• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

yxnie

๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

๐‘‹ โœฆ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ.
a call for adventure.

ever since an incident that occurred about a year ago, the world was plagued with battle between the three empires: silent, snowfall, and tea. many lives have been lost and several places that once were, are no longer - and it seemed as if it wasn't going to come to an end anytime soon. and so, it was decided somewhere that even with the current state of the world, humanity would need to keep advancing forward.

realms. so far, humanity knows of three - or, technically ten, which then ended up merging into three - starting with the first realm, otherwise known as the realm of civilization. it's where all the empires are, and is where most people are. there are two others, '4th' and '10th'; 4th is regarded as a hellish place full of danger, and as such, entrance into this realm is strictly forbidden. 10th, on the other hand - the method to reach it has long since been lost, and at this point in time, the only thing anyone knows about it is the fact that it exists.

in the midst of global conflict, a group of youths*, complete strangers to one another, coming from different places and lifestyles, are summoned by solar, a group of three elders mostly unrelated to politics but are regarded as the overseers of the world. they're given the task of discovering 11th, a new realm - because if anyone would be able to find the way to a realm no one knows exists, it would be this group of people.

thus, these people would embark on the journey of a lifetime, exploring the mysteries surrounding their world and its realms in search of a new one... aware, but not truly aware of the dangers they'll have to face. and perhaps, they'd end up learning a bit about themselves, too.

*when i say youths, i mean anywhere between the ages of 16 and 30.

some other things to note about the setting:
- the setting for the world is medieval-victorian-inspired fantasy, but most of the fantasy is in the world itself. so things like magic ponds, magic ingredients, magic items, curses, certain phenomenons, etc are common. as far as people go, they're able to use mundane magic. the story's less combat-oriented and more adventure! (that's not to say there won't be any combat, though.)
- in 1st, it's a well-known fact that being in the dark at night is not a good idea, since if you happen to be, the shadow might get you. or something.

๐‘‹ โœฆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ.
this is meant to be a small-ish group rp (the max i had in mind was 7, though this can be slightly adjusted to be more or less). this rp requires minimal character application, however in turn itโ€™s expected that the players are dedicated to world building, plotting (including working on plausible character development) and being active ooc. given the small number of characters, there should be a variety in personality.

this rp is on the line between casual and detailed, and i intend to keep ic moderately paced to prevent burnout! (basically, people should, on average, post one or two times a week. you can post more often, but keep it reasonable!)

it should be noted that while this rp will be teetering back and forth between seriousness and comedy, there will come certain points where itโ€™ll be either one extreme or the other - so while, in general, itโ€™s in the middle, there can (and probably will) be times where the plot turns to absolute tomfoolery, or deep, dark, and gritty themes. despite how open the plot seems to be (and will be for a majority of the time), i do have a lot planned behind the scenes which will unravel itself as time goes on. but that aside, i'll also be open to discussion about any scenario/plot ideas people have! in fact, i'll probably encourage it.

also, as far as fcs go, i'm only allowing illustrated, or for those who don't like using fcs, descriptions!

๐‘‹ โœฆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ.
ooc | Fantasy - ๐‘‹ โœฆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ แต’แต’แถœ

from there, you'll be able to find the character thread as well!

MystiicWitch MystiicWitch @Phayne @finessekid.23 @Steven Toast hi c: tagging you guys in case you might wanna join ~

Last edited:
interested!
Interested
Interested.
You have my interest!
quite interested
interested!
not sure if there's still room or anything, but interested regardless!!
im interested! :closed eyes open smile:
Interested:o
I'm interested as well! This sounds like a lot of fun

I'm glad you all are interested! c: I wasn't expecting to get responses so fast, but I'll start working on getting the character thread up soon ~
In the meantime, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask!

HowlingWolf HowlingWolf | to address what you said: technically, there is still room, since I wasn't planning on accepting based on first-come first-serve! ^ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back