• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 - Marvel/MCU - Stucky MxM plus plot building

roleplayreyn

Hello all,

I'm searching for MCU roleplays with a future Stucky endgame. I'm 25+, female, and in the NZ timezone. I'd like to play Bucky against a Steve.

I'm looking for someone of a similar age, female/female-identifying preferred, who can reply consistently and likes to build plot. I'm happy to play other characters in the MCU as and when needed, and would like a partner willing to do the same. Although Stucky is my preferred endgame pairing I'd like us to be able to explore other MCU characters and relationships, and I'm a huge fan of slow burn.

I'm particularly in the mood for canon-divergence set after the Winter Soldier film (recovering Bucky, pining Steve, SHIELD in tatters and all the drama that comes with it), but I'm open to discussion on any ideas. However I don't really do pre-war and I don't do full-fluff slice-of-life, including high school or coffee shop AUs or that kind of thing. I need some action and some angst with my RPs!

PM me if you're interested or want to hear more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back