!! Im down for a FxNB or FxMTF of Fixing a relationship, Cottagecore life, or Ex x Ex

Hey! I'm interested in:
  • Roommate x Roommate
  • Ex x Ex
  • Goth queen x tomboy
  • Criminal x to-be-trained-as-assistant
I usually match whatever my partner writes so I'm adaptable when it comes to the length that I write. I'm available at different times it really depends on the day.

Hey! I'm interested in:
  • Roommate x Roommate
  • Ex x Ex
  • Goth queen x tomboy
  • Criminal x to-be-trained-as-assistant
I usually match whatever my partner writes so I'm adaptable when it comes to the length that I write. I'm available at different times it really depends on the day.
This looks great! I'll message you to talk further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back