• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Partner Search [FxF / FxM / FxNB / Platonic]

Naeva Ami

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well, I'm back and itching to roleplay again, so I figured I'd throw up a search and see if I can find a partner or two to write with and ease back into the hobby. Going to keep things simple with this one. Maybe you'll give me a shot? Lets get down to it.

Who I am, and what I'm looking for:
  • Looking mostly for a FxF roleplays, but also entirely open to FxM or FxNB. Also entirely fine with, and eager to have platonic or other non-romantic character relations. Romance not required.
  • I'm in my late 20s, and would prefer roleplay partners above 18.
  • I post around 2-6 paragraphs per post on average, but its flexible to my partner's preferences, and what's happening in the rp.
  • Happy to play multiple characters, both main, and side.
  • Open to trying a small 3 person rp in addition to 1x1s. Hit me up if you're interested in that.
  • Post activity. I can't promise posts every day, but can try for multiple per week. I'm hoping for once per week (or more if you're so inclined) from a potential partner, but if posts are less frequent than that, that's okay too. I'd just prefer to know if that would be the case, to set my expectations appropriately. I will not poke at you for replies/reminders unless you ask that I do.
  • Always trying to improve my writing, happy to take feedback.
  • If we had a roleplay together in the past, I'm more than willing to talk about reviving it, regardless of why it stopped. Or trying something new!

Pairings, Ideas & Themes:
Here's some ideas to get started. I highly encourage combining ideas from the list, and am open to other ideas you have as well. My only restriction is that I don't do fandoms. My preferred roles are bold. I may be able to throw together rough plot ideas for some of these as well, if you're interested.
  • Roommate x Roommate
  • Ex x Ex
  • Overnight idol x manager
  • Younger sister x Big sister (Strictly non-romantic)
  • Mother figure x daughter figure (Strictly non-romantic)
  • Barber/hairdresser x new customer/regular
  • Criminal x to-be-trained-as-assistant
  • Girlfriend x Girlfriend x Girlfriend
  • Long lost princess x Mentor/advisor (modern day alt reality)
  • Tethered Ghost companion x human who grew up with them
  • Police officer x amnesiac
  • Amnesiac x friend/lover/enemy/coworker/other
  • Runaway x caretaker
  • Seamstress x unwilling model
  • Inherited wealth x maid
  • New in town x Outgoing local
  • New to big business x corporate veteran
  • New in the office x coworker
  • Mallcrawler x casual shopper
  • Theater performer x jobless newgrad
  • Cultist x to-become-cultist
  • Foster child x adoptive parent (Strictly Non-romantic)
  • Fashionista x tomboy
  • Goth queen x tomboy
  • From the present x from the future
  • From the past x from the present
  • Time travel companions
  • Deeply Religious x Non-religious but curious
  • High class society
  • Unprepared for fame
  • Affair
  • Creating 'perfect' people
  • Realistic Magical Girls
  • Cybernetic enhancements
  • Life on a starship
  • Hidden Cities
  • Secret lives
  • Growing up
  • A controlling, manipulating institution/school of dark intent
  • Fixing a relationship
  • Reinventing one's self
  • City girl runs away to cottagecore life

And that's that! If you have any questions, comments, ideas or concerns, please feel free to speak up! I prefer to be contacted via private messages if possible.

Last edited:
Hey, I'd love to get something going if you'd be open to a combo of roommatexroommate combine with reinventing one's self. Like one of them could be getting out of a bad relationship(toxic or whatever) and they answer an ad looking for a roommate to help pay the bills/rent. Could be romantic or not, doesn't bother me either way.

Hey, I'd love to get something going if you'd be open to a combo of roommatexroommate combine with reinventing one's self. Like one of them could be getting out of a bad relationship(toxic or whatever) and they answer an ad looking for a roommate to help pay the bills/rent. Could be romantic or not, doesn't bother me either way.
I'll message you!

Hi, i'm interested but really only interested in FxM romance. platontic is also ok. I'd say i'm better at writing male character but can write female.
deeply religous vs non religous would be my first choice and could play a Christian guy. I actually have an OC for that pretty much ready.

• Overnight idol x manage
  • Unprepared for fame (i have a coyple of ideas for this)
The ones I may be interested in but need more detail on:
  • Secret lives
  • Growing up
  • Fixing a relationship
  • Reinventing one's self
Also open to a three person roleplay depending on the plotline

I'm a 27 year old male from the UK. I write multi-paragraph but i'm not overly anal about length as it depends on the needs of the roleplay. As long as it contributes, moves the story forward and gives me something to reply to.

Being able and willing to play side characters is a deal breaker for me and I too want to improve so open to feedback!
With some of them we could potentally combine them

Last edited:
Hey there!^^

Would you be down if you could play a goth queen for me and I play a religious man? It would also have romance involved too!

I’m currently, in college right now so it might be a little harder to get out replies but I’ll try my best too give out responses daily/weekly! Im 22 years old too, though warning I have adhd so I can be a tad bit hyper so apologies in advance!

Last edited:
Well, I'm back and itching to roleplay again, so I figured I'd throw up a search and see if I can find a partner or two to write with and ease back into the hobby. Going to keep things simple with this one. Maybe you'll give me a shot? Lets get down to it.

Who I am, and what I'm looking for:
  • Looking mostly for a FxF roleplays, but also entirely open to FxM or FxNB. Also entirely fine with, and eager to have platonic or other non-romantic character relations. Romance not required.
  • I'm in my late 20s, and would prefer roleplay partners above 18.
  • I post around 2-6 paragraphs per post on average, but its flexible to my partner's preferences, and what's happening in the rp.
  • Happy to play multiple characters, both main, and side.
  • Open to trying a small 3 person rp in addition to 1x1s. Hit me up if you're interested in that.
  • Post activity. I can't promise posts every day, but can try for multiple per week. I'm hoping for once per week (or more if you're so inclined) from a potential partner, but if posts are less frequent than that, that's okay too. I'd just prefer to know if that would be the case, to set my expectations appropriately. I will not poke at you for replies/reminders unless you ask that I do.
  • Always trying to improve my writing, happy to take feedback.
  • If we had a roleplay together in the past, I'm more than willing to talk about reviving it, regardless of why it stopped. Or trying something new!

Pairings, Ideas & Themes:
Here's some ideas to get started. I highly encourage combining ideas from the list, and am open to other ideas you have as well. My only restriction is that I don't do fandoms. My preferred roles are bold. I may be able to throw together rough plot ideas for some of these as well, if you're interested.
  • Roommate x Roommate
  • Ex x Ex
  • Overnight idol x manager
  • Barber/hairdresser x new customer/regular
  • Criminal x to-be-trained-as-assistant
  • Girlfriend x Girlfriend x Girlfriend
  • Long lost princess x Mentor/advisor (modern day alt reality)
  • Tethered Ghost companion x human who grew up with them
  • Amnesiac x friend/lover/enemy/coworker/other
  • Runaway x caretaker
  • Seamstress x unwilling model
  • Inherited wealth x maid
  • New in town x Outgoing local
  • New to big business x corporate veteran
  • New in the office x coworker
  • Mallcrawler x casual shopper
  • Cultist x to-become-cultist
  • Fashionista x tomboy
  • Goth queen x tomboy
  • From the present x from the future
  • From the past x from the present
  • Time travel companions
  • Deeply Religious x Non-religious but curious
  • High class society
  • Unprepared for fame
  • Afair
  • Realistic Magical Girls
  • Cybernetic enhancements
  • Life on a starship
  • Hidden Cities
  • Secret lives
  • Growing up
  • A controlling, manipulating institution/school of dark intent
  • Fixing a relationship
  • Reinventing one's self

And that's that! If you have any questions, comments, ideas or concerns, please feel free to speak up! I prefer to be contacted via private messages if possible.
Hello!

I’d be interested in new in town x outgoing local. FxF sounds perfect to me, I have a queer OC that I think would be perfect for this. Message me if you are still looking for partners 😌

I would love to discuss writing with you! I've been dying to wrote about fixing a relationship!! I also love drama, and angst so I feel like also mixing the weather and poor ideas into thier as well!

I would love to discuss writing with you! I've been dying to wrote about fixing a relationship!! I also love drama, and angst so I feel like also mixing the weather and poor ideas into thier as well!
Certainly! Please shoot me a message and we can talk further.

Hello! How are You? Do you think that my character in my avatar fit in a story say by you? I thinking we can make sister x magic sister or Somebody in prezent x Somebody come by future (my character) or two Room mates (You character and my character is a strange roomate (maybe magic or Alien or Experiment )

Hello! How are You? Do you think that my character in my avatar fit in a story say by you? I thinking we can make sister x magic sister or Somebody in prezent x Somebody come by future (my character) or two Room mates (You character and my character is a strange roomate (maybe magic or Alien or Experiment )
I'm afraid that would be a bit more fantasy than I'm looking for. Looking for more regular human characters at the moment. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back