• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1900s MxM

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
Hey rpnation !! This time I’m coming to you with the idea of plotting a 1900s MxM roleplay with not only just romance. But period typical struggles, conflict, and slow burn.

This is the OC I’ll be using Svaan
(Hopefully you’ll be able to click on the name, and it links to his bio. If not, a link will be in comments. Or you can dm me).

He can be altered a bit for the plot. Which speaking of plot I have a couple in mind. But I would like to do some downtown abbey esque rp. As in, Svaan works at a lords house, and falls in love with ether someone that works there. Or someone who lives there.

Though I’m very much willing to plot something else !! :) All up to hear whatever you have in mind.

Quick notes:
-I am 18+
-I write 3-5 paragraphs
-PST
-Would really like to be good friends with my roleplay partner. 🥺

If you’ve read this far, thank you reading all the way through ! I look forward to hearing from those interested.

If you are interested dm me, or comment !! :)

Hello! This sounds very fun to me, are you still open for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back