• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ❀1x1 Long Term Fantasy Romance/Harem Plot❀

TinyTones

Icon by _Millie_Chan_ on IG!!

Idyllic Scenery

The only world the women knew was ethereal natural gardens and a stunning manor they seemingly never left. A coven born and raised within the protected walls, they knew nothing of the world outside. The world that wanted them dead so desperately. Unbeknownst to them, the tales of monsters and goblins was just a farce to keep them fearing the sprawling lands outside the safe gate and fences. Though, it wouldn't be far from the truth for the young women. The people of the world would want their heads on pikes should they know where they were. The moonlight festival is coming quickly and should some survive until then it would prove the wrongdoings of the royal cabinet and the current ruling family would crumble into useless murmurs on the street.

Originally the White Lotus had planned to keep them hidden until just a day before the festival. Though, this plan was disrupted by a supposed chance event that caused war to sweep through the plains and forest where they were hidden. Forcing them to abandon their sanctuary and flee deeper into the woods. Split up from the family they had known all their lives, scared, and more than a little lost they wander until they find a small city. Those within it are weary of the travelling pair of two women, one blindfolded, but they seem like nothing more than lost travellers. This is where the true deceit begins.

Along the way the two women will gather a small group, following prophetic dreams and their own whims of finally feeling free. This group will contain many walks of life. Fighters, virtuous men, merchants, thieves, spies. They know nothing of the darker underbelly of the world and are learning it all one tidal wave after another as they try to find their way to the festival they were taught all their lives was so very important.

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

This will most likely be a harem romance sort of thing, of course doubled. Both "MC" characters will be the two from the coven. I can edit the story, of course, to allow your main muse to be male if you'd prefer. I do prefer my partners to be 18+, but depending on your style and maturity I may allow someone younger! I will be making art of this when scenes strike me, so please come with at least ideas of what your characters look like if not already having art of them.
This will be thick with world building on my behalf, so please bear in mind that my replies may get incredibly lengthy with that. Don't feel required to match my length when I do that, but I do require at least 2 paragraphs, preferably more but I understand that sometimes it just can't be done! I have images of my character and will provide them before we start!

Key Words
Romance, Harem, Adventure, Fantasy, Medieval, Magic

Hi there! I'd also love to do a plot like this or similar if you don't mind! It looks very interesting and I would love to see what you have planned for this ^^

Hi there! I'd also love to do a plot like this or similar if you don't mind! It looks very interesting and I would love to see what you have planned for this ^^
Cool! If you want to shoot me a PM with whatever you had in mind if you wanted to change things? Otherwise just to talk about characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back