• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello! I am new to this site and I would like to talk more with you about roleplaying. Im not sure how to send a privet message but if this is still open please send me one! There are a few ideas I liked and I have of my own and just want to see if you'd also be interested. I rp mainly female characters.

I mostly do fandom Rps doubling ocs x canon. Its been the most enjoyable experinces so far. I was just suprised by your age and how much you wrote! Normally youngins only write a couple sentence.

In the future I might do cannon too :)

Oh, I've just been an enthutiastic writer all the time. Ever since I was 13 I do usually write a lot. Yes, I have a sense of patience and virtue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back